AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Boku wa Tomodachi...

Notices

Old 2011-05-30, 23:36   Link #121
shishio

I haven't read the novels yet but who is the love interest of the MC?
shishio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 09:25   Link #122
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishio View Post
I haven't read the novels yet but who is the love interest of the MC?
Not one yet, currently the MC so far finds Sena both and cute.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 19:14   Link #123
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Not one yet, currently the MC so far finds Sena both and cute.
They've got parent approval I believe.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 20:52   Link #124
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
They've got parent approval I believe.
Oh yeah, almost forgot.
Old 2011-05-31, 22:03   Link #125
kusanagi25

He also found Yozora cute when ever she smiles and laughs. It to early to say he likes someone.
kusanagi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 23:38   Link #126
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Guys, just found the drama CD, fully subbed thanks to Harth, if you'd like to have a listen.

Not sure if I can post the link though, but I'm sure you can find it easily enough.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 03:21   Link #127
winhlp32
(¬‿¬)

Staff and Studio out:

Studio: AIC Build
Director: Saitou Hisashi
Writer: Urahata Tatsuhiko
Character Design/Animation Director: Yoshihiro Watanabe
Music: Tom-H@ck

Cast is the same as the Drama CD cast.

Looks like AIC is using their Sora no Otoshimono team. Meaning we should get an entertaining, funny series, but nothing phenomenal.
winhlp32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 03:22   Link #128
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
AIC?? Looks like a lot of people got their wish.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 04:30   Link #129
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
AIC?? Looks like a lot of people got their wish.
I think people are rejoicing that it isn't JC
Pocari_Sweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 05:34   Link #130
tsunade666

AIC and with sora no otoshimono stuff. I'm satisfied
Old 2011-06-15, 08:15   Link #131
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

I just want to ask this in order to make it clear. What is the difference between AIC Build, Classic, Plus+, Spirits.... are they just different branches or different teams like they share the same studio but just different people?
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 08:32   Link #132
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by winhlp32 View Post
Staff and Studio out:

Studio: AIC Build
Director: Saitou Hisashi
Writer: Urahata Tatsuhiko
Character Design/Animation Director: Yoshihiro Watanabe
Music: Tom-H@ck

Cast is the same as the Drama CD cast.

Looks like AIC is using their Sora no Otoshimono team. Meaning we should get an entertaining, funny series, but nothing phenomenal.
This isn't the SoraOto team, Saitou just directed SoraOto. If anything it will be closer to the Oreimo team on the animation production side.

Anyway, this seems like a repeat of Oreimo to me. It has all the same elements; taking an existing popular novel and having AIC Build animate it and having a director with with more experience as a key animator direct it.

The funny thing is right before coming into this thread I was thinking this may be repeat of Oreimo if AIC are the ones producing it, because hype around this is similar to the hype Oreimo had before it aired, and then bam, AIC Build. Only difference is that this property is from MF Bunko rather than Dengeki Bunko and is a part of the MF BunkoxTBS project that has aired IS and Aria and will be airing Mayo Chiki in the summer. Also, I know people were complaining that the character designs don't look "pure" or whatever, but after looking at them again they look pretty unique and keep more in common with Buriki's style than people give it credit for, and with AIC Build producing this it will certainly have colorful visuals.

And with this I think we can safely assume that this will air in the fall. Oreimo was AIC Build's fall 2010 project, Haganai will be their fall 2011 project. Also, since this is obviously apart of the MF BunkoxTBS campaign, it will be taking Mayo Chiki's slot in the fall.

Last edited by Suzuku; 2011-06-15 at 08:42.
Suzuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 12:14   Link #133
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Thank god it's not JC. This might end up being decent after all. I hope they'll release more visuals soon.
Old 2011-06-15, 13:24   Link #134
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Thank god it's a generally competent studio. That's all I wanted.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 17:47   Link #135
ion475
にこにこにー

Quote:
I think people are rejoicing that it isn't JC
Yeah, god knows what JC Staff will do with this, especially when you can easily insert anime original into this series...(Seriously, outside of Toradora and maybe HnG S2, JC Staff keep messing up over and over...)

AIC Build is not bad. While Oreimo anime is not the best, the story itself can be weird at times anyway. So, as long as they're being mostly loyal, I'm fine.
ion475 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 18:00   Link #136
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ion475 View Post
Yeah, god knows what JC Staff will do with this, especially when you can easily insert anime original into this series...(Seriously, outside of Toradora and maybe HnG S2, JC Staff keep messing up over and over...)

AIC Build is not bad. While Oreimo anime is not the best, the story itself can be weird at times anyway. So, as long as they're being mostly loyal, I'm fine.
I only liked HnG S2 and Index S1.

Aside that, if that AIC's director is the same from Soraoto, at least it can keep me quiet, I won't say I'm relieved because JC isn't doing this but with any other studios I won't speculate that much because it can turn worse :s.

I didn't like Oreimo because their 2 main character were so damn annoying so I barely enjoyed the series only because of the side charactes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
Also, I know people were complaining that the character designs don't look "pure" or whatever, but after looking at them again they look pretty unique and keep more in common with Buriki's style than people give it credit for, and with AIC Build producing this it will certainly have colorful visuals.
Thats because Shaft's Denpa Onna set up the expectatives for Buriki's designs too high that other anime designs can't match that easy, thats the main reason why people doesn't buy Bokutomo anime's character designs until now at all.
And thats its an statement.

Anime designs lacks varios details like the their eyes iries.

Also, IMO, I'm not expecting a high quality animation for this series but one above the average and solid at least.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2011-06-15 at 18:14.
Old 2011-06-15, 19:27   Link #137
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ion475 View Post

Last time I've checked, OreImo's anime didn't exactly follow the novel to the letter either And they did end it with an original ending during the TV airing.

So at best we'll have excellent animation, but I don't think you guys can let a sigh of relief just yet
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 19:37   Link #138
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Last time I've checked, OreImo's anime didn't exactly follow the novel to the letter either
The source material isn't exactly stellar. This is, and that can make all the difference.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 19:41   Link #139
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
The source material isn't exactly stellar. This is, and that can make all the difference.
Hmmm... Interesting... I heard this exact same tune being sung last year for OreImo as well...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 19:52   Link #140
ion475
にこにこにー

Quote:
Last time I've checked, OreImo's anime didn't exactly follow the novel to the letter either And they did end it with an original ending during the TV airing.
That's why I said it's "not the best"...I don't expect ANY anime to follow the script 100%. Yes, they totally mess up the arc with Kirino's novel, but overall, they stick to the script 90% of the time (with 1 horrible change and a single original episode just to introduced Kuroneko's imouto before they appear in the novel...), which is good enough.

Of course, they did managed to turn Kirino from a 80% tsun 20% dere into a total bitch...

As for Haganai - At least this time you can throw in original stuff and it wouldn't be as obvious, just b/c the novel itself is mostly disconnected short stories anyway...

Quote:
Which series you're talking about? Oreimo or Haganai? Sad to say that they're the only two novels that I actually finish up to date...
ion475 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen