AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-29, 16:46   Link #161
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

He could at least look less ANGRY... I'm convinced that the game developers think that "deadpan" means "angerrrrrr".

Look at pretty much every image from the PSP game that shows Kyon. Whenever he's not eating, he's frowning. I have half a mind to produce a poor image edit with his skin colored green....
Old 2008-01-29, 17:20   Link #162
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Wondering when the Game Take place... After which Novel or it's just a Side Story that been entirely created... Some Hours to wait for Japanese Gamer or maybe they had just begun to play...
Old 2008-01-29, 19:01   Link #163
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Hare Hare Yukai PS2 Version is here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbLeNumZzMM
Old 2008-01-29, 20:25   Link #164
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiKyo View Post
Suzumiya Haruhi no Tomadoi 7/7/8/6
Famitsu scores
Not bad even if it's 28/40.

Maybe it's the only moment that Kyon smiles

There will be a lot of work now
Actually that's pretty much average for Famitsu. And truthfully Famitsu is not to be taken seriously for anything other than inside news. Their primary purpose is to act as medium between the public and a games publisher. The fact that Famitsu checks with the publisher of the game before finalizing anything basically destroys any integrity the review might have. source

Seriously, go with what they provide concerning info on the game and not their opinion. That will be accurate. Then judge for yourself whether you want to play. This is afterall the magazine that gave Gundam Crossfire a 32/40, because it had the word Gundam in it. And take it from me a huge Gundam fan firsthand, the game is practically unplayable.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2008-01-29 at 20:37.
Old 2008-01-29, 22:11   Link #165
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Hare Hare Yukai PS2 Version is here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbLeNumZzMM
Wow the graphics are pretty darn good. *sigh* if only I could get my hands on that game.
Old 2008-01-29, 23:09   Link #166
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
I'll tell people what. I will get the game when it comes out and play it for a little while and then try to give my opinion on how it works a little and then they can decide what to do. That way people can get the information from a more familiar source rather than magazine employees. Plus I need a new game to talk about that isn't Fire Emblem or Smash Bros.

Legal options for playing include using the Freeloader Function on an Action Replay disc or getting a Japanese PS2. Action Replay can be found at most retail game outlets.
Old 2008-01-30, 00:50   Link #167
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

That dance is amazing, but WTF is Koizumi wearing?
Old 2008-01-30, 01:45   Link #168
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Yeah, Kaioshin_Sama, i don't mind if Famitsu rate Haruhi No Todamoi 28/40, because i know some know which have the same Rating but i have took more than 30/50h to play and enjoy it like Mai HIME Unmei No Keitojou or even the Shining Wind which having a non-understand 27/40... Anyway...

I will get the game soon too
I have pre-order an DX Version too
Maybe just like Yakusoku, i will make a FAQ for those which will be trapped on the Game

Kaisos_Erranon > I was wondering if it was not a Prince Clothes or King. Tsuruya is a Queen inside, maybe Koizumi is one of them

Quote:
Actually that's pretty much average for Famitsu. And truthfully Famitsu is not to be taken seriously for anything other than inside news. Their primary purpose is to act as medium between the public and a games publisher. The fact that Famitsu checks with the publisher of the game before finalizing anything basically destroys any integrity the review might have. source
Like how they rate Nintendogs or FFXII : 40/40?
Old 2008-01-30, 03:53   Link #169
Jintor

That Hare Hare sparks serious amounts of uncanny valley, for some odd reason. I'm not quite sure why.
Old 2008-01-30, 06:18   Link #170
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Spoiler:

uncanny valley?
Old 2008-01-30, 13:51   Link #171
nikorai

Send a message via ICQ to nikorai
So it's only released tomorrow. Even if I order it now I'll have to wait for 10 to 14 days for delivery.
The graphics looks surprisingly good, judging by the you tube video. Not that it's close to idolmaster but it ps2 after all. The 2d part is just marvelous.

personal page at nikorai1.narod.ru
Old 2008-01-30, 14:43   Link #172
Sister Princess
Easy Operation

Quote:
Like how they rate Nintendogs or FFXII : 40/40?
I don't know about you but Nintendogs does have quality for 40/40 right?
Old 2008-01-30, 16:15   Link #173
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Don't really know
BTW someone has repond me on Youtube with the HQ Version of the Hare Hare Yukai 3D^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3DRtcj7G8k

Cheers. (Note : The video that he upload is not 3:58 but 1:05)
Old 2008-01-31, 02:42   Link #174
Jintor

Quote:
uncanny valley?
You know, the Uncanny Valley, where something begins to resemble humans (or in this case, human movement) too closely, but the slight flaws make it uncanny - thus, the "Uncanny Valley".

In this case it's probably because unlike the anime, the dancers are actually seperate from the background, which is making it look extremely odd.
Old 2008-01-31, 07:48   Link #175
nikorai

Jintor
Ah, yep right you are. There are indeed flaws in animation.

Old 2008-01-31, 17:12   Link #176
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Beat the Game once and unlocked the Princess Maker Game with Haruhi.
Need to play a lot because you can create a Game yeah... But only ONE game for one Walkthrough. So basicaly, you need to fill more or less all Job of the Game (FX, BGM, Graphism, Character, Story etc... more than 20 types for making a Game) that we need to fill with Stars that can be obtained only during the Project of the Game. Writing on the Tableboard is to manage everyone task, since you control only Kyon (that unfortunately we can't heard his voice) and manage Haruhi, Mikuru, Nagato and Itsuki Tasks... Do not try to give all the Work to only one character, he/she will be tired during the End of a Phase. (There's 4 Phases). One day concerned 3 Steps of a Phase, 9:30 , 12:20 and 15:10.
Try to manage everyone task by giving them balanced work. We can choose what task each character can do but it's costs Points
Points can be used for giving supply Task between or on a Task, change Character Job or Change Caption.
We can obtain Points from Haruhi and co. Just follow their eyes with the Left Stick that can increase the Relationship between the character and collecting Points and Item Game.

For the moment i only notice that for the 1st Walkthrough, now need to play more and more for understanding each way for making different Game
Old 2008-02-01, 10:26   Link #177
nikorai

IchiKyo
How come you already got the game.

Old 2008-02-01, 11:41   Link #178
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Until the DX Version (it's not the only one that i order), i have the Regular Version (received only today) and a Copy(that been deleted now i have the Regular)
I want to make a video of those 2 when i will receive the DX...

I begun to write the Haruhi PS2 FAQ, you can find this on my sign link...
There's some translation like what you can write on the tableboard and what does costs.
It will be more complete than the Haruhi Yakusoku FAQ since there's a lot to do...

Last edited by IchiKyo; 2008-02-01 at 12:16.
Old 2008-02-02, 19:09   Link #179
Kittie Rose

Does anyone know where's the cheapest to get the PS2 game with the figure? And also how much I'd get reselling the game without the figure?
Old 2008-02-03, 11:34   Link #180
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Demonstration of the SOS Quest (Dragon Quest Parody Game) (Itsuki Path + NES Sprite during Battle [I have lost some Options during talking with Nagato])
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWUQ1R7EltE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8Vz4q1EwsU

Demonstration of the Princess maker Type : Dancing Diary of the Daughter Haruhi (1st Monrh Only since it's just a demonstration)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbnqVkCw_yE

Hacked Version (enable only after finish the Game you have created)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM_ELMe1_LA

Last edited by IchiKyo; 2008-02-03 at 12:23.
Closed Thread