AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-04-12, 11:20   Link #61
Alchemist007
*Author

Do we know what kinds of cancers these are? I heard that stomach cancer is more common there while the US gets more colon cancer. Something about seafood and stomachs, and beef and colons.
Old 2013-04-12, 12:25   Link #62
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Gallbladder Cancer I think.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-04-17, 06:15   Link #63
Eratas123

Rest in peace, Great Author
Old 2013-05-04, 03:34   Link #64
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Damn it! I was too busy with work! I never heard about this!!

Rest well, thanks for the good read and thank you for giving us an icon of our times...
Old 2013-05-06, 20:16   Link #65
Arturro

My condolences for family.
It's sad. Another interesting series ended before conclusion. Just like "Wheel of Time" written by Robert Jordan, "Diune" by Frank Herbert (I don't believe his son continuation is a real continuation - to many incosistences, terrible storytelling), "Amber" by Roger Zelazny (at least he completed second part of Amber before he died), and a few others.
For hardcore fantasy/sf fans - I don't think Zero no Tsukaima is on par with Amber, but IMO is as good as Wheel of time, or even better.

Old 2013-05-09, 09:46   Link #66
azziz

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
My condolences for family.
It's sad. Another interesting series ended before conclusion. Just like "Wheel of Time" written by Robert Jordan, "Diune" by Frank Herbert (I don't believe his son continuation is a real continuation - to many incosistences, terrible storytelling), "Amber" by Roger Zelazny (at least he completed second part of Amber before he died), and a few others.
For hardcore fantasy/sf fans - I don't think Zero no Tsukaima is on par with Amber, but IMO is as good as Wheel of time, or even better.
i'm no engilsh native so i'm grateful to someone can convey exactly the same feeling much better than i could-be it for WoT or other fantasy-it seem we have the same taste,so thank you.

ps:unfortunatly,many living author choose to behave as if they were ...dead(synphony of age,a song of ice and fire)but it's another mater.
Closed Thread