AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-07-27, 07:36   Link #10941
Chingaruna517

We're not even sure yet. All we know is that five Viralts are fossilized after Tigre's 2 Ultimate Charged Arrow Shots obliterate Ganelon and they will not be activated again for seven months. Out of everyone who help Tigre in defeating Ganelon, only Tina doesn't show up as the seventh Vanadis as she has other business after her successful invasion onto Silesia. What's also remain in question is the status of the Black Bow itself....

[*snip*]

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2017-07-27 at 08:00. Reason: Removed portion referring to deleted post.
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-27, 07:45   Link #10942
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

But alone with that situation itself, Tina's disqualification flag is growing stronger after her failure to assist Tigre to defeat Ganelon. Even she will become Queen of Zhcted, she will rule an empty Kingdom since Tigre has take over Zhcted's Throne through Vanadis' pledge of allegiance to him.

Tina herself will no longer have an authority if the Vanadises acknowledge Tigre as their ruler instead of Tina and Ruslan since her position will be revoked by Vanadises.

Last edited by Ramero; 2017-07-27 at 08:07.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-27, 08:06   Link #10943
Chingaruna517

^Yeah, somebody have to do something about it because its really annoying and out of topic sometimes.

Anyway, yes. We all see the chances of Tina's disqualification as a Vanadis is getting nearer because she is the only who failed to assist Tigre in defeating Ganelon, and the incident in Silesia while backing Ruslan up only served as an act of defiance against the Goddess herself, which possibly making her, Ruslan and the men who supported Ruslan as traitors instead

Also, according to Ganelon, whether or not we even trust this guy, he once mentioned that whoever found the Black Bow shall be considered as a hero and Charles happened to be the original owner of the Black Bow. How is the Black Bow fallen to House Vorn is anything but mystery, one thing does certain however is this alone makes Tigre not just as the King of both Brune or Zhcted, but also possibly the only one who can unite the two kingdoms into one.
Old 2017-07-27, 08:07   Link #10944
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Chingaruna: Why would the Black Bow's status be unknown? Tigre still has it, right?

Edit: One post late.
Yeah, I also think Tigre should be able to unite Brune and Zhcted into one and rule both as King if what Ganelon said about Charles is true. But we do need to know how the Black Bow ended up in the House of Vorn.
Old 2017-07-27, 08:12   Link #10945
Ramero

Most likely it was a safety measures to make the users of the Black Bow and the descendant remain a mystery itself. Ganelon states that the Black Bow owners only appears in certain time compared to Vanadises so possibly due to rarity and might itself, the Black Bow was hidden from public.

Also regarding Durandal, we don't know where is Durandal and what happened to it. Could it be Ezendeis will be destroyed and replaced by Durandal as Viralt compared to other Viralts that went dormant after it was exhausted? I still remember that Durandal was stolen by Greast from Nice. If that happened, Regin will be a new Vanadis. Royal Family often learns how to do swordmanship or at least one of weapon mastery to defend themself.

As the Heirloom itself, we don't know what is Zhcted's Heirloom itself. Brune's current Heirloom is Durandal which was now lost in all hands while Zhcted's Heirloom is unknown. Tigre can ascend to Throne if Black Bow turns out is the Heirloom of Zhcted.
Old 2017-07-27, 08:29   Link #10946
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm not sure if Regin knows swordsmanship. But even if she does, she might not even be able to lift Durandal, let alone wield it.

I doubt that Durandal can replace Ezendeis, though. Durandal isn't a Viralt as far as we know, even if it's similar to one. But Durandal's origins and how it was made is also a mystery. All we know is that Charles wielded it.

Tina will have to submit to Tigre. Either that or she'll be disqualified and Ezendeis will choose someone else. And then in 7 months, the Viralts will come back and Tigre will (hopefully) have all 7 Vanadis under him. Although there will have to be a time-skip to show the 7th Vanadis, as well as the 6th one (Bargren's). I really hope the 6th is still Lim.
Old 2017-07-27, 09:14   Link #10947
Chingaruna517

For one thing, Durandal is one of very few weapon in this universe that can nullifying the Viralts's powers, so I don't the giant sword will be the best replacement fo Ezendies. Now that you mention it, where is the real Durandal?

Pretty sure that even with her knowledge, Tina doesn't know what's going on outside Silesia especially the place where Ganelon meets his demise by the Ultimate Arrow . The last time we see her before slashing Sofy is she asking her former comrade about why not using her Zaht, meaning that she don't know the fossilization of five Viralts after the battle against Ganelon.

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2017-07-27 at 10:40.
Old 2017-07-27, 10:30   Link #10948
xeco

So , do you think tigre would marry all the Vanadis?
xeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-27, 10:47   Link #10949
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeco View Post
So , do you think tigre would marry all the Vanadis?
nop i think not

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-27, 10:54   Link #10950
Ramero

^Most likely, yes since they are all attached to him but with current tensions Tigre prefer to marry them during tranquility time.

I also realize that Durandal is nowhere to be seen anymore or could it be Durandal's purpose it to maintain security of the Viralts like somehow as a Law Enforcer for not to use it as the Vanadis wants. We still doesn't know Durandal's true purpose as well.

Well, i'm pretty sure the information was closed to Tina and she may not realize that she made such huge blunder even her ambition was reached. The thing is she missed many things even she was carefully plotting everything on her plan.

Spoiler for Things that Tina does not accounted for on her plan.:

I feel like there will be Moonlight Knights vs Valentina's Army itself and knowing that she cannot muster such strength than Moonlight Knights, her defeat is very absolute.
Old 2017-07-27, 10:59   Link #10951
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Chingaruna: Yeah, I guess Tina doesn't know. But that begs the question of whether she'll find out eventually. Hm. I hope she'll find out at some point.

@xeco: I'm not sure. At best, he can probably have legal unions with them (next best thing after an actual marriage). But even then, the Vanadis of Bargren is unaccounted for and Tina (Ruslan's nickname for Valentina) doesn't look like she'll swear allegiance to Tigre easily, if at all. [I say that Bargren's wielder is unaccounted for because Fine died and Bargren went somewhere. The identity of the Vanadis of Bargren is currently unknown, but it seems like it could be Lim.]

@Chingaruna: Durandal is the only weapon that can nullify the power of a Viralt, since it's a weapon of equal power to the Viralts, but I'm not sure what you're trying to say there. Are you saying it's a good reason for it replace Ezendeis, or are you saying the opposite? I really don't like the sound of Durandal replacing any of the Viralts, though. It should remain a separate weapon from the Viralts because it's supposed to be separate.

That being said, though, it's indeed a mystery why Durandal has equal power to the Viralts and is also able to nullify their power. I want to know about Durandal's origins.

Edit: One post late.
@Ramero: True. Tina is in trouble.
Old 2017-07-27, 16:27   Link #10952
Chingaruna517

^Of course not, I don't think it is possible for a Brune's national weapon to actually replace one of Zhcted's magical dragon weapons. Its more like a Yin Yang among the supernatural weapons at its best.

Also, whether or not Tina will find out the fossilized Viralt, I'm afraid it is up the next volume and its progress. Be prepared however because once she finds out the truth she will planning much sinister plans for the group of heroes and it will going for a much, much worst turn....possibly in order to gain something favoring hers only. That is the most scary part.

And one thing is certain is that come next and final volume, Tina is going to be screwed one way or another....

@xeco Well, it depends on the situation whether or not Tina is willingly to give up altogether.
Old 2017-07-27, 16:34   Link #10953
DragonOsman
Dragon King

If Charles was also a King of the Magic Bullet, then the wielder of Durandal is meant to be an ally of Tigre and the Vanadis. If Tigre were better at swordsmanship than he actually is, he could've been the wielder of Durandal (if it had chosen him). But yeah, Durandal can't replace a Viralt. At best, it's kind of a "helper" weapon.

Tina needs to either swear fealty to Tigre or die. I wonder if she'll realize that.
Old 2017-07-27, 18:18   Link #10954
Chingaruna517

Well, first and foremost Tina need to realize the limitations despite everything did well according to the plan. You could suffice to say that without Ganelon, Tina will never achieve her dream now.....
Old 2017-07-27, 19:25   Link #10955
Ramero

Even she made her sinister plans, i just noticed something. She will rely on Ezendeis to smoothen her plan and i don't think it will be a good idea since it will be a huge blunder for her. This could led her to defeat since i remember that Sasha warn Elen to not to rely on Viralts too much, instead believe in her own skills and abilities. This could happened to all Vanadis as well except Tina where they have to learn the basics of martial arts and their weapons proficiency from scratch all over again. Even Tina gain her favor, she doesn't have enough manpower to combat Moonlight Knights and unlike Tallard who choose to back off rather than facing Tigre and co, she is dumb enough to face them and most likely she does not have any countermeasures in case some of her plan fails.

Durandal is most likely a weapons made for security measures in case the Vanadis is using it on wrong purposes.
Old 2017-07-28, 01:51   Link #10956
Justice_Rises

Why would Tigre even marry all of them? doesn't he like love only Elen?
Justice_Rises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-28, 03:18   Link #10957
DragonOsman
Dragon King

He got the green light for a harem from her, remember? And also, it's part of the legend. That, and he also has to marry Regin to become King of Brune (which Elen also gave the OK on).

@Ramero: Yep.
Old 2017-07-28, 04:28   Link #10958
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice_Rises View Post
Why would Tigre even marry all of them? doesn't he like love only Elen?
He already banged Titta so it's too late to be faithful to just one woman now
Old 2017-07-28, 05:34   Link #10959
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Yeah, that, too.

Remember, folks: This is supposed to be a True Harem series. It was never meant to be just Tigre x Elen.
Old 2017-07-28, 06:04   Link #10960
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
^Yeah, that, too.

Remember, folks: This is supposed to be a True Harem series. It was never meant to be just Tigre x Elen.
But it didn't felt like a true harem. Only after he did it with titta it felt more like a harem

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)