AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-04-05, 21:00   Link #6401
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
I can't believe it Durandal has fallen to Greast..

Still Elen now will be in trouble if Greast still want to get her.. I remember about his last testament that "Someday you will be mine" after battle at orange Plains before fighting Navarre.
Just because he stole it doesn't mean he can use it. After all, the sword destroys evil or those who commit evil. This pretty much exclude him. Their only other alternative is to find someone who can use it who will be on their side as well.

Yes, I agree about the danger to Ellen when it comes to this creepy guy. He got away after his first confrontation with Tigre but I think he will get an arrow to his head the next time. Specially if he endangers Ellen. HE just might get three arrows to his head/face instead.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-05, 22:16   Link #6402
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
Just because he stole it doesn't mean he can use it. After all, the sword destroys evil or those who commit evil. This pretty much exclude him. Their only other alternative is to find someone who can use it who will be on their side as well.

Yes, I agree about the danger to Ellen when it comes to this creepy guy. He got away after his first confrontation with Tigre but I think he will get an arrow to his head the next time. Specially if he endangers Ellen. HE just might get three arrows to his head/face instead.
ARROWS TO THE BALLS!!!! A proper punishement for the guy he is... Screw that, turn his balls into pincushions... WITH ARROWS!

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-05, 22:22   Link #6403
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
ARROWS TO THE BALLS!!!! A proper punishement for the guy he is... Screw that, turn his balls into pincushions... WITH ARROWS!
Or he could get arrows to the knees, so he can't ever be an adventurer again.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-05, 22:48   Link #6404
sasoras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post

the true owner of the sword won't come around till a few years, so no one can really use it atm.
sasoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-06, 01:46   Link #6405
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasoras View Post
the true owner of the sword won't come around till a few years, so no one can really use it atm.
Unless Ganelon can tweak Durandal or he devour it and that will be really.. troublesome..
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-06, 23:28   Link #6406
Armando99

Quote:
Unless Ganelon can tweak Durandal or he devour it and that will be really.. troublesome..
I think he can only devour other demons. At least that has been the only thing he has devoured.
Old 2015-04-09, 03:43   Link #6407
Ramero

Silver Meteor Army could be reborn again with Sachstein attacking Brune. Since Elen also joins Tigre by repelling Sachstein attack, who knows if they want to use Silver Meteor Army again,
Old 2015-04-09, 23:55   Link #6408
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
Or he could get arrows to the knees, so he can't ever be an adventurer again.
Or warthog to the face.
Old 2015-04-14, 11:11   Link #6409
Liuen

Hello, I'm new to this thread, and I wanted to ask, has anyone noticed about how the vanadises personalities and relationships are related to the element of their weapon? I guess that's why their were chosen respectively.
Liuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-14, 11:16   Link #6410
Trung-t-rung

Just checking out a few spoilers for chapter 1 on /a/.
Damn, Sofia is going all out offensive on Tigre. The other girls aren't too behind either, especially Olga.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 00:06   Link #6411
slavsya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Damn, Sofia is going all out offensive on Tigre. The other girls aren't too behind either, especially Olga.
Can't wait to read that part
slavsya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 03:19   Link #6412
Armando99

Quote:

Not surprise that those two would be taking the initiative after Asvarre.

Besides, we all knew that it was going to happen eventually.
Old 2015-04-15, 04:45   Link #6413
Ramero

Quote:
Elen, Mila and Liza will be the one who get more boiled to stop Sofy for keep seducing Tigre while Olga... Still have much to learn XD
Old 2015-04-15, 13:38   Link #6414
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
And i wonder if Valentina saw this and wondered what could have drawn all them so close to Tigre that they would pine for him.
Old 2015-04-15, 15:44   Link #6415
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
And i wonder if Valentina saw this and wondered what could have drawn all them so close to Tigre that they would pine for him.

I am sure this got her even more interested to meet him face to face now.

She will try to make him an ally for her own plans and will discover that she really can't manipulate him. I am hoping that Tigre can influence her somehow to change her ways but the likelihood of that happening is close to nil. One can only hope.
Old 2015-04-16, 03:21   Link #6416
Ramero

Interesting part is Tigre reviving Silver Meteor Army and changing the name of the Army itself into Moonlight Knights.

Silver Meteor Army are officially back to service but under a new name, Moonlight Knights.
Old 2015-04-16, 04:48   Link #6417
slavsya

Quote:
Interesting part is Tigre reviving Silver Meteor Army and changing the name of the Army itself into Moonlight Knights.

Silver Meteor Army are officially back to service but under a new name, Moonlight Knights.
Things are getting interesting even further.
slavsya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-16, 07:16   Link #6418
Ramero

Hopefully that Army will last long and can be services until around the rest of the story.
Old 2015-04-16, 09:13   Link #6419
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:

^ Where is this from? There hasn't been an update yet.
Old 2015-04-16, 09:47   Link #6420
Direwolf18

Quote:

Well that's fantastic. The old name seemed a touch silly. Kinda something like what Top Gear did when they created a car called the "Hammerhead Eagle i-thrust".

I always hoped it was one of those things that sounds a hell of a lot better in the native Japanese and just doesn't translate well. A lot more respect for the authors ability to create names that way.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)