AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-04-15, 05:27   Link #61
nadare

Send a message via MSN to nadare
^Agreed monsters pass 18 are ridiculous. I stopped at 16.

I couldn't even beat that contaminated boss (quest) >.< As a mage I was only doing 12-16 damage with my skills and even my divine skill couldn't damage him Stupid resists .

Level 18 monsters hit so much too >.< I had to waste all my binding spells on one monster
nadare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 05:50   Link #62
Xion Valkyrie

Did you use the potion when you were near the boss?

Once you use it you can damage him like normal.

Also, the level 18 normal enemies are still perfectly killable once you're 18, it's the "Veteran" enemies that are interspersed along with the normal enemies in the Tuscin Outposts. Their special attacks do 400-600 damage! With only 1400 hp and no way to heal, it's impossible without a cleric and multiple damage dishers.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 07:12   Link #63
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
Open Beta ends tomorrow =/

Only got to level 18.5. Got to the point where it's impossible to progress unless you group with a cleric. The quest enemies are starting to deal insane amounts of damage that's just not pot-able.

Anyways, last batch of screens:

Spoiler:

awww maaann and I just got done downloading it... fuckin A.... when is the beta opening for US?
Old 2009-04-15, 07:16   Link #64
nadare

Send a message via MSN to nadare
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
Did you use the potion when you were near the boss?

Once you use it you can damage him like normal.

Also, the level 18 normal enemies are still perfectly killable once you're 18, it's the "Veteran" enemies that are interspersed along with the normal enemies in the Tuscin Outposts. Their special attacks do 400-600 damage! With only 1400 hp and no way to heal, it's impossible without a cleric and multiple damage dishers.
wha wha what ? I didn't know you had to use the potions lol. I thought the potion was to be filled .

I am stuck at those monsters which look like the wind summons of spiritmasters >.< They hit me for 300-400 >.< I cant kill them fast enough
nadare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 16:25   Link #65
Xion Valkyrie

Beta's over =/

Last batch of screens. I made an Asmodian just to check out their side. Made him as BIG as possible. He's pretty ZOMG huge.

Spoiler:
Old 2009-04-16, 16:52   Link #66
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

wow suprised you made a guy looks bad ass. better than a tiny little girl.
Old 2009-06-21, 17:33   Link #67
Xion Valkyrie

Seems like a good time to bump this thread.

US-AION is doing beta preview events all summer. The next one is July 3-5. To get a key, simply preorder AION from either gamestop online or amazon, and just cancel your order once you get your key.
Old 2009-06-21, 19:09   Link #68
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Im already in it, I pre ordered a while back. so Far I have a lvl10 of everything. so i can find out what i want to go all out on.
Old 2009-06-21, 20:14   Link #69
EoT
~~

Screen caps look amazing. I wonder what version Australia is getting, the US or EU? cause we got US for WoW but EU for FFXI..
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-21, 20:29   Link #70
Lvrhina
Akamatsu Fan

Send a message via MSN to Lvrhina
ahhh, i have been waiting this game since beta 2 when i first heard of it .... it's sad i had to waste my time and money on warhammer while waiting for aion
Lvrhina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-21, 21:08   Link #71
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Don't look like the community will be all that great in US, already came across a guild of dick heads who play loli's and laugh at everyone who playes male.
Old 2009-06-21, 21:24   Link #72
Lvrhina
Akamatsu Fan

Send a message via MSN to Lvrhina
well that might just be a small fraction... kind of a middle school mentality , I dont really mind the sex of my class as long as I am playing a Spirit master, that has been on my eyes for a while
Lvrhina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-21, 23:42   Link #73
Xion Valkyrie

I believe Australia/Oceania will be part of the US servers.

Anyways, with any MMO you're going to have a population of immature little kids (except maybe EVE Online).

Just be glad that they'll probably not make it to the end game.
Old 2009-06-22, 00:04   Link #74
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I always pray, I normaly only trust people with actual "NAMES" and not stuff like "mssjugz" or some crap.

and i hardly ever trust female players.
Old 2009-06-22, 20:32   Link #75
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

This game not going to be FTP right? Then I guess I have to pass this one. Saving money for Star Wars online and FF XIV now :P

Last edited by kuroishinigami; 2009-06-22 at 21:22.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 04:01   Link #76
EoT
~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
This game not going to be FTP right? Then I guess I have to pass this one. Saving money for Star Wars online and FF XIV now :P
No it isn't.

No game these days are f2p
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 20:43   Link #77
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

some games are still f2p, though most of it give you hell difficulty grinding without item mall. Oh well, guess another MMORPG I'm gonna miss due to my country's currency being so low in the world >.<
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 13:03   Link #78
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
I've been wondering though.. Do you have to buy this game, or can it be downloaded free of charge, but montly payment will exist ? I know you can order the game from Gamestop, but doesn't necessarily mean that's the only option.

Secondly, will people be restricted to their communities. As I live in Europe, does this mean I can't connect to US servers ? That would be totally bullshit, I got many friends at the states who I wish to play with as it gets released..
Old 2009-06-25, 17:23   Link #79
Zarifus

As far as I know, you have to buy the game in some form or another, in addition to paying monthly.

As of this point, no one has found any IP blocking on any of the servers yet. People in EU have played on the NA beta servers, and alot of us have played in the China beta without any problems.
Zarifus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 23:03   Link #80
problemedchild
ô_ô

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
I've been wondering though.. Do you have to buy this game, or can it be downloaded free of charge, but montly payment will exist ? I know you can order the game from Gamestop, but doesn't necessarily mean that's the only option.

Secondly, will people be restricted to their communities. As I live in Europe, does this mean I can't connect to US servers ? That would be totally bullshit, I got many friends at the states who I wish to play with as it gets released..
I think you just have to be careful which region you put your key under when you sign up for your account.
problemedchild is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aion, mmorpg, ncsoft, windows