AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-04-10, 13:04   Link #81
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Does Karin even knows her last name is Uzumaki? Does she even knows Naruto's full name? I would love to see meeting between this two. They have something in common. Their love for Sasuke!
Old 2013-04-10, 13:12   Link #82
Spelt

If the 1st and Madara do end up having a solo battle, wouldnt that be a bit... pointless? They both have an immortal body and infinite chakra to their disposal. So unless Obito gives his life to (fully) ressurect Madara I dont see a stand-off between them in the near future.
Old 2013-04-10, 13:25   Link #83
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Does Karin even knows her last name is Uzumaki? Does she even knows Naruto's full name? I would love to see meeting between this two. They have something in common. Their love for Sasuke!
Considering Tobirama basically said to her face that she's an Uzumaki, I think she knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spelt View Post
If the 1st and Madara do end up having a solo battle, wouldnt that be a bit... pointless? They both have an immortal body and infinite chakra to their disposal. So unless Obito gives his life to (fully) ressurect Madara I dont see a stand-off between them in the near future.
Why would Madara disadvantage himself by having Obito resurrect him any sooner then necessary?
Old 2013-04-10, 13:39   Link #84
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Considering Tobirama basically said to her face that she's an Uzumaki, I think she knows.
I asked because she gave no reaction upon hearing it. Either she didn't hear him, or she already knew. Which why I also asked if she knew Naruto's last name. Considering she and Naruto are probably the last members of Uzumaki clan, I thought she will have some reaction after knowing this.
Old 2013-04-10, 13:41   Link #85
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
I asked because she gave no reaction upon hearing it. Either she didn't hear him, or she already knew. Which why I also asked if she knew Naruto's last name. Considering she and Naruto are probably the last members of Uzumaki clan, I thought she will have some reaction after knowing this.
She probably already knew. Why would she not know her own heritage? And even if she does know Naruto's last name, how should she react? She doesn't strike me as the type to give a shit about her clan.

We also don't know if they're the only ones left. Naruto doesn't have red hair, yet he's an Uzumaki. So there could be other people without red hair but still Uzumaki.
Old 2013-04-10, 13:43   Link #86
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
She probably already knew. Why would she not know her own heritage? And even if she does know Naruto's last name, how should she react? She doesn't strike me as the type to give a shit about her clan.

We also don't know if they're the only ones left. Naruto doesn't have red hair, yet he's an Uzumaki. So there could be other people without red hair but still Uzumaki.
You are probably right. I just thought imo, she would have some reaction upon finding another member of her family/clan.
Old 2013-04-10, 13:51   Link #87
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

I still don't trust the little twit... something tells me he's gonna do something lame
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 13:54   Link #88
Gundamx

Why karin forgive Sasuke?
Orochimaru: He stabbed me in back too ... just go with the flow... (we don't have time for love drama)

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2013-04-10 at 17:13. Reason: Please don't hotlink to scan sites (especially with licensed content). Use an image host instead.
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 13:56   Link #89
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
So Madara + Obito vs everyone else

Redemption = death and Sasuke dies from Madara.

Naruto: FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU TROLL
Old 2013-04-10, 13:59   Link #90
JustRob

Actually, I can't wait to see Madara have a field day with Hashirama. He lost in life, but now he got the Rinnegan. Hashirama's in for a beatin'.
Old 2013-04-10, 14:09   Link #91
xellos2099

Actually it would be funny if Hashirama show up and ask if Madara if he want a talk over a cup of tea... He might actually agree and leave Obito in the dust
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 14:13   Link #92
Cookie-Monster

HI everybody! Long time forum prowler.

Decided to make an account just because of this chapter. My fav chapter in a long time (despite all the detractors)

Just wanted to posit the strong possibility that Sasuke's good-guy mode will be short lived.

There is no way that the story will end without a real sasuke/naruto clash. There has simply been too much build up and foreshadowing. It would be terribly poor story writing.

I have a feeling this latest twist is simply a "twist within a twist"

I bet there is more to the Tobirama story line; namely

1) Something that will explain Madara's illogical behaviour when he suddenly turned evil for the hell of it even after coming to a seeming agreement with the 1st. And the fishy circumstances of his 'death'. Perhaps even give a deeper reason for his malice.

2) Something that will serve to turn Sasuke against the leaf once again, and join forces with Madara.

After the kages arrive on the battlefield, I bet the manga will turn back into multiple week flashback mode. This time with Madara as the narrator. And he will probably recount a version of events that went on behind Harashima's back (involving Tobirama).

Maybe some more final lore involving the six paths will come into play to cause changes in sides one final time before the main battle starts.

I also have wild guess (one can hope?) that before said battle, Obito will have a change of heart as well from the final chit chat, and team up with Kakashi again.

Final Battle:
Madara, Sasuke, Ten-Tails, Orochimaru --- vs ---- Everyone else (Kages, Obito, Jounin and cannon fodder)
Sasuke will square up 1v1 against Naruto)

My wild speculations! dont mock me too much =)
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 14:24   Link #93
Johnny
Working the bags...

Orochimaru's face says that he's probably working on quite a few plans where he can take advantage of the situation for his own benefit. I wouldn't trust him being all sunshine and rainbows for even a second...

Looking forward to Minato and Naruto's reunion...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 14:30   Link #94
Eragon
Still Alive

No, no, no, no, just.......NO.

Why has Sasuke grown a brain now? I don't even.... Why has Oro become part of Sakura's club? Why do we have a Shinobi alliance?

*facewall*

Hate this post all you want. I want to hate this post and this chapter for making me post it.
Old 2013-04-10, 14:51   Link #95
Gundamx

Why Oro change his mind?
He was inside Kabuto right?
(His copy/chakara)
so maybe he was under effect Izangi too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tainted Gene
i makes more sense if you see this as a possibility
http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/45...chi-have-known
While inside Kabuto he may have been effected by the Izangi tech and may have had a revelation.
Old 2013-04-10, 14:55   Link #96
JustRob

1. Itachi did not use Izanagi on Kabuto, he used Izanami

2. Izanami traps you in an endless genjutsu, it doesn't give you a revelation or change your personality
Old 2013-04-10, 14:57   Link #97
Gundamx

Quote:
1. Itachi did not use Izanagi on Kabuto, he used Izanami

2. Izanami traps you in an endless genjutsu, it doesn't give you a revelation or change your personality
ok I mean Izanami + it did change you since you can't leave it unless you change

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2013-04-10, 14:59   Link #98
Shinhwa
Banned

I wished for a long time Sasuke doesn't go the path of evil, and I finally got my wish.
Shinhwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 15:16   Link #99
ranchan13

Anyone else notice we have to wait 2 weeks to move along again?
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 15:20   Link #100
sayde

A decent chapter if I ignore the fact that I now suddenly have no more interest in Karin's character thanks to her completely irrational reaction to meeting up with Sasuke again. I know Kishi doesn't do to well with romance. So I can sort of understand why he'd chose to take the quick comedic way out as oppose to devoting the time and effort into making Karin come around in a more believable manner. But unfortunately, it just killed what little likability I had develop for her.

Oh well. Still, I'm happy to see this plot's moving along. I almost got scared for a second that each of the former Hokage were going to end up in flashback mode for several chapters.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion