AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-01, 02:55   Link #23341
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Spoiler for RE: Moka:
Spoiler for Moka:
Old 2012-12-01, 03:02   Link #23342
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Spoiler for Moka:
Spoiler for Moka,59:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 04:19   Link #23343
zibi88

Spoiler for well..:
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 05:28   Link #23344
Chris38

Spoiler for 59:
Old 2012-12-01, 05:43   Link #23345
mrShady

Spoiler for Semi raw discussion:

PS: How's the release schedule this month? Someone said 2 chapters this month? Will that be back to back and is the current raw only a partial scan?
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 05:49   Link #23346
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
PS: How's the release schedule this month? Someone said 2 chapters this month? Will that be back to back and is the current raw only a partial scan?
There is a possibility of that. According to the TOC of the current Jump SQ issue, which can be found on another manga forum board, R+V has apparently taken in it 56 pages. If we subtract out of it, the 15 pages of the currently released raw's, it still leaves 41 pages that have been unaccounted for, which is quite enough for a second chapter to appear in the same month.
Old 2012-12-01, 05:51   Link #23347
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

So the new chapter is only 15 pages?
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 06:07   Link #23348
mrShady

Quote:
There is a possibility of that. According to the TOC of the current Jump SQ issue, which can be found on another manga forum board, R+V has apparently taken in it 56 pages. If we subtract out of it, the 15 pages of the currently released raw's, it still leaves 41 pages that have been unaccounted for, which is quite enough for a second chapter to appear in the same month.
Ah oke thanks.
Well whatever the case I rather we have it sooner than later.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 08:12   Link #23349
GrimJack

Quote:
chris you are missing out on the chapter of Claymore

r+v starts on pg 735

claymore has a colour page and starts on pg 757
Old 2012-12-01, 08:17   Link #23350
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
chris you are missing out on the chapter of Claymore

r+v starts on pg 735

claymore has a colour page and starts on pg 757
Well, then it seems that we will need to wait to the next month to see what is going to happen next.

Oh well, I think that any author deserves to take it lightly from time to time.

At least we got something, rather then Ikeda taking a break

Spoiler for 59:

Last edited by Chris38; 2012-12-01 at 08:36.
Old 2012-12-01, 09:00   Link #23351
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

100 Bucks says Miss Bitch is either gonna get punched in the face super hard by super hollow tsukune or she is talking about Tsukune is under her control maybe.

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2012-12-03 at 17:46.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 15:38   Link #23352
DarkRaven
GOD

if Tsukune is something similar to Alucard i think it's possible that Gyokuro will try to control him .. but who knows in the meantime although it was a short chapter .. next one will be awesome!
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 15:49   Link #23353
-Necromancer-
Otaku

How many manga chapters are there? I watched the anime and it was the first anime i ever watched, then i totally got hooked on anime xD mainly because of mizore and the part where tsubaki was it? gets the vampire blood :P

also can anyone tell me as a spoiler what happens through it? and the sisters of moka? XP
-Necromancer- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 15:56   Link #23354
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Necromancer- View Post
How many manga chapters are there? I watched the anime and it was the first anime i ever watched, then i totally got hooked on anime xD mainly because of mizore and the part where tsubaki was it? gets the vampire blood :P

also can anyone tell me as a spoiler what happens through it? and the sisters of moka? XP
Just read the manga, it's a lot better than the anime.
Old 2012-12-01, 16:02   Link #23355
cyberdemon

Just realized that when chapter 60 is released, that it will be 100 chapters overall.
Old 2012-12-01, 16:04   Link #23356
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:

In terms of manga chapters, there are now currently... 99, as of this latest chapter (yes folks, we're literally one chapter away from 100 total chapters... maybe that's why there's a split?). The "first season" has 40, and the "second season" has 59... but please note that there will not be a third season, because the change is simply due to a switch in magazines in which the manga is published

As for the anime... well, the first season of the anime is more or less faithful to the manga, though some things are out of order, and the ending of the first season... very different from the manga chapter (which is why a good majority of us hate the way it ended, as it totally destroyed one of the biggest reasons why the manga is so awesome). The second anime season has about two episodes that are actually based on the manga, and the rest are pretty much pure fanservice.

And the sisters... well, she has three: Kokoa (the youngest), Karua/Kahlua (Moka's second oldest sister), and Akua/Aqua (the eldest and also seems to be the adopted one). The oldest two are insanely strong, while Kokoa as of the most recent chapters is becoming pretty powerful herself

And as for what happens... well, trust everyone here who says that you should go through the anime first, then read the manga. That way, you won't rage so much at all the changes the anime did (manga is 100000000x better than the anime, at least according to the general posters in this thread)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 16:26   Link #23357
-Necromancer-
Otaku

Ok thanks everyone ^_^ im going to try the manga as soon as i finish this anime then and the anime was a it cliche with the moka and tskune bit is that in the manga? xD
-Necromancer- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 17:22   Link #23358
cyberdemon

Quote:
Ok thanks everyone ^_^ im going to try the manga as soon as i finish this anime then and the anime was a it cliche with the moka and tskune bit is that in the manga? xD
Never watched the anime but Moka and Tsukune are the main pairing.
Old 2012-12-02, 01:01   Link #23359
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Only 14 pages this month, wow. Is the author still sick or he likes torturing people?
Old 2012-12-02, 01:18   Link #23360
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Only 14 pages this month, wow. Is the author still sick or he likes torturing people?
I think he purposefully made such a short chapter, because he wanted to end it, with a cliffhanger and that he is also planning to do something pretty big in the next chapter.

Of course, a part of me, also thinks that he also wanted to have a lighter load of work, in the previous month.

But, since I'm not Ikeda this is only a speculation on my part.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire