AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2018-09-26, 07:24   Link #2101
James Rye

Man, Trump really couldn't believe that the UN people would laugh at his speech. He is way too often in his organized rallies with too many of his fans and yes-men and too little confronted with other minds opposite to his.
Old 2018-09-26, 09:18   Link #2102
The Green One

It's almost as if the world demonstrated it's opinion of Trump.
Old 2018-09-26, 11:22   Link #2103
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Man, Trump really couldn't believe that the UN people would laugh at his speech. He is way too often in his organized rallies with too many of his fans and yes-men and too little confronted with other minds opposite to his.
That's been true his entire life. The Trump Organization was tiny and composed of family members and a few true-believers like Michael Cohen. Trump has always been surrounded by sycophants. I don't think "The Apprentice" was much different either. Trump was the star, and everything on the show revolved around him.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-27, 09:57   Link #2104
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
The guy was pretty much a meme "You're fired" guy to most people before he ever got into politics, with rumors of being indebted to multiple people way before all of this. The fact he even got close to a presidency is the real joke,and that's why the UN laughed.
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-27, 16:57   Link #2105
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

The Birther nonsense was the opening salvo. It identified Trump as the tribune of the white revanchists inspired by Obama's election.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-27, 19:49   Link #2106
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Man, Trump really couldn't believe that the UN people would laugh at his speech.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
It's almost as if the world demonstrated it's opinion of Trump.
I think historians will characterize this moment in history differently. Donald Trump ascendance to the white house was not some vacuum which sucked him in against his will, literally millions of USA citizens supported him for whatever reasons. Even if many millions regret their voting decision, I think all those diplomats and politicians at the UN laughed at the sad caricature the USA has become, where the president brags about how great he is believing reality bends to his will since if Steve Jobs could do it, the president of the USA also should.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-28, 00:57   Link #2107
The Green One

The UN is laughing at the circus the US has become and that Trump is the Head Clown.
Old 2018-10-17, 19:30   Link #2108
Toukairin
Mountain Rescuer

Seriously, the following tweet from yesterday was a reminder that the old orange twat keeps on calling women with demeaning names.

Quote:
Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.” @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!
However, Stormy Daniels' reply was the stuff of legend. The Donald should have just shut his yap, especially when the other person can retaliate with that kind of epic burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy Daniels
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present your president. In addition to his...umm...shortcomings, he has demonstrated his incompetence, hatred of women and lack of self control on Twitter AGAIN! And perhaps a penchant for bestiality. Game on, Tiny.

Last edited by Toukairin; 2018-10-18 at 22:00.
Toukairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-18, 19:33   Link #2109
The Green One

Wow. Shots have been fired.

That was downright savage.