AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-03-19, 11:32   Link #61
kari-no-sugata II

Chapter 25-2 is out in raw (next chapter out on 4th April)

Spoiler for summary:
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-05, 06:04   Link #62
kari-no-sugata II

Chapter 26 is out in raw (next chapter out on 19th April). Note, it seems that the release date has changed from Tuesday (in Japan) to Thursday.

Spoiler for summary:
Old 2018-04-05, 07:30   Link #63
tsunade666

Translation for chapter 26 is out and next chapter is a about a certain loser.
Old 2018-04-19, 03:00   Link #64
kari-no-sugata II

Chapter 27-1 is out in raw (next chapter out on 10th May)

Spoiler for summary:
Old 2018-04-21, 00:23   Link #65
tsunade666

27.1 I translated.

loser is so cool...... WHY!!!?
Old 2018-04-21, 09:22   Link #66
kari-no-sugata II

^ He does look a bit like image of "The Black Knight" except he doesn't have a weapon and the cloak and horns give a bit of a richer and darker image. Kinda "Demon Lord" like though not really "Demon King" like.

I guess you could say that both he and D are types you shouldn't judge by their looks
Old 2018-05-10, 05:39   Link #67
kari-no-sugata II

Chapter 27-2 is out in raw (next chapter out on 31st May)

Spoiler for summary:
Old 2018-05-31, 06:52   Link #68
kari-no-sugata II

Chapter 28-1 is out in raw (next chapter out on 21st June)

Spoiler for summary:
Old 2018-06-21, 05:31   Link #69
kari-no-sugata II

Chapter 28-2 is out in raw (next chapter out on 5th July)

Spoiler for summary:
Old 2018-07-05, 22:41   Link #70
tsunade666

the latest translated chapter had finally shown, mahou should maou Ariel. super happy!
Old 2018-07-06, 12:13   Link #71
kari-no-sugata II

I was rather busy yesterday so didn't get a chance to write a summary. Since the translations are out I'll just skip it...

I've added V5 cover to the first post btw:

Images
vol 5
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

And more importantly, anime version has been announced:
https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=151792
Old 2018-07-06, 16:55   Link #72
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
I was rather busy yesterday so didn't get a chance to write a summary. Since the translations are out I'll just skip it...

I've added V5 cover to the first post btw:

Images
vol 5

And more importantly, anime version has been announced:
https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=151792
honestly i really don't understand why in the beginner she called herself "average" or was talking as she not was "cute", her in her "human form" looked really pretty hot and cute, i really feel bad about how japaneses have that "low"self vision" at last in anime/manga/novel(to be fair in real life too), many mc normally see themself as "sort of ugly or not attractive" when in most of the times is pretty the opposite and they are attractive ( at last for western standarts) but they total lack of confidence is something really sad.
Old 2018-07-06, 17:06   Link #73
Jord
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
honestly i really don't understand why in the beginner she called herself "average" or was talking as she not was "cute", her in her "human form" looked really pretty hot and cute, i really feel bad about how japaneses have that "low"self vision" at last in anime/manga/novel(to be fair in real life too), many mc normally see themself as "sort of ugly or not attractive" when in most of the times is pretty the opposite and they are attractive ( at last for western standarts) but they total lack of confidence is something really sad.
To understand that you should learn more about the Japanese culture.
Jord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-06, 17:10   Link #74
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jord View Post
To understand that you should learn more about the Japanese culture.
yeah i know about that" that is why i told which this "happen in real life" but still hard to understand that weird mentality which is a big issue for them.
Old 2018-07-06, 17:26   Link #75
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
It's not that she just thought of herself as average, but of having low social standing - that she would have little value as a kidnapping victim for example. I can't remember ever commenting on her looks though.

Anyway, there's a couple of interesting hints here and there but since the MC spends little time thinking about her past self there's not much progress. Actually, only the WN readers have the deep answers to this as the LN version hasn't gotten that far yet (though almost certainly will with the next volume). As such it would be well into spoiler territory to explain things... and so the answers should only be discussed on the WN thread or via PM, so I'm not going to say anything more in this post.
Old 2018-07-06, 17:43   Link #76
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
It's not that she just thought of herself as average, but of having low social standing - that she would have little value as a kidnapping victim for example. I can't remember ever commenting on her looks though.

Anyway, there's a couple of interesting hints here and there but since the MC spends little time thinking about her past self there's not much progress. Actually, only the WN readers have the deep answers to this as the LN version hasn't gotten that far yet (though almost certainly will with the next volume). As such it would be well into spoiler territory to explain things... and so the answers should only be discussed on the WN thread or via PM, so I'm not going to say anything more in this post.
hmmm thanks, well i would like that "spoilers" if you can send that by pm, at last on that part about herself past.
Old 2018-07-26, 00:43   Link #77
u2L2rQ

Shiro and Oni first appearance.

Images
big

Last edited by LKK; 2018-07-26 at 08:19. Reason: added images tag
u2L2rQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-26, 12:59   Link #78
kari-no-sugata II

First apperance for many characters in the manga... and actually the LN too - some of these guys have official character designs in the LN already (eg Wrath in LN8-9, Balto, Blow and Argnar in LN9) but many are new. Not that surprisingly, the character designs in the LN are higher quality.

WN/LN readers would recognise this chapter as "B1 - The Demon King's close aide lets out a sigh at the conference".

So anyway...

Chapter 29-2 is out in raw (next chapter out on 9th August)

Spoiler for summary:
Old 2019-06-05, 13:00   Link #79
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Whew finally caught up to chapter 36.2. Kumoko is either insane or ridiculously overconfident to take on Alaba while her other three minds are off invading mother's mind.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-06, 12:33   Link #80
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Whew finally caught up to chapter 36.2. Kumoko is either insane or ridiculously overconfident to take on Alaba while her other three minds are off invading mother's mind.
Well, she doesn't have a death wish and unless she's really unlucky she can simply teleport away if it goes badly. She's fighting Alaba basically for the sake of her pride but she's clearly been putting in a lot of practice and preparation. I love her little speech before the right starts - thank you for being a worthy foe, basically.