Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-07-07, 10:34   Link #20541
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, I agree with you, but I doubt it's gonna be a sudden change, since Inner Moka still has some deep issues to resolve first, before she will be capable of being a little more honest with her feelings toward Tsukune. Furthermore the issue with Outer Moka doesn't make things easier.

It's the whole package that comes with falling in love with a tsundere type character, it takes time, before a tsundere will become honest with her feelings toward the protagonist.

So, the best option is too wait and see how Ikeda is going to continue developing Moka's and Tsukune's relationship.
Yes, i Also i agree with you...100%

I think, the true declaretion of love, between the two.., Will happen when, Ura,and Inner Moka,become one ..
Old 2011-07-07, 12:35   Link #20542
khprincessh

but you all know how inner moka would be tho like sense some one said tsukune might be stronger then her wouldnt she be jealous she always looks at her self as the strongest out of everyone.
Old 2011-07-07, 13:11   Link #20543
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
but you all know how inner moka would be tho like sense some one said tsukune might be stronger then her wouldnt she be jealous she always looks at her self as the strongest out of everyone.
Well, I never noticed Inner Moka looking at herself as the strongest one, so I don't think she has a reason to be jealous about Tsukune's progress.which has been further amplified with the fact that, she started to personally train Tsukune in using his vampire abilities, I don't think she would mind if Tsukune has finally became a little more reliable.

True in chapter 15 of the Second Season, Inner Moka said that she doesn't fell the need for Tsukune to become stronger, and in fact I think she has been "secretly" happy about the fact, that she can spend some time, with Tsukune.

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-07-07 at 13:26.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 13:37   Link #20544
Tachibana
タチバナ

In chapter 38, Ura-Moka was wondering weather or not she will see Tsukune again, thats definitely an improvement on their relationship, as well as her secret love she has for him, and in the first chapter of season II, Ura-Moka basically challenged Tsukune to become "worthy" of being with (seducing) her, but Tsukune is definitely worthy now, unknown to Ura-Moka.

One of the most important things that a vampire treasures is their pride, Ura-Moka is a prime example of this, Tsukune has already broken through her pride, now all thats left is the tsundere part of Moka, but like Chris38 says, it takes time with these types of individuals, even though she secretly loves him, but has yet to admit it, it won't be long before Ura-Moka finally acknowledges her feelings and love for Tsukune, of course, i don't know weather or not itle happen before or after Ura and Omote merge.

But one thing is for sure, the next time she sees Tsukune, shes definitely in for a surprise, and will learn that he is the right choice for her, afterall Tsukune is her destined one.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-07-07 at 15:00.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 13:49   Link #20545
Johnny
Working the bags...

Now, now quit swiping poor Kurumu-chan's line...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 13:58   Link #20546
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Ah, about the merger of Ura and Omote: This will certainly be a rather sad event (depending on how it is portrayed of course). Personally, I think that as long as Tsukune harbors more affection for Omote, a personality merger or disappearance would be a bad call. Yeah I know that he said that both Moka's are equally important to him, but after learning Omote is truly a fake personality he was more desperate about that than the sad past of Ura-chan. I might (gladly) as well be wrong with it, just my impression. Best case scenario: Ultimate Moka with the vampire elegance, strenght and beauty of Ura and the gentleness, caring + cooking skill of Omote. And the ultimate confession after both Moka's accepted their true feelings for Tsukune (already done for Omote obviously) and will have become "Ultimate Moka" for lack of a better name

I'd like to see Ura deeply blushing when she remembers Akasha's words of her having a destined one .

@Chapter: Wouldn't it be funny if by now Moka herself isn't enough to revive Alucard due to Tsukune having some Shinso blood in him as well? I doubt it will happen, but the look of "WTF? Just happend?" on each Fairy Tale's face would be hilarious to see.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 14:29   Link #20547
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Ah, about the merger of Ura and Omote: This will certainly be a rather sad event (depending on how it is portrayed of course). Personally, I think that as long as Tsukune harbors more affection for Omote, a personality merger or disappearance would be a bad call. Yeah I know that he said that both Moka's are equally important to him, but after learning Omote is truly a fake personality he was more desperate about that than the sad past of Ura-chan. I might (gladly) as well be wrong with it, just my impression. Best case scenario: Ultimate Moka with the vampire elegance, strenght and beauty of Ura and the gentleness, caring + cooking skill of Omote. And the ultimate confession after both Moka's accepted their true feelings for Tsukune (already done for Omote obviously) and will have become "Ultimate Moka" for lack of a better name

I'd like to see Ura deeply blushing when she remembers Akasha's words of her having a destined one .

@Chapter: Wouldn't it be funny if by now Moka herself isn't enough to revive Alucard due to Tsukune having some Shinso blood in him as well? I doubt it will happen, but the look of "WTF? Just happend?" on each Fairy Tale's face would be hilarious to see.
Well, personally I doubt that the merge is going to happen anytime soon, and during that time Tsukune's feelings foreword each Moka might change a little.

I'm not saying that he is going to stop loving one of them, but Tsukune might start liking Inner Moka a little more, once they spend more time with each other and Inner Moka is going to be a little more honest around Tsukune.

@Chapter

Well, it depends on the method that Fairy Tale plans to use to revive Alucard - after all there hasn't been anything mentioned about how Fairy Tale plans to do that.

Though I agree that a scene like what you mentioned would be pretty amusing to see.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 14:39   Link #20548
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:

I doubt Tsukune would be sad. He wants to see Omote and Ura Moka become the one True Moka. How it is portrayed, however, could be sad, as you say, but I don't think it would mean the disappearance of either one. It'll prolly turn out to be the best case scenario where both of their characteristics will be present in True Moka. That seemed to be pretty evident in the flashbacks when Moka was a child. Truth be told, that's the only way I see it going because Omote, as I see it, is the emphasis of those characteristics (smart, able cook, caring and emotional) that were present in True Moka, and everything else (strength, cunning, martial arts, Shinso powers) are present in Ura Moka. Ura also showed some of the characteristics that were present in Omote even, particularly her caring side such as when she thought Tsukune was gonna die after eating her burnt out pie. Also, if she didn't show any caring side, she wouldn't have ever gone out of her way to give Tsukune her blood. True Moka would have to have all of those characteristics anyways. And hey, it's not like Omote is any less beautiful than Ura.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 14:48   Link #20549
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
I saw a pic of what could potentially be the merger of the Moka's- unfortunately, I can't link to it because its beyond the NSFW limits of the forum. Basically, just change Outer's hair color to Inner's.

On the subject of who's stronger... technically, I've seen it stated several times already that in terms of raw power, Tsukune's always been on top. Moka just kicks his butt because of her training. However, I think Tsukune could battle her to a standstill, maybe even triumph her by this point. After all, I'm pretty sure Tsukune has moved up a few leagues thanks to Fuhai. But... other than maybe one training sessions, I don't see why Moka and Tsukune would battle each other... speaking of which, I'm hoping that after we deal with FT, we can get a good 2~3 chapters for TsukunexMoka. (Waaaaaaaaaaaay back, at least a year or so ago, I did say to enjoy the fluffy chapters because things would go rather dark...)

and something I'd laugh at when the two Moka's merge- that instead of using either "watashi" or "atashi" (I'm not sure which version either side uses), she ends up using either "ware-ware" or "watashi/atashi-tachi".

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 15:14   Link #20550
Tachibana
タチバナ

Personally i have nothing against Ura's and Omote's future merger, i think it will be wonderful, besides with Ura and Omote as one, we won't ever have to worry about anything bad happening to Omote, since the Rosary is what keeps her alive, when the two become one, the Rosary won't be needed anymore, Tsukune believes that Ura and Omote can become one and they believe it as well.

Indeed it will be different since Ura and Omote won't be seperate anymore, but it's something that i believe we can all accept, but like i said i don't have any problems with it and i'm looking forward to that event, i just hate the thought that the Rosary is the only thing keeping Omote-Moka alive, her role in the storyline is just as important as Ura-Moka's and i don't blame Ikeda on how he created her character and her role in R+V, since he has explained the reason for her existence and birth.

But with what was said in chapter 27, Ikeda is definitely going make Omote-Moka into a real person, than just some created or fake personality, which she was originally believed to be.

Just ordered R+V Season II Vol. 5 from Amazon here in the US

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-07-07 at 18:17.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 18:48   Link #20551
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Tsukune should in such a case exploit Ura-chan's tsundere trait
Step 1: Get close enough to her
Step 2: Hug
Step 3: Hawt kiss even if he risks his life

This sounded like choices for a SIM date game.
Old 2011-07-07, 23:00   Link #20552
Tachibana
タチバナ

Id pick Step 3, that would show his manliness
Old 2011-07-08, 02:44   Link #20553
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
I'd take them all in that specified order.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-08, 03:11   Link #20554
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
I doubt Tsukune would be sad. He wants to see Omote and Ura Moka become the one True Moka. How it is portrayed, however, could be sad, as you say, but I don't think it would mean the disappearance of either one. It'll prolly turn out to be the best case scenario where both of their characteristics will be present in True Moka. That seemed to be pretty evident in the flashbacks when Moka was a child. Truth be told, that's the only way I see it going because Omote, as I see it, is the emphasis of those characteristics (smart, able cook, caring and emotional) that were present in True Moka, and everything else (strength, cunning, martial arts, Shinso powers) are present in Ura Moka. Ura also showed some of the characteristics that were present in Omote even, particularly her caring side such as when she thought Tsukune was gonna die after eating her burnt out pie. Also, if she didn't show any caring side, she wouldn't have ever gone out of her way to give Tsukune her blood. True Moka would have to have all of those characteristics anyways. And hey, it's not like Omote is any less beautiful than Ura.
Yes.. I agree 100%
Inner Moka,has already shown some part of Ura Moka, fo e example, when she cooked for Tsukune ...

I was wondering ..time ago, I had seen the first two series of anime...
nice (for fan-cervice), but the story ............
could be possible a new anime for this?

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2011-07-10 at 11:46. Reason: edit
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-10, 21:24   Link #20555
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

needs fanart

Old 2011-07-11, 04:33   Link #20556
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
needs fanart

Good!! a really good job!!

Ps. I like you sign... But... would be the best
Put Tsukune it, among them
Vampire Sister...... +Tsukune.... The king...
Old 2011-07-11, 14:53   Link #20557
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
Just from this most recent chapter, you can already tell that Tsukune is stronger than Moka.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 16:23   Link #20558
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Just from this most recent chapter, you can already tell that Tsukune is stronger than Moka.
Indeed Tsukune is, i just can't wait till him and Ura-Moka unite
Old 2011-07-12, 03:25   Link #20559
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

The only we dunno about Ura Moka is that she also has alot of hidden techniques like the after image. Makes me wonder if she's more than just kicks, the after image and strength.

Though I agree Tsukune is indeed more powerful now having that blue cybernetic lines on his hand looks pretty badass.
Old 2011-07-12, 16:33   Link #20560
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

If Moka had more, she would've shown it already. She's been place in too many life or death situations where she was cornered to not display it.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire