AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sora Kake

Notices

Old 2009-03-30, 12:46   Link #121
qmeister
Tsukkomi power!

Surprisingly, her breasts are quite nicely formed, not oversized. I must find and watch this.

EDIT: Meh, my DDL sites fail me and I can't torrent them. I guess I will have to wait until I get back home from uni.
qmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-30, 12:53   Link #122
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmeister View Post
Surprisingly, her breasts are quite nicely formed, not oversized. I must find and watch this.

EDIT: Meh, my DDL sites fail me and I can't torrent them. I guess I will have to wait until I get back home from uni.
You'll find resemblance between her and Imo-chan and realise why I've drawn the Tengen Toppa Imo-chan set.

But you must watch from Top wo Nerae! first before Top!2 lol, its a sequel that will take your breath away in the end when you realise the significance. Top!1 was from 1989, Top!2 is from 2003 to 2006, each Top!2 episode took at least 6 months of Gainax animation to finish.

Top!2 is one of the most beautiful mecha anime I've ever seen, totally fitting to celebrate Gainax's 20th anniversary.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-30, 12:56   Link #123
qmeister
Tsukkomi power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
You'll find resemblance between her and Imo-chan and realise why I've drawn the Tengen Toppa Imo-chan set.

But you must watch from Top wo Nerae! first before Top!2 lol, its a sequel that will take your breath away in the end when you realise the significance. Top!1 was from 1989, Top!2 is from 2003 to 2006, each Top!2 episode took at least 6 months of Gainax animation to finish.

Top!2 is one of the most beautiful mecha anime I've ever seen, totally fitting to celebrate Gainax's 20th anniversary.
Okay, okay! I'll watch it as soon as I can!
Old 2009-03-30, 13:35   Link #124
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Another improvement by Sakura Technologies, EXCLUSIVELY FOR MAIDROIDS.....

4. Silicone Implants
Prevents short circuiting by static electricity, or degradation of physical parts caused by natural wear and tear as well as environmental chemical reactions. Has other unnamed uses.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-30, 13:40   Link #125
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Another improvement by Sakura Technologies, EXCLUSIVELY FOR MAIDROIDS.....

4. Silicone Implants
Prevents short circuiting by static electricity, or degradation of physical parts caused by natural wear and tear as well as environmental chemical reactions. Has other unnamed uses.
You should know that Silicone means weak bounce and is harder than real boobs.

With Quantum tech, you can have boobs of similar or even better quality than real boobs, probably some material we do not know yet.

But Nono has technology advanced enough to live up to Gainax Bounce.

Old 2009-03-30, 13:42   Link #126
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
You should know that Silicone means weak bounce and is harder than real boobs.

With Quantum tech, you can have boobs of similar or even better quality than real boobs, probably some material we do not know yet.

But Nono has technology advanced enough to live up to Gainax Bounce.
What I meant in a general overview is that it is used for insulation for the maidroids' electrical components, and probably for the skin since it is pretty inert.

Tsk tsk...... dirty mind.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-03-30, 13:42   Link #127
qmeister
Tsukkomi power!

^ It's only NSFW if people are thinking that way.

Spoiler for Possibly NSFW:
Old 2009-03-30, 13:54   Link #128
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmeister View Post
^ It's only NSFW if people are thinking that way.

Spoiler for Possibly NSFW:
It isn't NSFW. You could say that it is a cuirass of all sorts.

Here is another :

6. SPECIAL Potato juice fuel
High in carbohydrates, guaranteed to give the short term energy a Navi needs for impulses such as bullying a certain AI into submission. When the carbon is disassembled, it can utilise the beta decay present in its carbon atoms as a miniaturised battery charger. In space, special waste disposal recycling system expose the carbon atoms to cosmic rays to remake C14 before reintegrating them into complex saccharide chains for reingestion.

Behold the recyclable fuel source for Navis!

Old 2009-03-30, 13:56   Link #129
qmeister
Tsukkomi power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
6. SPECIAL Potato juice fuel
High in carbohydrates, guaranteed to give the short term energy a Navi needs for impulses such as bullying a certain AI into submission. When the carbon is disassembled, it can utilise the beta decay present in its carbon atoms as a miniaturised battery charger. In space, special waste disposal recycling system expose the carbon atoms to cosmic rays to remake C14 before reintegrating them into complex saccharide chains for reingestion.

Behold the recyclable fuel source for Navis!
Only one word can apply to this: AMEEEEZIIINGU!!!!!
Old 2009-03-30, 17:33   Link #130
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Hmmm Navi(Roid) upgrades ne?

hmmm QT Emulators perhaps?

*thinks of Imo-chan or any roid bearing that HUGE beam sword like Aleida*

Old 2009-03-30, 19:45   Link #131
qmeister
Tsukkomi power!

^ Hmm... Potato with full QT armour and tachyon sword?
Old 2009-03-31, 05:47   Link #132
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

7. Moe Cannon
Projects an image of the ultra cute and sexy maidroid in front of a high energy beam. The victim would be so captivated by the sight that it wouldn't notice the blast charging in his/her face until it is too late.

Comes with supercute face, half-naked and fully naked images for projection. Customisable poses for image projection is currently unavailable at the moment because the inventor is too busy with her test subjects.

Old 2009-04-11, 10:08   Link #133
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Just a translation of the updated technology section of the website:
Spoiler for Technology:

Last edited by C.A.; 2009-04-11 at 14:02.