AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-06-02, 16:24   Link #5981
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Sinbad was never meant to be a villain. Didn't you notice that even though he may have been doing it wrong, he just wanted to save the world? David, too, actually, but he fused with Ill-Ilah. But maybe neither of them is really all that bad either. Aladdin and the others want to talk to Ill-Ilah, so maybe we'll find out when they start talking to him.
but sinbad aways had that "walking in borderline" or "anti-hero mindset, which lead him to almost killed all the world for "his own vision" which was very selfish and evil even if "for the great good" remember that is the old evil excuse aways for the "great good" which peoples do crap things, because in they minds "that is the only way", i'm not saying which he is "pure evil and all but" could be much better if her had sticked with the "dungeons" and have to have a big finall battle with him, because at last that was how everything started, with the "dungeons" and nothing better than ending as is started not some chitchat about what is good or evil or how to save world(at last in my opnion), i'm not saying which i don't like that sort of development but for me this not looked really right to be on this serie as a "ending", he even could not be the last guy, like after alibaba beat him he finally accept which he was wrong then another strong power come and he will help to defeat, almost the same what happened but in much less weird way,(at last for me), it's just my opnion ofcourse and to be honest some of that chapters really looked mire like she was dragging the plot since we are near the end of the manga and she trying her best to strech it like many others mangakas like to do near the end, than really being something good, not just me but a lot of peoples complained over it about how it is starting to look bad how things are being dragged too much.

anyway i really hope things get better in next chapters, i'm still curious about how they gonna fix all that mess.
Old 2017-06-08, 02:22   Link #5982
ChuckE
Provoker

For a moment I thought that it was god from another plane and was excited but it was David again...
Old 2017-06-08, 03:27   Link #5983
Ultragunner

And here we go again , what a roller coaster

So in the end it's David?

But who's betting "another" villain will show up again? I am haha
Old 2017-06-08, 03:45   Link #5984
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
And here we go again , what a roller coaster

So in the end it's David?

But who's betting "another" villain will show up again? I am haha
Sinbad or Alibaba will have the higher ground
Old 2017-06-08, 08:00   Link #5985
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Just read the chapter.

Man, David needs to go down already. Someone kill him, please.

Anyway, at least they're all together now.
Old 2017-06-08, 08:10   Link #5986
lazy-hemisphere

I don't notice any Arba in the latest chapter, strange
lazy-hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-16, 06:42   Link #5987
Ultragunner

"WAHAHAHAHAHA! Now I am god!"
=> "Nope, you are not. I am!!"
=> "No, gotcha, now I become god!"
=> "heh, did you think a god like me would get backstabbed? I am god!"
=> "Yeah right, I am a god of higher plane!"
=> "Sure, I will break the barrier and become a god!"
=> I have a new drinking game: take a shot whenever someone mention "god" in Magi God blesses thy soul *drink*

Magi lately in a nutshell
Old 2017-06-16, 12:10   Link #5988
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Yeah. I feel the same way, except for the drinking part. Man, I really wish that one of these days we'd really see who the highest god is in this series so that all this back and forth finally has a resolution/conclusion. Right now, though: why can't they just kill David and be done with it?

Edit: Just read the chapter. Man, I really wish David would just die soon.

Why does he still need Solomon's Wisdom?

And I think we just got one thing confirmed about him that we may already have known: he's heartless. I mean really, he knows Aladdin is his grandson, and yet he feels no emotion whatsoever and is even completely fine with killing him? Yeah, heartless.

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2017-06-16 at 13:14.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-16, 16:11   Link #5989
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Man, I really wish David would just die soon.
he isnt david,

they likened his situation with arbas and the time she controlled hakuryens sister,

someone else is currently controlling david, and he was also setting the magic into motion which will end the world...
Quote:
Why does he still need Solomon's Wisdom?
it is the only think that allows people to enter and go out of the sacred palace without taking a INCREDIBLE high risk,

so once the one who controls david has the key he can keep going with his plan and nobody could stop him
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-16, 16:34   Link #5990
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm sorry; I hadn't read the whole chapter yet when I posted that. My bad. Lol

That body is probably David's, but I really want to know who's controlling it. Arba said, "As expected of my creator," though, which makes me think it could be Ill-Ilah. But that not really being David might explain why he doesn't feel any emotion from meeting his "grandson". David is Aladdin's grandson, and if it were really him, he would've felt at least something from meeting his own grandson. I liked how Aladdin called him "Grandpa" towards the end of the chapter, though. Was he being sarcastic because he knew that's not really David?

Anyway, from what was said in the chapter, whoever or whatever it is that's controlling David just doesn't want Aladdin to use Solomon's Wisdom. He's basically trying to keep him there so he can't go to the real world and use Solomon's Wisdom to save it from going back to the Rukh. It's not like he/it wants to get it.

Speaking of Solomon's Wisdom, it seems like Aladdin's gotten better at using it. He was able to use his father's vector/power magic pretty well to change the direction of "David's" attacks earlier.
Old 2017-08-12, 12:26   Link #5991
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Bumping not so much for the main series (where the story is progressing at a snail's pace lately) but for the newest translated chapter of the Sinbad manga, which was pretty intense. Holy fuck, Sinbad! So much suffering.
Old 2017-08-12, 17:25   Link #5992
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I just read the main series' latest chapter, but I haven't read the Sinbad manga one yet. Will do so later.

I feel bad for Alibaba and Kougyoku. That "Return to the Rukh" magic needs to be stopped ASAP. And the Rukh that was rewritten also needs to be brought back to normal.

Aside from that . . . I think Alibaba's about to use Amon's Great Magic. I'm looking forward to it.

Edit: But why did they jump from Chapter 356 to Chapter 360? What gives?

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2017-08-12 at 17:27. Reason: editing to add something
Old 2017-08-13, 12:37   Link #5993
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

There shouldn't be any missing chapters. Latest chapter translated is 361, by the way, but not by the usual group.

Last edited by Kanon; 2017-08-13 at 17:50. Reason: corrected information
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 15:05   Link #5994
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So the numbering is off? I haven't checked that website, though; I'll check it now (if I can get the address). I read it on the site with the Tsukkomis, by the way.

Edit: I went to the group's website, but they only have up to Chapter 351.

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2017-08-14 at 07:45.
Old 2017-08-13, 17:43   Link #5995
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

You should edit the group's name, it's not allowed to mention them if the manga is licensed. I'll PM you.
Old 2017-08-14, 07:47   Link #5996
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Thanks for the heads-up about the group's name part.

Anyway, yeah, I just read chapters 357 - 359 just a bit ago.

Man, it looks like Sinbad is going to lose to David. Hopefully something will happen to make him win, though. If Sinbad loses, the magic to return the world to the Rukh will keep going unhindered.

In other news, I also read up to the latest Sinbad no Bouken chapter. Man, just what is Judar up to, anyway? I feel sorry for Sinbad for having to allow the research facility to be demolished, though. And why does Celendine have to be so caught up with royal blood? Sinbad will be considered King of Sindria when he founds his country, won't he? He'll be considered to have royal blood with that, right? Celendine doesn't get that?
Old 2017-08-14, 10:17   Link #5997
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

David thinks Sinbad is a failed singularity, but I think it's the opposite: David is the failure for being unable to notice Alibaba's potential. It looks like Alibaba may just be able to break the brainwashing of the people watching him through his heroics alone.

As for the Sinbad manga, IIRC what Celendine cares about the most is taking back Partevia and she needs Sinbad's help for that. That's the reason she talked about royal blood and tried to convince him marrying her was the most efficient way to become king. Sinbad creating his own country goes against her own goals, I expect her to hinder him at some point. Especially since Sinbad is trying to obtain his country by trading with her mortal enemy. She's going to be really pissed off once she learns about that.
Old 2017-09-02, 12:48   Link #5998
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Guess who came back in the latest chapter!

Spoiler for 363:
Old 2017-09-02, 16:16   Link #5999
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I just spoilers for Chapter 363. It seems like it's an interesting chapter.

Spoiler for 363:

I really want to read the chapter now. Can't wait.
Old 2017-09-02, 18:49   Link #6000
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

David's body is inside the rift, the place the "angels" are coming from and where Aladdin headed a few chapters ago. It's basically another dimension.

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen