Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
>200 (Unmeasurable genius) Shikamaru

180 - 200 (Highest genius) Kakashi, Kabuto

165 - 179 (High genius) Orochimaru, Itachi, Haku

155 - 164 (Genius) Sakura, Shizune, Tsunade

145 - 154 (Low Genius) Temari, Shino, Asuma, Kurenai
Considering Tsunade's mastery, development and knowledge of Medical jutsu, which is rather unmatched, i'd probably give her more credit than THAT

And as Someone asked before, i think Sarutobi would be at the top along with Shikamaru... he wasn't called the professor for nothing
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 14:08   Link #22
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
And as Someone asked before, i think Sarutobi would be at the top along with Shikamaru... he wasn't called the professor for nothing

I think it was more because he knew all the Jutsus in Konoha, and not because he was intelligent
Old 2007-02-05, 14:33   Link #23
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
I think it was more because he knew all the Jutsus in Konoha, and not because he was intelligent
Without Sharingan, having known all of those jutsus, and being called a professor is not a simple matter, it is a representation of his abilities, which definitely includes intelligence. Most probably, since he was highly capable in every aspect, and not as ambitious as the others to try to show his worth (Itachi, Oro, and the old Kakashi are all like that), his intelligence did not become the focal point. But, I think he deserves to be considered near the higher end, rather than the mid level end.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 14:34   Link #24
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle

The smarter one ? Definetely Shikamaru
the smarter one+powerful one? Neji, period.
hitokirigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 14:41   Link #25
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Without Sharingan, having known all of those jutsus, and being called a professor is not a simple matter, it is a representation of his abilities, which definitely includes intelligence. Most probably, since he was highly capable in every aspect, and not as ambitious as the others to try to show his worth (Itachi, Oro, and the old Kakashi are all like that), his intelligence did not become the focal point. But, I think he deserves to be considered near the higher end, rather than the mid level end.
Reason why I said that it was more because he knew all the Jutsus in Konoha, I was not impliying that the other abbilites where not part of the package

After all when Iruka talked abaout why He was called the profesor, He talked about his Genius.
Old 2007-02-05, 18:38   Link #26
BlackShinobi07

whos the smarter one? SHIKAMARU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 08:01   Link #27
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Considering Tsunade's mastery, development and knowledge of Medical jutsu, which is rather unmatched, i'd probably give her more credit than THAT
This is why any list that ranks the characters is purely subjective.

Shika's father created a well researched medicine manual that even Tsunade herself was very impressed with and needed. He likely had none of the high level training Tsunade received. Where would his intelligence rank?
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 10:45   Link #28
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Shika's father created a well researched medicine manual that even Tsunade herself was very impressed with and needed. He likely had none of the high level training Tsunade received. Where would his intelligence rank?

The Research was specific to something that had to do what Naras inheritance, the deers, the first thing that Tsunade said to Shikas dad when she saw him was ask him about the Deers, as she was well aware of the importance on them, even tough Tsuande left her Nindo more than 13 Years ago. And while the Naras made studied research on a specific subeject, Tsunade is supposed to be a Natural Genius in the field of Medicine.
Old 2007-02-07, 02:54   Link #29
kaibownekaibowne

First look: Kabuto
reality:Shikamaru
kaibownekaibowne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 11:26   Link #30
I Like Shinny!
Me love you long time

Quote:
Not true. She showed good intelligence in her fight with Shikamaru. She was probably not use to someone out-thinking her and this is what probably started her interest in him. She waited until Shika explained Tayuya's abilities before attacking. The databook describes her as a strategist in a similar vein to Shikamaru.
So waiting for advise = intelligence.

Thank you for explaining that to me. I wouldn't have known otherwise.
I Like Shinny! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-13, 23:31   Link #31
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

Shikamaru is the smartest hands down. He has an IQ over 200 and probably can outwit kabuto and temari any day!
bloppyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-14, 03:27   Link #32
amOKchen
duel me

Sure they are all smart, but as I see it kishi wan't to show shikamaru in a whole different league than other ninja's when it comes to inteligence.
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote