AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2007-03-31, 10:59   Link #1221
araceli

I love the fate/stay night anime but i want to play the game can anybody tell me where to get one?
araceli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 13:23   Link #1222
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Which version do you want?
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 00:50   Link #1223
akira88

Oh yea, another question ran into my mind:
When Shinji was asking shirou to show his saber, why Rider did not told him that saber wasnt coming along with shirou? I though servant can sense servant?
akira88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 12:45   Link #1224
mlai

Quote:
Shinji was asking shirou to show his saber
LOL.

Quote:
why Rider did not told him that saber wasnt coming along with shirou?
For reasons which are evident in the game's plot, Rider doesn't volunteer anything for Shinji's pleasure/ convenience.
mlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 14:06   Link #1225
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by akira88 View Post
Oh yea, another question ran into my mind:
When Shinji was asking shirou to show his saber, why Rider did not told him that saber wasnt coming along with shirou? I though servant can sense servant?
Wasn`t Caster Class the only one who can sense other Servants?
Old 2007-04-03, 15:10   Link #1226
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
Wasn`t Caster Class the only one who can sense other Servants?
At long range yes, but Shinji thought Saber was near Shirou who was in the same room as them.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 10:13   Link #1227
akira88

Hmmm, do anyone know where can i find the game guide for the game?
Old 2007-04-05, 01:35   Link #1228
akira88

Why can't I get good end for UBW ,although I followed the guide at here http://gallebasra.xii.jp/review_02_54_22.html ?

Solved, the problem came from my chinese patch :sweat:

Anyway, do Fate hollow ataraxia got chinese patch as well?

Last edited by akira88; 2007-04-05 at 10:25.
Old 2007-04-12, 02:44   Link #1229
X_Danny_X

I dont have time to look at the past pages cause good lord it is 62 pages. So can anyone answered me if Rin is bisexual or not?

I heard it is hinted in the game that she tried to do something with Saber. Also didnt she wanted Saber as her servernt?
X_Danny_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 06:31   Link #1230
mlai

All girls are bisexual in an eroge.
Old 2007-04-12, 11:19   Link #1231
X_Danny_X

okay?
Old 2007-04-12, 12:42   Link #1232
harukamae
だんご大家族の一人

Send a message via MSN to harukamae
I heard this game is getting ported to the PS2 - will the port be an all-ages (non ero) version like what Key has done with some of their games?
harukamae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 14:18   Link #1233
sharingan0619

yes, this game is gonna be ported to the PS2, the title is called Fate stay night:Realta Nua. unfortunately, i don't really know if its going to be ever translated into english, if anyone has news, please reply ASAP
sharingan0619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 15:26   Link #1234
mlai

PS2 port is a non-ero version with new intro, additional scenes, additional pictures, and full speech accompaniment by the voice actors in the anime.
Old 2007-04-12, 15:42   Link #1235
sharingan0619

yes, all true, sadly, for fans like me, this awesome game will prolly be ever released in english....*head drops down* PLEASE NISAMERICA!!!!TRANSLATE THIS!!
Old 2007-04-21, 11:39   Link #1236
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Question View Post
Ive never really seen the bit about marble phantasm only being able to create effects that can actually occur. Hell in Tsukihime arcueid uses marble phantasm to create blades out of thin air. Blades suddenly appearing out of thin air have a 0% chance of occuring.
She didn't really used blades. It was something along the lines of manipulating reality so that she was able to rip them apart - whether it was from their internal organs suddenly tearing apart or from other reason, as long as the chance of them dying exists, then Marble Phantasm will allow it.
Old 2007-04-23, 14:15   Link #1237
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
She didn't really used blades. It was something along the lines of manipulating reality so that she was able to rip them apart - whether it was from their internal organs suddenly tearing apart or from other reason, as long as the chance of them dying exists, then Marble Phantasm will allow it.
The Marble Phantasm isn`t able to affect People directy. Arc has to create Effects that rips them apart.

As for the Effect of Blades. There is a small Chance for someone swinging a Sword right in this Place. So the Effect can be summoned.
Old 2007-04-23, 14:33   Link #1238
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Yeah, that answer was just my opinion, so I'm wrong about that.
Old 2007-04-23, 18:30   Link #1239
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon View Post
If what you say is correct, then caliburn is a four-handed sword...(I half want someone to scream 'yes' and agree with this statement actually...) A longsword is a two-handed sword, though it is always used in conjunction with a shield in duels during the middle ages.
In real life there are standards for different types of one-handed and two-handed sword...(e.g. a standard Claymore weights 2.5kg and 130cm).

as for saber being weaker---she's a heroic spirit--spirit has no weight(at least I think? There's no information on weight in the character information so I assume so). Since excalibur is part of the heroic spirit it should be weightless...

Girl power! Saber is not weaker at all...her strength is on par with beserker(Heaven's Feel route shows Saber fighting equally with Beserker) and even overwhelms Archer in the beginning of the story. She can swing her blade so fast and furious that Lancer is having difficulty keeping up with it. She is capable of breaking Shirou's bones with a toy sword(one of the bad ends in the game) Do I need so say more?

I think in order to determine the nature of beserker's blade we have to decrease the size of beserker into that of an ordinary human, then we decrease the size of his blade with the same scale. Then we can determine the 'relative size' of beserker's blade.

say, when Saber overwhelms Archer, are you talking about the Bridge fight? also could you mention all 40 endings or have a site that has 40 endings.

i know in one of the endings Shirou kills Saber.
Old 2007-04-24, 14:03   Link #1240
sharingan0619

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
say, when Saber overwhelms Archer, are you talking about the Bridge fight? also could you mention all 40 endings or have a site that has 40 endings.

i know in one of the endings Shirou kills Saber.
i know the ending where shirou kills saber is in the HF scenario where saber turns dark saber under the influence of sakura