AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-11-12, 20:44   Link #2381
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
The longest is has taken me to finish an Eroge is 4 days but, that was because it was pretty short... I can't imagine just how fast you need to read to finish Little Busters! EX in 4 days when I took around two weeks to finish he original version. BTW, my average time to finish a Eroge is two weeks. Stupid college >_>
Old 2008-11-12, 23:19   Link #2382
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Well after watching this it seems I have some new eroge to play... See how many you can identify.
Old 2008-11-21, 05:44   Link #2383
Mueti
あ!

Send a message via ICQ to Mueti
4 days? The last game I read through was Lovers~koi ni ochitara~, which I started in August and finished today.
And when I say "finished", I'm just talking about one route. Usually I move on once I saw an ending. I just somehow don't like reading though parts I know again until that choice comes up which splits paths....maybe I'm missing out but it just doesn't feel right.
Old 2008-11-22, 06:57   Link #2384
ZODDGUTS

Looking forward to Silky’s new game, looks like I'll have the same theme/genre as BlackRainbow Saimin Jutsu games.

Sigh doesn't look like Starless will be release this year eventhough it was suppose to be released around fall.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 02:07   Link #2385
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
If you're a fan of minori's works, keep an eye on THIS page for the next few days. It's the page for their upcoming release, called "eden", and info for that will be available on November 10th. It's slated for released in about a year.
Had this issue for ages but forgot about this thread Oh well, no one else posted anything so better late than never.

Sion is moe. The story, basically, is set many, many years in the future when mankind knows the planet has about a hundred years left. So they start the フェリックス (Fellix? Romanise it how you like) Project to create a race of perpetually youthful and long lived humans via genetic engineering, the main one being Sion, who always gets used as a symbol in the government's propaganda campaigns. Anyway, 99 years later everyone's on their way to another planet Sion decides she wants to stay on earth to live out the rest of its life, and our young protagonist takes on the responsibility of protecting her, because she's spent her whole life in a mansion and doesn't have a clue about the world outside.
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 04:34   Link #2386
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

"eden" sounds so so SO very generic... but at least Sion is really moe so I guess I have to check it out.
On another front I'm enjoying 漆黒のシャルノス to it's fullest
Old 2008-11-23, 06:08   Link #2387
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
"eden" sounds so so SO very generic... but at least Sion is really moe so I guess I have to check it out.
At least it's not set in a school.
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 08:41   Link #2388
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdra View Post
At least it's not set in a school.
You know there's going to be a scene where Sion says "I was never able to go to school" and a few things latter voila there at a school
Old 2008-11-23, 11:03   Link #2389
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Quote:
On another front I'm enjoying 漆黒のシャルノス to it's fullest
I'd be enjoying it a lot more were it not for the horrible gameplay. And here I thought it wouldn't be possible for them to come up with anything more tedious than the trading/travel system in Celenaria...
Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 12:27   Link #2390
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus IX View Post
I'd be enjoying it a lot more were it not for the horrible gameplay. And here I thought it wouldn't be possible for them to come up with anything more tedious than the trading/travel system in Celenaria...
It doesn't seem to bother me that much...
I think it's because I've played games with much worse gameplay
Old 2008-11-24, 08:05   Link #2391
Autumn Demon
~

my favourite is x-change alternative.

are there any other ero games where you play as a girl?
Autumn Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 09:26   Link #2392
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Depends on what your definition of a "girl" is
Old 2008-11-24, 11:59   Link #2393
Eczema
Ah! Pretty Shining Love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn Demon View Post
my favourite is x-change alternative.

are there any other ero games where you play as a girl?
There's all the other X-Change games (1-3), and the Lightning Warrior Raidy series (1-3). There's probably more, but I'm new to Eroge too and only play ones that have been translated to English.
Eczema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 15:16   Link #2394
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
x-change.. now that;s a game i never thought of ever playing..

anywho, if it's the opposite of what Sterling01 is trying to imply () I say, D.C. Girl's Symphony.

come to think of it.. I never did notice how CIRCUS is trying to milk the fans with their D.C. games, i guess this is what pulled the last straw for me to finally notice

..and I blame myself for falling for it
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-25, 19:54   Link #2395
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Because clearly trying to add to Hemi's already ginormous backlog will bring about moeggeaddon, hence solving all of the world's woes and problems in a wave of love and peace!

Come this December, on a medoly of fire and ice, FrontWing comes bearing a song of the sky and stars...

Right, something cute in the world just died. Maybe one of Hemi's kittens. Or one of his waifus caught a cold. ;/

No that line above isn't a blurb from one of FrontWing's promotional videos. However they are bringing a song of stars. Hoshiuta arrives in stores and torrent sites late December, in time for a new year's splurge of eroge.

Getchu link (NSFW): http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=530125

Official Site (also NSFW): http://frontwing.jp/product/hoshiuta/index.html

Be warned that I haven't found an AGTH code that works for this trial so I'm running on somewhat limited knowledge.

Spoiler for space:

And that's my summary of Hoshiuta's trial. Now with more screencap-spam!
Old 2008-11-25, 20:07   Link #2396
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Wheelchair moe
Old 2008-11-25, 21:35   Link #2397
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Wheelchair moe
Suddenly reminds me of those cripple or disabled tans, lol.
Old 2008-11-25, 21:51   Link #2398
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
Because clearly trying to add to Hemi's already ginormous backlog will bring about moeggeaddon, hence solving all of the world's woes and problems in a wave of love and peace!

Come this December, on a medoly of fire and ice, FrontWing comes bearing a song of the sky and stars...

Right, something cute in the world just died. Maybe one of Hemi's kittens. Or one of his waifus caught a cold. ;/

No that line above isn't a blurb from one of FrontWing's promotional videos. However they are bringing a song of stars. Hoshiuta arrives in stores and torrent sites late December, in time for a new year's splurge of eroge.

Getchu link (NSFW): http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=530125

Official Site (also NSFW): http://frontwing.jp/product/hoshiuta/index.html

Be warned that I haven't found an AGTH code that works for this trial so I'm running on somewhat limited knowledge.

Spoiler for space:

And that's my summary of Hoshiuta's trial. Now with more screencap-spam!
Oh my G-Hhhhh-HHHHNNNNGGGGHHHHHH!

Hahaha, this is so definitely in my to-get list now. I'm in the mood for some gakuen/high school comedy/romance/drama, and this looks as if it'll fill up that niche fine.
Old 2008-11-25, 22:00   Link #2399
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Oh my G-Hhhhh-HHHHNNNNGGGGHHHHHH!

Hahaha, this is so definitely in my to-get list now. I'm in the mood for some gakuen/high school comedy/romance/drama, and this looks as if it'll fill up that niche fine.
Oh but waaaaiit! Remember how I put Kamipani on your to-get list and you found it not to your liking?

So it's like this Hemi, you have to be thinking, "Is he being an honest reviewer or is he trying to sell me snake oil?"

Am I trying to do you good or am I trying to do you harm and pull your attention away from whatever you're gonna play for some unknown, devious reason?
Old 2008-11-25, 22:23   Link #2400
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
Oh but waaaaiit! Remember how I put Kamipani on your to-get list and you found it not to your liking?

So it's like this Hemi, you have to be thinking, "Is he being an honest reviewer or is he trying to sell me snake oil?"

Am I trying to do you good or am I trying to do you harm and pull your attention away from whatever you're gonna play for some unknown, devious reason?
NO MAN I DON'T CARE ANYMORE, THOSE BISHOUJOS ARE HHHNNNGGGHHH-WORTHY SO I'MMA GET THIS ONE NO MATTER WHA-

Heyyyyyyy yeah. Now that you mention it...

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel