AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-22, 09:49   Link #461
Lummie

@surerman

Is there a reason to kill someone who spares your life? The kämpfer who still killed despite being spared was just a jerk. I think Shizuku saw a resemblance of her old friend in Natsuru but currently the body of Tamiko Shinomiya is confiscated by the moderator. You can't stop the fact that you disappear from this world after defeat, you'll disappear eventually but where you go and if your "exictence" truly is wiped out is still a questionable.
Old 2009-10-22, 10:05   Link #462
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
@surerman

Is there a reason to kill someone who spares your life? The kämpfer who still killed despite being spared was just a jerk. I think Shizuku saw a resemblance of her old friend in Natsuru but currently the body of Tamiko Shinomiya is confiscated by the moderator. You can't stop the fact that you disappear from this world after defeat, you'll disappear eventually but where you go and if your "exictence" truly is wiped out is still a questionable.
So the one that shoot Tamiko is Blue bracelet Kampfer that she defeated, not White Bracelet side (the Moderators pawns). Shizuku can't buried her friend's corpse so she buried her Messenger doll instead. What a graceful girl, It's make me like Shizuku more
Old 2009-10-22, 10:59   Link #463
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
There is no order, i only translate what is possible for me.
ty. im glad that you are doing some translations. any translation of kampher related books is welcome here.
Old 2009-10-22, 12:24   Link #464
Lummie

Some of the remaining pictures of chapter 16

Spoiler for chapter 16:
Old 2009-10-22, 14:36   Link #465
surerman
Banned

Quote:
(Random thought)

I just imagined Shizuku in a debate with the School Director to loosen the gender restriction.

Shizuku:This restriction is turning some of our girls into lesbians!
------------------------after a loooong debate------------------------------------
Shizuku: Ok, the restriction will left for weekend and sunday
Shizuku: Now, I must prepared for my rewards
.....in his class Natsuru shivering and start to feel the urge to fly out the school
I wonder what rewards research Club will give to Shizuku
Any idea?
Old 2009-10-22, 18:58   Link #466
Charkan
Raw Hunter

Anime has disappointed me more and more.

Less battle and masculine form
More Yuri and feminine form

Manga has presented a better balance than anime in history. The producers really want an anime yuri apparently, if possible they did not even give a more masculine form of Natsuru.
Old 2009-10-22, 20:48   Link #467
Charkan
Raw Hunter

We are in our 4th episode and nothing revealing about the struggle between the kämpfers only yuri here and there. Until manga reveals more information than the anime in volume 3. =/

If this series has only 13 episodes, the last episodes will be the bench that already my life in an anime. o.o

-----Edit------

Sadness, we can say that anime has become a high school yuri whatever is out there. The story behind the battles was simply overlooked.

If you see them at the end of episode 2 that took the question of Shizuku, because of Natsuro to let her free.

To simply the public (who does not know the novel and manga) not to be curious about what happens when a kämpfer when she loses. The story has been changed at this time because the volume 3 there is a certain demand actually happens when one loses kämpfer.

Now I can kick two ideas, the production of the anime want to take all ideas around the school yuri and then present the battles later

or

just see a totally different story from the novel with a different ending. Only yuri.

Last edited by Charkan; 2009-10-22 at 23:31.
Old 2009-10-23, 04:18   Link #468
Arturro

@Charkan - treat anime as a fanservice illustration of manga and novels. Anime adaptations of novels with some ecchi and harem hasa tendency to turns into pure fanservice. Rosario to vampire, or even Zero no Tsukaima are well known examples. Kampfer is probably another one. Enoy the show, ignore it's stupidity

Old 2009-10-23, 06:55   Link #469
surerman
Banned

Quote:

(random thought)

What if Natsuru use this excuse to fend off his harem.

Natsuru:Im sorry,you see, im not really ready for this sort of relationships.
Natsuru dead for sure, he close his possibility to chase Sakura, since other girl will questioning his statement above if he ever try to get close to Kaede
Once he try it:
Shizuku: "Isn't you said that you not ready yet for that kind of relationship?"
Mikoto: "you even reject our confession with that excuse"
Akane: "I hate you, I'll kill you first and then kill my self, we will become couple in next world"
Natsuru: *can't thinking about any excuse anymore*

so ...I still stuck with my 3rd episode, where I can get the 4th? animetake just have 3rd may be I'll check it later
Old 2009-10-23, 09:11   Link #470
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

novel vol 10.5 has come out? Gonna hunt for the raw ASAP :P
Old 2009-10-23, 09:17   Link #471
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Anyone interested in the strange chinese links related to kampfer i have?

Btw, Kuroshinigami, i'm interested how the Kiss Wars started.Just give me the basics how it started.

btw, reading up on recent chapters makes me feel sorry for Natsuru, i wonder why hasn't tried suicide yet. Luckily, Natsuru isnt a wimp.

(random thought)

Natsuru:I had enough of this!
Natsuru then hangs a rope at the ceiling to hang himself.
Hanakiri Tora:Hey!,you serious!?

Natsuru:Yes, please do not stop me.
Natsuru then proceeds to get on a chair to get the rope.............
Sorry, Caught up in online games and hasn't been to forum for a while. The kiss war was started by Shizuku(I forget in which volume). She suddenly kiss Natsuru(in his male form too) in school rooftop. Natsuru thinks she's just picking on him, but when he asks her about it Shizuku said that she does like Natsuru. The wars started when this kiss was revealed to Mikoto and akane(I kinda forget who tells them).

Hope this help. Sorry, can't be more clear since I've read too many novels since then and my memory's hazy. I'm gonna check again when new volume come out

about the eating bento scene. Which volume is it in? Sorry, like I said my mind is kinda hazy and although Kampfer is pretty good read, it's not unique enough to make me remember every details.lol
Old 2009-10-23, 11:41   Link #472
surerman
Banned

Quote:
mmmh thanks then.

I went on a massive search for chpt 17, but it seems its not out yet.
chapter 17? lol give the scanlator a little time to rest will you?
never mind!... I'd be happy too if it already released
Old 2009-10-23, 17:12   Link #473
Charkan
Raw Hunter

Well, at least has some hope of not being totally anime yuri. I remember that in Episode 4 to Shizuku tells Natsuru back in male form to continue the kiss that she was trying to give.

Not want to be a boring but I like something balanced. You never know if the author of the novel puts another man who turns into kämpfer to try something with Natsuru.
Old 2009-10-23, 23:39   Link #474
Charkan
Raw Hunter

Natsuru only has eyes for Sakura. Akane has the illusion that he will realize it but if it does not act anything will result.

Shizuku knows everything and wants to destroy the love that has Natsuru by Sakura to stay only with him, she ignores Akane as a strong rival.

Mikoto is another who does not speak directly to Natsuru but has more attitude that Akane, prefers to attack the girl he likes to win him.

Add all this to a man with a pure ideal woman in his head and she sees little hints of women drool for him.

In the end, Shizuku is more likely to stay with Natsuru if it eventually forget Sakura.
Old 2009-10-24, 01:40   Link #475
Charkan
Raw Hunter

Quote:
There's another possiblity the story can take.

What if later on, the author decides to build up towards SakuraXNatsuru?
Or use the most common outcome in harems, with Natsuru not decide which one is and the story ends. I hate this kind of end.
Old 2009-10-24, 04:20   Link #476
Sai Feng
Yo-poko! O_O

I wish Natsuru would forget about Sakura and kick her to the curb. Go for Mikoto or Akane
Old 2009-10-24, 04:47   Link #477
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai Feng View Post
I wish Natsuru would forget about Sakura and kick her to the curb. Go for Mikoto or Akane
Why Mikoto or Akane? isn't Shizuku is the best for him?
let see: List of Natsuru Offspring:
1.Natsuru x Mikoto = Blue Haired chick with cheerful personality
2.Natsuru x Akane = Shy orange haired boy with glasses
3.Natsuru x Shizuku = Bishoujou/nen with strong charisma and very clever

Natsuru!!! fetch Shizuku for the future!!

-------------------------------------------
Now Valentine will be very very tiring for Natsuru (female form). She'll be buried under a sea of heart shaped chocolate, gifts, and love letter

Last edited by surerman; 2009-10-24 at 05:28.
Old 2009-10-24, 08:58   Link #478
Wrath88
Kissing...

Shizuku might be overwhelming, but it would be GREATLY satisfying to see her go super dere mode.
Old 2009-10-24, 09:14   Link #479
surerman
Banned

Quote:
(random thought)

Natsuru could try a tactic to put off his harem from liking him to fend them off.
Not try to be pessimistic here, but isn't that mean he will make Sakura Kaede, less liking him too. Based on "Liking Male Natsuru Meter" the rank will be:

1.Akane
2.Mikoto
3.Shizuku
4.Sakura

if he make no.1 till 3 less liking his male form, then the 4th will be....LoL
It's impossible to fend them off, just surrender Gyahahahaha
Quote:
Which man in the right mind would want to be overwhelmed by his wife in many aspects?
There's one...me! GYAHAHAHAhahahaha

sigh* still no released chapter this week, well...I'll watch the anime again I guess
Old 2009-10-24, 11:28   Link #480
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Shizuku might be overwhelming, but it would be GREATLY satisfying to see her go super dere mode.
there you go again, I still don't get it what is that "Tsun" and "Dere" about?

I thought that it's just one word : tsundere and now they divided into two: Tsun and Dere
.....I have a headache for a while.....

but I want to see Shizuku turn to "Love Struck" state around Natsuru for a while, just like Akane in anime or may be like Noihara Himari (manga: Omamori Himari)
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, romance, shounen