AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-05-22, 18:20   Link #1081
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
My point is that for a non-Nagi ending, she needs to willingly "release" him to the destined girl. It won't be a non-amiable splitup. And for this "release", she either needs to find someone else (but who? Kazuki? Wataru is a no-go. Himegami?!), or she needs to grow up first. And then we'll see.
Hayate's chosen girl could always move in with them, and then constantly butt heads with Nagi. Hilarity would ensue.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-22, 20:17   Link #1082
KoroshiyaX
X

I am sure if they do a flash-forward, and show Nagi all grown up with a more mature personality, a HayateXNagi ending will be more widely accepted by fans.

Also, I have no doubt that a 15-17 year old Nagi will be on par with Hina, Maria and A-Tan in terms of cuteness/sexyness

They could always pull a filler chapter where they use some device to show what Nagi will look like 3-4 years in the future (i.e. like Detective Conan) to plant seeds with fans.
KoroshiyaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-22, 22:01   Link #1083
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoroshiyaX View Post
They could always pull a filler chapter where they use some device to show what Nagi will look like 3-4 years in the future (i.e. like Detective Conan) to plant seeds with fans.
Hayate would then have to use it, and have it explode before giving a reading.
Old 2009-05-23, 00:57   Link #1084
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

If Hayate ends up with anyone other than Segawa Izumi, then the ending will suck.
qwertyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-23, 07:20   Link #1085
Sixth
Hu Tao

I think the writer of this series should follow the infamous HongKong's comic writer guidance..

Why? Because most of the HongKong comic ending usually have the Harem Ending where the main character always married with the 2 or more girls in the end and fight agaisnt evil at the same time.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-23, 10:42   Link #1086
NoWay

I just hope Hayate doesn't end with a pie fight, and no definitive ending (i.e School Rumble).
NoWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-23, 13:23   Link #1087
Used Can

I'm still wondering if Hayate will ever find the ring Athena gave him.
Old 2009-05-23, 20:54   Link #1088
delacroix01
Whatever

Quote:
If Hayate ends up with anyone other than Segawa Izumi, then the ending will suck.
That's obviously impossible. We'll need at least 200 more chapters to guess the ending. The manga is not going anywhere now.
delacroix01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-23, 21:12   Link #1089
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by delacroix01 View Post
That's obviously impossible. We'll need at least 200 more chapters to guess the ending. The manga is not going anywhere now.
Ssssh.

The way I see it, Hayate has only kissed/received a kiss from 2 girls so far (at least, so far that's been mentioned), and Izumi is one of them. So he has a better chance of ending with Izumi than with Hina!
Old 2009-05-23, 21:36   Link #1090
delacroix01
Whatever

Quote:
The way I see it, Hayate has only kissed/received a kiss from 2 girls so far (at least, so far that's been mentioned), and Izumi is one of them. So he has a better chance of ending with Izumi than with Hina!
Had a kiss with Izumi does not mean he'll end up with her. And I don't think a Hinagiku ending will be a good one either. Athena is Hayate's first love, but right now they are supposed to be enemies due to the circumstances. Moreover, Nagi is still there and she'll definetely not let him get any girls. It's more like we'll have to wth more and more when reading this manga.
delacroix01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-23, 22:37   Link #1091
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by delacroix01 View Post
Had a kiss with Izumi does not mean he'll end up with her. And I don't think a Hinagiku ending will be a good one either. Athena is Hayate's first love, but right now they are supposed to be enemies due to the circumstances. Moreover, Nagi is still there and she'll definetely not let him get any girls. It's more like we'll have to wth more and more when reading this manga.
Do you like dashing people's hopes or do you like being mean?
Old 2009-05-23, 22:40   Link #1092
Used Can

He's just stating his opinion like any other poster in this thread.
Old 2009-05-24, 06:07   Link #1093
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyman View Post
Ssssh.

Hell nah. Hayate has kissed Athena more times that HIna and Izumi. Not to mention that they even slept together O_o . If your way of thinking is correct then Athena should be the one that ends up with Hayate. Since that mentality is obviously wrong, we cant tell which girl is going to end with Hayate, if any.
sr7olsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-24, 08:46   Link #1094
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
I'm betting on a pie fight ending. You know, like in SR, no conclusion and just idiotic jokes trying to sound funny. Somehow having a closed ending may be bit too hard to pull off, so i think an opened ending without any definite choice is most likely.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-24, 10:06   Link #1095
Sixth
Hu Tao

It is wrong for the writer to make a Harem ending in Japan?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-24, 13:45   Link #1096
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr7olsniper View Post
Hell nah. Hayate has kissed Athena more times that HIna and Izumi. Not to mention that they even slept together O_o . If your way of thinking is correct then Athena should be the one that ends up with Hayate. Since that mentality is obviously wrong, we cant tell which girl is going to end with Hayate, if any.
The problem here is that Athena and Hayate already broke up! And it wasn't on good terms, either.

This negates all of the stuff that happened between the two.
Old 2009-05-24, 15:45   Link #1097
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr7olsniper View Post
Not to mention that they even slept together O_o .
Well, it's nothing odd for people below 10 years of age to sleep together. But it makes you wonder, what'd happen if all the things Hayate did with Athena reaches the ears of the other girls? I think that'd be funny.
Old 2009-05-24, 15:47   Link #1098
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Well, it's nothing odd for people below 10 years of age to sleep together. But it makes you wonder, what'd happen if all the things Hayate did with Athena reaches the ears of the other girls? I think that'd be funny.
If there was a time clarification ("It was ten years ago..." or "We were 6..."), then I don't think any of them would really have a problem with it. Well, Izumi may think her kiss was less special, and Nagi may try to force him to do the same with her, but other than that nothing would likely come from it.

However, this is Hayate, so he'd probably say what they did together without a time clarification and everyone would be shocked, call him a player, etc.
Old 2009-05-24, 16:40   Link #1099
Used Can

Honestly, for some reason, I think the age clarification wouldn't work. Especially if they get to meet Athena, since she's quite beautiful.
Old 2009-05-25, 09:57   Link #1100
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Honestly, for some reason, I think the age clarification wouldn't work. Especially if they get to meet Athena, since she's quite beautiful.
Yah definetely. Besides im pretty sure they meant what they said. Regardless of the age, the feelings were real and are probablty still lingering about. If they meet each other and they spend time again I am pretty confident to say that the sparks will flow once again. In that sense, Athena as an ending has a much more logical possibility (of course, maria is also around the same chart). Then again, this is just to counter the idea that Hayate kissing A or B girl makes him more likely to end up with her. This is Hayate, for all we know at the end he might end up turning gay for all the shit the girls put him thru.
sr7olsniper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen