AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-01-14, 20:27   Link #12541
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Haha, well it's a joke based off of how the Haulia described him themselves. When they were locked up in the empire's dungeon they said all kinds of things about him, like how he was a devil god even more terrible than the Majins' Maou. Considering his normal actions it wouldn't be all that strange if he formed the basis of both god and devil. Although, I think Aiko is the one most likely to be deified. Hajime has already laid the groundwork for it himself. In that mythology, he would end up as either her subordinate (Sword of the Goddess), or possibly her husband depending on how the story got twisted.
Or perhaps the same as Ahura Mazda and Angra Mainyu.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-14, 20:29   Link #12542
fazri
blacksun king

i want to know can shizuku contain the feeling that she have?
an can shizuku get place in hajime harem?
i think if shizuku seriously at least shizuku will have same place like shia.
Old 2015-01-14, 21:09   Link #12543
Azd

Quote:
Wouldn't it be more likely that Hajime is written in as the devil in that bible?

Of the girls who had feelings for him there was Ayano, Misao, Catherine, and Tsui Ling. I can't recall if there were others since I dropped the series after the author died. How many girls does it even take to be considered a harem anyway? More than two?
god of plague is technically a god.

Harem: more than two girls like the MC, and more than two of them have to interact with the MC during the same timeframe. MC only being popular with females doesn't count as a harem.

I watched the anime so I don't think Kazuma has a harem: Tsui Ling is dead, Misao disappeared after her arc, so only Ayano and Catherine interact with him during the the same timeframe.
Azd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-14, 22:23   Link #12544
Armando99

Quote:
Wouldn't it be more likely that Hajime is written in as the devil in that bible?

Of the girls who had feelings for him there was Ayano, Misao, Catherine, and Tsui Ling. I can't recall if there were others since I dropped the series after the author died. How many girls does it even take to be considered a harem anyway? More than two?

In the light novel, about the only one with certainty that likes him was Ayano. None of the other ones you mentioned were quite there. Misao actually wanted to kill him for killing her onii-san and we could also say that she only liked him to get close and then kill him. So no, he did not have a harem.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-14, 22:39   Link #12545
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceimur View Post
No way, you would say to the saviour of the Demi-human kind (Yes all of demi-humans not just the Hauria tribe) as the Greatest Devil?

So young to be losing trust on humanity.

The devil also has his own. A savior in one's eyes is a devil in somebody else eyes as well. Depends on whose perspectives they are seen.

I don't know if someone already brought it up but, it seems to me that based on the interaction between Hajime and Shizuku, she has a better chance of getting closer to him than Kaori.
Old 2015-01-14, 23:10   Link #12546
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post

The devil also has his own. A savior in one's eyes is a devil in somebody else eyes as well. Depends on whose perspectives they are seen.

I don't know if someone already brought it up but, it seems to me that based on the interaction between Hajime and Shizuku, she has a better chance of getting closer to him than Kaori.
Many centuries later in the world:
Human side: Hajime, Sword and Shield of the Goddess of Harvest
Demi Human Side: Hajime, "Crimson Flash of Rondo"(LOL Haulia's naming sense) and God of training and destruction
Demon Side: Hajime, God of Plague
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 00:52   Link #12547
M.A.D

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
"If thou find thy neighbor trying to touch thy loli, thine right for crotch related violence is justified. Thou dost unleash upon those foolish lot thy righteous fury.

If in which the unlucky knaves miss death's sweet release, upon the males, a change of fate shall befall them. For they shall become "man-woman", harbingers of doom & fashionable clothing tastes."

From the Book of Haulia.
This is so awesome XD Do you mind if I put it in my siggy? Please? With cherries on top?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
Many centuries later in the world:
Human side: Hajime, Sword and Shield of the Goddess of Harvest
Demi Human Side: Hajime, "Crimson Flash of Rondo"(LOL Haulia's naming sense) and God of training and destruction
Demon Side: Hajime, God of Plague
Classmate side: Black Tyranny, Synergist of Red Thunder, Shotgun Chaos, Rebirth Calamity
Adventurers' side: Right-hand man of Fhuren’s Branch Head, White-haired; Eye-patch, Blazing Flame-user, Little-girl Killer, Dual Smasher

Give or take a few decades, he'll probably be Man with a Thousand Names. Or maybe they'd mistake him for some sort of elite task force consisting of no less than 20 members.

"If thou find thy neighbor trying to touch thy loli, thine right for crotch related violence is justified. Thou dost unleash upon those foolish lot thy righteous fury.

If in which the unlucky knaves miss death's sweet release, upon the males, a change of fate shall befall them. For they shall become "man-woman", harbingers of doom & fashionable clothing tastes."

--From the Book of Haulia
M.A.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 02:45   Link #12548
Corvo269

If this story continues after they return to their world and they lose their magic. there is actually a good chance that Hajime may just die because though i think his body will remain the same since it was formed from a physical process of overcompensation but he would suffer a shit load of pain from the artifact prosthesis attached to his left elbow and the ball in his eye.

If magic is not lost. He has to explain a lot to Shimizu's, Hiyama, Kondo and I guess Eri's parents. Though he'll just say "They became my enemies so I killed them." leaving Aiko to explain and Kaori's parents will have a stroke learning what happened to her and I Hajime's parents are definitely gonna start a manga series based off him.
Old 2015-01-15, 03:02   Link #12549
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
If this story continues after they return to their world and they lose their magic. there is actually a good chance that Hajime may just die because though i think his body will remain the same since it was formed from a physical process of overcompensation but he would suffer a shit load of pain from the artifact prosthesis attached to his left elbow and the ball in his eye.

If magic is not lost. He has to explain a lot to Shimizu's, Hiyama, Kondo and I guess Eri's parents. Though he'll just say "They became my enemies so I killed them." leaving Aiko to explain and Kaori's parents will have a stroke learning what happened to her and I Hajime's parents are definitely gonna start a manga series based off him.
If magic is not lost. They must create their own independent political entity since they would be used by politicians and even dissected for science. Not to mention the populace would be weary of them and consider them mutants.
Old 2015-01-15, 03:46   Link #12550
VooXoo

If they get the dimension cross magic I think Hajime will simply teleport in Japan, destroy a yakuza organizzation, steal the money and make new identities for him and the harem, then start to live in Akiba, where cosplayers are more common than normal people.
The chance they lose their powers when coming to our world is pretty big in that case things would get strange, or Hajime send every classmate still alive back and stay in the magic world, he likes to live, no magic would mean all his stuff and powers would stop working.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 03:46   Link #12551
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghiest Cid View Post
If magic is not lost. They must create their own independent political entity since they would be used by politicians and even dissected for science. Not to mention the populace would be weary of them and consider them mutants.
Other than the Hero group, Nagayama's group, the 2 remaining(currently shut-in) buliies, Aiko and Hajime's Harem all the others students became the stay behind group and they didn't fight after that. other than the fact that they can use magic, their power can't be any more than a trained soldier so they could stay under the radar. Unknown what Nagayama would do and shizuku would shut the hero group up. Aiko would porbably be taken in for an interrogation considering she's the adult. Anybody approaching Hajime would be dealt with in a variety of ways and once he gets annoyed enough he would does to a Live demonstration of his power and the the entire UN and world leaders would piss their pants after realizing the strongest nuclear deterrent there is a guy, his harem and his toys.
Old 2015-01-15, 03:47   Link #12552
Ceimur

Quote:
Haha, well it's a joke based off of how the Haulia described him themselves. When they were locked up in the empire's dungeon they said all kinds of things about him, like how he was a devil god even more terrible than the Majins' Maou. Considering his normal actions it wouldn't be all that strange if he formed the basis of both god and devil. Although, I think Aiko is the one most likely to be deified. Hajime has already laid the groundwork for it himself. In that mythology, he would end up as either her subordinate (Sword of the Goddess), or possibly her husband depending on how the story got twisted.
Well, considering their hell-like training... I can't refute about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
Well if you were the target of bullying by the whole class ever since elementary, and I even transferred school 3 times, it didn't change. (NO... It's not for them. I guess a part of it is my fault since I didn't fight back then... When I start to noticed that I should fight back on my third (I'm on my fourth btw), it's already been too late.

My Father is also a reason... He's too incompetent. He starts to berate me because I'm childish. Yet HE is the one who starts to watch Ben10, Thunder Cats, AND plays facebook games. He starts to complain 'bout my older brother since my brother is a NEET. Yet HE is a NEET that doesn't do ANYTHING at home... (Me and my brother are the one who does the odd jobs at house.)

I can post more reasons why but since this is a thread about Arifureta and not about my life... I'll stop.

Quote:
I agree. But since Hajime is indebt to Kaori when he was still "human" Shizuku will have a hard time doing about it.

Quote:

Interesting thought.

While my version is that they'll found out that Yue, Shia, Tio, Miu and Kaori cannot go back because of something. That's the reason he'll stay there since if he's gonna go back it is only with them. (You know... He promised that he'll go back with them.)
Yes... What you have just said is exactly true. We humans betray each other due to our weakness. But, even though we betray each other, even though we lie to each other, even though we harm each other, even though we kill each other, the exact same weakness causes us to form bonds with one another. It causes us to trust each other even we have the chance of getting betrayed. It causes us to believe with each other even though we can be lied. It causes us to forgive even though we harm one another. It causes us to look forward on life even though we kill each other.

You are wrong about one thing. I've been betrayed enough to lose my trust on humanity, but I at least acknowledge human potential
Ceimur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 03:49   Link #12553
Flammable

If magic is not lost Hajime and his party could just go under cover using transformation AOG magic (if that magic can change how someone looks) they could even pretend to be super heroes sometimes then just transform back to thier cover identities. LOL pink ranger

and too bad for the rest who dont have transformation AOG magic ^^ since hajime is that kind of person

the rest would have no choice but to pretend not to have powers if they want some sort of a normal life, then the problem would be thier kids in the future;

well they could make a secret school for gfited youngsters ^^

creating thier own country would be too much trouble and work for hajime ^^
Flammable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 03:58   Link #12554
Aquod

Quote:
I agree. But since Hajime is indebt to Kaori when he was still "human" Shizuku will have a hard time doing about it.

kaori only make his life worst in japan with her denseness , shizuku helped him more than kaori and he is aware of that
Aquod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 04:07   Link #12555
Ceimur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquod View Post
kaori only make his life worst in japan with her denseness , shizuku helped him more than kaori and he is aware of that
I beg to disagree. Quoting Hajime who have said it himself

Quote:
I only came here to pay my obligation to Shirasaki.
Yes to Shirasaki. Shirasaki Kaori. Not to Shizuku
Yes... What you have just said is exactly true. We humans betray each other due to our weakness. But, even though we betray each other, even though we lie to each other, even though we harm each other, even though we kill each other, the exact same weakness causes us to form bonds with one another. It causes us to trust each other even we have the chance of getting betrayed. It causes us to believe with each other even though we can be lied. It causes us to forgive even though we harm one another. It causes us to look forward on life even though we kill each other.

You are wrong about one thing. I've been betrayed enough to lose my trust on humanity, but I at least acknowledge human potential
Ceimur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 04:44   Link #12556
Aldheild
Definitely Not a Stalker

Quote:
I beg to disagree. Quoting Hajime who have said it himself

Yes to Shirasaki. Shirasaki Kaori. Not to Shizuku
Wasn't that "obligation" about Kaori not giving up on Hajime's survival when he fell down the abyss and continued to search for his whereabouts?
Aldheild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 04:49   Link #12557
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldheild View Post
Wasn't that "obligation" about Kaori not giving up on Hajime's survival when he fell down the abyss and continued to search for his whereabouts?

Yes you are right but it also I think include Kaori's promise to protect Hajime, prior to the "fall".
Old 2015-01-15, 05:18   Link #12558
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
The chance they lose their powers when coming to our world is pretty big in that case things would get strange, or Hajime send every classmate still alive back and stay in the magic world, he likes to live, no magic would mean all his stuff and powers would stop working.
Though it's a possibility, his body itself has pretty much stopped being human, it already comes with the enhanced abilities/specs like enhanced bone structure & super human muscle strength (kinda' like how if she brings Shia home, she's till gonna' be a high spec demi-human bunny girl).

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.D View Post
This is so awesome XD Do you mind if I put it in my siggy? Please? With cherries on top?
Thou hast read a verse from the Crimson Moon Goddess' Chapter of the Book of Haulia. What doth wish to do with the Haulia's teachings is known only to thee. Ye are free to do as thou wishes.
Old 2015-01-15, 05:22   Link #12559
Ghiest Cid

Kaori is one of Hajime's allies before they transported. He would never betray an ally as he won't show mercy to his enemies.
Old 2015-01-15, 05:34   Link #12560
Corvo269

If there is no way for Yue, Shia and the others enter Hajime's world. Hajime will make one. You can bet your ass on that

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel