Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-01-20, 03:49   Link #241
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crontica View Post
But don't you notice at times that the plot felt shallow and is prone to a lot of narm moments?
So, what exactly are you expecting then? What is it in this show that you're missing?
Old 2012-01-21, 20:15   Link #242
Crontica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
So, what exactly are you expecting then? What is it in this show that you're missing?
Detective analysis, gossip, lampshading, POG antagonist's that don't look like they are carbon copied robots the stonehenge POG was a nice start and last but not least the typical nosy reporter.
Old 2012-01-22, 13:13   Link #243
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crontica View Post
Detective analysis, gossip, lampshading, POG antagonist's that don't look like they are carbon copied robots the stonehenge POG was a nice start and last but not least the typical nosy reporter.
Then why don't you find a show that has all these things? It was obvious from episode 1 what sort of anime this would be, you're expecting it to be something it's not. (Btw the Stonehenge POG looked to me someone out of Yuugiou or Dragon Ball so yeah... She was fun, though.)

As for episode 16: a Gammon episode, but I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would...
Spoiler for ep 16:
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 18:33   Link #244
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 16:
Old 2012-01-23, 12:46   Link #245
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Spoiler for Episode 16:
Old 2012-01-23, 13:30   Link #246
ookamigirl

Gyamon sure is a spirited one, especially when it comes to puzzles.
Kaito always comes to the rescue ^^"
Nice puzzle with the gondolas.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 17:55   Link #247
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Isn't there supposed to be a treasure associated with the puzzle?Or does this one not have any because it was banned?

Or is the POG just not giving a damn about that anymore
Old 2012-01-23, 18:04   Link #248
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
Isn't there supposed to be a treasure associated with the puzzle?Or does this one not have any because it was banned?

Or is the POG just not giving a damn about that anymore
The latter. ;; The Venice puzzle was a Fool's Puzzle where the point is, according to Rook, simply to survive the puzzle.
Old 2012-01-27, 19:24   Link #249
Miraluka
Banned

Spoiler for I loled at this:
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-29, 09:29   Link #250
kuromitsu

Spoiler for episode 17:
Old 2012-01-29, 22:28   Link #251
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 17:
Old 2012-01-30, 10:24   Link #252
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Aww, Nonoha and Kaito were so cute together as kids

Ohh the start of the scene on the train made me laugh. As soon as I saw Kaito slouched up against the window looking frustrated, I just knew that the others had just tagged along with him Man I love these characters

What a surprise! the people that raised Kaito were not his parents. And to top that of, they where in the POG, and they observed him like a lab rat. At the moment, I felt so bad for Kaito, as if I could feel what he was going through. He's had such a harsh life...and then that principal comes along to make it worse and say that he is also a POG member. Kaito entire life has been observed by POG members trying to use him for their own needs. Rook, you are one evil bastard for planning what you did.

At least the principal made up for what he did. He gave Kaito back the feeling of never being alone by showing that his parents really did love and care about him, and that it wasn't always about the puzzles. And it looks like Rook realised a thing or two as well...hopefully this will teach him some lessons.
Old 2012-01-31, 04:38   Link #253
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Wait,did an episode of phi brain just manage to move me?That scene where Kaito's "parents" play with him really moved me.

I'm sure Rook will be befriended by the end of the season and join Kaito's harem group of friends in S2.

Looking forward to Elena next episode.
Old 2012-02-01, 12:34   Link #254
ookamigirl

This was the best episode so far.
Finally, they spilled the info about Kaito's past and his connection to the puzzle world.
This was like his revenge to the puzzle for the death of his parents.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 03:51   Link #255
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for 17:
Old 2012-02-04, 14:03   Link #256
PiggyBank
sneaky & suspicious

Soooo... if Kaito's parents were not his real parents, I think this Jin person could be his real father. They look alike, especially in the short flashback of the young principal.
Old 2012-02-05, 09:56   Link #257
kuromitsu

Spoiler for ep 18:
Old 2012-02-05, 21:11   Link #258
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 18:
Old 2012-02-06, 08:27   Link #259
reaper_unique

Yeah, shame on Kaito. For having a bracelet against his will.
He recently heard that his best friend is behind all of this shit that has happened and is creating deadly puzzles for his so called friends and him, he found out his parents weren't his real parents and died because of a puzzle and breaking his entire childhood, he needs to solve a shit load of deadly puzzles, has saved his so called friends from puzzles that he didn't want to do(if he hadn't they would be dead now), had to hear Gyamon talk about money all the time instead of actually making it and how he is better than him, has had a kid around him that wanted to do experiments with him and first wanted to stop him from doing any puzzles, has heard the rambling of a trap that does whatever the fuck she wants, etc.

Bad Kaito, for not being happy and thanking God for his lovely life.
reaper_unique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 12:37   Link #260
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Gammons sister looks SSOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I find it very very very very very very very very very *Inhales deeply* very very very very very hard to believe that someone as cute and gentle as her is related to someone as cold and grouchy as Gammon

Also, Nonoha in that outfit! She'll do anything to cheer Kaito up Kaito you fool! Don't stare at the table like that! You have a beautifully dressed Nonoha waiting for your attention! Gahhhh!

I'm amazed that after all that's happened, Souji can still act like his calm self and play tricks on everyone From behind, that fake Baron looked pretty good

It was nice to see Elena return, but I can't say the same for that lower class puzzle, magician looking guy At least Elena took care of him in that game.

Never thought i'd say this, but I hate Ana for abandoning Kaito and Nonoha like that. Gammon was out and had no idea about what was happening so he's still on my like list, and Cubic seemed to be trying to help Kaito in his own way or something like that, so he's still on my like list...but he's getting pretty low on it. To be honest, even if Gammon did know and didn't go to help, I would still like him because he's awesome But, it's starting to worry me now that they keep bringing up that he's more of a puzzle giver than a solver...I have a bad feeling that somethings going to happen with him and Kaito because of this

However, after watching Gammon, threaten Kaito like that and the way he talked to both Kaito and Nonoha...I don't know anymore. Please don't ruin an awesome character! Don't become POG Gammon!