AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

View Poll Results: Claymore - Episode 21 Rating
Perfect 10 110 44.53%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 81 32.79%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 25 10.12%
7 out of 10 : Good 18 7.29%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 2.02%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.40%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.40%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 6 2.43%
Voters: 247. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-24, 13:11   Link #421
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

As mentioned in the anime and manga, it seems like the organization merely sent them as cannon fodder to test the strength of the gathered AB forces, knowing full well that they probably wouldn't survive anyway. And probably saw all the people they had sent as "problem children" to the organization in some way (like how they had sent Miria, Helen, Deneve, and Clare out to fight an AB that was much stronger than they were told).

Or it could be the other way around and merely a way to test out THEIR strength against ABs. Who knows?
Old 2007-08-24, 13:50   Link #422
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

So...where`s NUMBAH ONE!!? of the Claymores?
Old 2007-08-24, 14:19   Link #423
Boohahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiled one View Post
Well assuming that the Anime will follow the path of the Manga albeit some changes, we should be seeing Number one soon.
Old 2007-08-24, 14:19   Link #424
EasyPrey

Quote:
Vacation.
Old 2007-08-24, 14:34   Link #425
emu777
Shapeshifter Imperius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightling View Post
only 1 digit number, its bad
Wait, I've got it!!

If miria uses the weaker members (i.e Cynthia,Yuma...etc) as meat shields she might be able to block Rigardo's hits, or at least buy more time than flora could
Old 2007-08-24, 14:39   Link #426
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

Miria is a goner...
Old 2007-08-24, 14:43   Link #427
Joka

This episode was horrible now that I think about it.

First of all the action where Rigardo owned was broken up with horrible pacing. That just killed it. Breaking it up, the lack of music, more slow-motion, and more shocked looks from Claymores just added to make the episode crappy.

They had a very very potent episode on their hands, but they handled it horridly.

Second his voice in AB form is just AMAZING. Did nobody else just find it cool when he spoke those short one-liners?
Old 2007-08-24, 15:03   Link #428
superzombie23

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyPrey View Post
There is one good news about all these Claymores dying: Ms. Claymore Galatea is not there!

So even if all the Claymores at Pieta die, it is not a total loss. The show could be renamed into "The Sexy Adventures of Claymore Galatea"!

-EasyPrey

/EasyPrey ducks under the desk (from certain fanboys) after making that comment
Haha that would be on the same level as the new Eva movies coming out lmao. Just imagine all the fan service.
Old 2007-08-24, 15:06   Link #429
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Miria is a goner...

Blasphemy
I refuse to believe that even if it happens. ill be screaming she'll be back just you wait and see for at least 4 months before the depression sets in. But as someone else pointed Galatea is still alive so all is not lost. However i was kind of upset about Jean more than was Flora even though getting beat by a finger nail is not something i want to talk about in the after life
Old 2007-08-24, 15:36   Link #430
Kankel
Akuma HighClass Commander

WOW!! bloodiest episode ever. Can the claymores survive this? Well Miria should be the next in line for Lion King but I guess Clare won't let him kill Miria, He can't.Nobody kills Miria, without her, there is no Claymore.
Old 2007-08-24, 15:49   Link #431
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kankel View Post
WOW!! bloodiest episode ever. Can the claymores survive this? Well Miria should be the next in line for Lion King but I guess Clare won't let him kill Miria, He can't.Nobody kills Miria, without her, there is no Claymore.

Let us face facts. They can´t win without someone aiding them. Riful and her legions could be a possibility but they would be screwed nevertheless if Riful aided them.

The Order could send more Claymores...What Claymores? almost all of the 47 were killed...do the Maths...Where are the top five? Ophelia is dead...Galatea awaiting trial...Alicia and Beth...We never saw them actually, nor do we know where they are...Raphaela?.....She´s either hunting more runaway Claymores or just going in to voyeur mode.
Besides, we have a whole Awakened legion of 27 more or less, realizing the ones killed.

How Ironic....The lesser evil Riful has more chances of helping them than their so called Organization....Bu;_; Bu;_;Bu

They could have ran away but now, it´s too late.

They will crumble. It is....Inevitable.
Old 2007-08-24, 15:53   Link #432
emu777
Shapeshifter Imperius

Quote:
Let us face facts. They can´t win without someone aiding them. Riful and her legions could be a possibility but they would be screwed nevertheless if Riful aided them.

The Order could send more Claymores...What Claymores? almost all of the 47 were killed...do the Maths...Where are the top five? Ophelia is dead...Galatea awaiting trial...Alicia and Beth...We never saw them actually, nor do we know where they are...Raphaela?.....She´s either hunting more runaway Claymores or just going in to voyeur mode.
Besides, we have a whole Awakened legion of 27 more or less, realizing the ones killed.

How Ironic....The lesser evil Riful has more chances of helping them than their so called Organization....Bu;_; Bu;_;Bu

Well on the bright side at least their deaths will have some meaning as their corpses will slow down the AB's long enough for the org to hopefully do something. And if not......well at least we can enjoy the slaughter from a 3rd person POV, and I can upgrade my avatar to v5.0
Old 2007-08-24, 15:53   Link #433
xVxObliVioNxVx
Game Developer
*Artist

Quote:

But you forgot one very important thing: RAKI. He will come and save them with his whining and crying. It WILL happen. You just watch got damm it, you just watch.
Old 2007-08-24, 15:55   Link #434
Kankel

Clare will definitely think of something, she has to if she's the main character.Like I said, Clare, Helen, Deneve will protect Miria with their lives.That Kitty cat better be ready for any surprise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xVxObliVioNxVx View Post
But you forgot one very important thing: RAKI. He will come and save them with his whining and crying. It WILL happen. You just watch got damm it, you just watch.
What's Raki gonna do? Lean over Rigald and say: "Please Rigald stop killing, this is not you true self. No! stop stop!!

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-24 at 16:14. Reason: do not double post
Old 2007-08-24, 16:03   Link #435
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

"Bad kitty!" *sprays water*?
Old 2007-08-24, 16:03   Link #436
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kankel View Post
What's Raki gonna do? Lean over Rigald and say: "Please Rigald stop killing, this is not you true self. No! stop stop!!
You forgot the group hug and lets be friends speech
Old 2007-08-24, 16:04   Link #437
redmeat

Yep. Raki's going to whine, give a stupid speech, and make the awakened beings shed tears in shame.
Old 2007-08-24, 16:09   Link #438
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

Well...They are women after all....I´m certain that maybe something could be arranged but..then again, if that was my escape and I was in their place. I would rather die as a soldier than to serve as a S#$%t...
Old 2007-08-24, 16:12   Link #439
Kankel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
You forgot the group hug and lets be friends speech
After that, it's a tea party at the organization's heaquarters.
Old 2007-08-24, 16:48   Link #440
Goofus Maximus
Senile Member

Raki will show up and convince all the Awakened beings to "Just Say No To Guts", and sent them to a local "Gutaholics Anonymous" chapter. "Hi, I'm Rigaldo, and I'm a gut-aholic" "Hi Rigaldo!"

Isley will go to medical school and become an abdominal surgeon, living on a diet of precancerous polyps and intestine resections, then Clare and Priscilla will hug and cry and put it all behind them, and they and Raki will go off to live happily ever after as a threesome...

Hey, the way the anime is diverging, it could happen!
Closed Thread