5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-04-23, 08:51   Link #21
lina1202

Not a spoiler as I haven't read the manga but I have a theory that Eren and Christa could possibly have more in common than we thought. Seems like they're both missing some important memories - Ymir alluding to the 'promise made in the snowy mountains' and Eren woke in the very first episode from having what seemed like a long dream and he had tears in his eyes. It seems like he's forgotten something important that happened in his past, somehow. And then is it a coincidence that they both have people highly protective of them, Ymir and Mikasa? I wonder if there are certain people who play significant roles in the whole history of the titans and the building of the walls etc. but it just hasn't come to light yet. Just an idea.

Last edited by lina1202; 2017-04-23 at 10:36.
lina1202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-23, 10:36   Link #22
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
My interpretation is that Ymir has no interest in boys because she's gay.
IMHO Ymir is Christasexual. She literally has no romantic or sexual interest in anything that isn't Christa.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-23, 12:08   Link #23
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It's interesting to watch this season with knowledge of the manga. You really notice the author had everything planned out. So much foreshadowing scattered here and there that you don't necessarily notice the first time. It pays off to pay attention to every detail, so I advise viewers to do so.
Old 2017-04-23, 12:09   Link #24
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

That connection between the wall cult, christa being an important person and Ymir turning out to be a titan and being infatuated with christa..

Nah, I might be overthinking things
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-23, 14:12   Link #25
grecefar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It's interesting to watch this season with knowledge of the manga. You really notice the author had everything planned out. So much foreshadowing scattered here and there that you don't necessarily notice the first time. It pays off to pay attention to every detail, so I advise viewers to do so.
indeed, I hope the anime makes me understand more than I did with the manga.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-23, 20:39   Link #26
Jerseykid

I hope it doesn't turn out that everyone is really a titan and they've just forgot or something. Taking away from the super coolness that is Erin
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-23, 21:50   Link #27
larethian

Quote:
Try re-watching the first season
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-27, 02:15   Link #28
Ghostfriendly

Quote:
Originally Posted by QS_Bilal View Post
... - in other words, Renier knows more than he is letting on
- Ymir transforms into a Titan towards episode end (makes me angry, she could have saved those senior scouts.. smh.
Yimir looks like only a small titan, so she would only attack all those titans when every other option was exhausted.
Ghostfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-03, 20:12   Link #29
durack

Quote:
This is why I hope that they do not mess anything up and will not make up any anime original stuff. The manga is perfect as is with everything in place that makes you go "Ah, so THAT's what was going on".
durack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 23:28   Link #30
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Soldier

The more the second season unfolds, the more I'm craving to get my hands on the soundtrack because the music is not only memorable and epic but also touches upon those frail aspects reminding how much humans are just insignificant in comparison the whole of the universe, and yet people are able to endure through the worst of all hellish nightmares when push comes to shove.

And, so the world continues on relentlessly, as the brave regiment scouts keep on falling and falling in battle without mercy and without having their wishes fulfilled. The insane beast atop the walls crying a deafening roar that stirs up the mindless titans to go after the remaining prey.

Simple unfair and cruel, and simply I can't bear to watch and still what's within me craves more to keep on watching.

Oh, Ymir....
Spoiler:

Secondly, Reiner and Berthold are growing more suspicious with their behavior. Their anxiety clearly pinpoints that they know something in all this frenzied mist and maybe are acquainted with it.
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote