AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-01-05, 12:26   Link #7361
Pablete
Banned

Actually, that disguise reminds me of the fake little sister from Who is Imouto? series.
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-05, 15:16   Link #7362
Kaengel
Chupa Chups Eater

I had to do that.
Spoiler for Spoil Kill La Kill:
Old 2015-01-05, 15:25   Link #7363
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaengel View Post
I had to do that.
Spoiler for Spoil Kill La Kill:
well this should be interesting

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-10, 19:13   Link #7364
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Chapter's been translated. The kid with a bowl cut and glasses that looks more like a doodle found Kotegawa with Baby!Rito. Hilarity ensues before she finds Mikan. Baby!Rito pees on Kotegawa at his home, more hilarity ensues. And of course to finish it off, Rito's sudden transformation back and Momo's appearance cause a bit more hilarity to ensue before the chapter finishes.

The part with the glasses guy (Morisaka?) was the funniest part IMO. And Momo seems to resolve herself despite her mother's words.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-10, 19:22   Link #7365
Ghiest Cid

The girls should take turn monitoring rito for his own good.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-10, 19:34   Link #7366
Miraluka
Banned

I thought of her instead:

Edit:
Poor ImperialFG... feel a bit creepy that post of yours.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2015-01-10 at 20:25.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-10, 20:20   Link #7367
ImperialFlameGod8190

Well this was a prototypical To Love Ru chapter weird invention turns rito into something new finds his way to a girl pervy humor ensues.

But i think my great happiness comes from the fact that Momo again pretty much admitted the harem plan is so she has a relationship with Rito... yea i've said it all along and now its confirmed

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-10, 21:34   Link #7368
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Well this was a prototypical To Love Ru chapter weird invention turns rito into something new finds his way to a girl pervy humor ensues.

But i think my great happiness comes from the fact that Momo again pretty much admitted the harem plan is so she has a relationship with Rito... yea i've said it all along and now its confirmed
She said it at the very start (chapter 0). The only reason she came up with the harem plan was because she eavesdropped on him talking to himself about the aftermath of the pool trip that ended the original series.

He basically talked about how he acknowledges his feelings towards Lala, but believes it would be morally wrong to pursue a relationship with Lala, when he has not even resolved his feelings towards Haruna, then he recalled out loud about how Lala thought it would be a good idea for him to marry both of them.
Momo did not think of the harem plan herself.

The question is about whether or not Momo would truly be happy sharing Rito with everyone else, or whether she is just telling herself she would be happy as long as she gets some small piece of the pie, not whether the plan was for her own sake, that was always obvious.
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-10, 21:44   Link #7369
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Why is it that only Humans have a wierd reaction to alien technology/flora/fauna while everyone else is just fine. I've always found this funny.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-10, 21:49   Link #7370
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
Why is it that only Humans have a wierd reaction to alien technology/flora/fauna while everyone else is just fine. I've always found this funny.
Rule of Funny
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-10, 21:56   Link #7371
Singally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanomurakumo View Post
The question is about whether or not Momo would truly be happy sharing Rito with everyone else, or whether she is just telling herself she would be happy as long as she gets some small piece of the pie, not whether the plan was for her own sake, that was always obvious.
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Singally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-10, 22:07   Link #7372
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Wow....my mind was actually just kinda blown away, I mean tbh we really should expect this kinda thing from this series yet seeing it it just kinda blew my mind

Yui and Mikan do make for great sisters, I mean besides them being future sister-in-laws they look very much alike as shown with that rather great colour spread.
Old 2015-01-11, 01:12   Link #7373
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
A fairly solid chapter, very standard for the series.

Of course the little bit from Momo was expected. Was obvious that for her this is the only path she can see as available. Seeing it as being a part of the picture or not being in it at all. Though I'm sure this isn't the last of that internal dilemma we are going to see.

Nice little bit of silliness with Rito going baby. What a terrifying child . Hard to say he shouldn't become this big harem king when as a baby he did all that.
Old 2015-01-11, 03:42   Link #7374
n0m@n
C-Z

Way to play it Yabuki and Hasemi.
If they did that bathscene normally with adult Rito then it would have been seinen manga.
But by making him into a baby, its safe...
There's so much ways to bend the rules. Nice.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-11, 08:09   Link #7375
Ghiest Cid

My impression is mono don't like to hurt her sister by stealing him.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-11, 11:00   Link #7376
sayf82

what does Mikan meant at p.29 in the first panel
sayf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-11, 12:53   Link #7377
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayf82 View Post
probably something like he had a mole right next to his penis when he was a kid or something.

i doubt that is it, considering she is younger so no reason to know that, but clearly the baby had or did something that reminded her of rito as a baby. And must have been something she was told, cause again age details.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-11, 13:05   Link #7378
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
probably something like he had a mole right next to his penis when he was a kid or something.

i doubt that is it, considering she is younger so no reason to know that, but clearly the baby had or did something that reminded her of rito as a baby. And must have been something she was told, cause again age details.
"When he was kid" not.

She saw Rito's thing not long ago in previous chapters.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-11, 15:14   Link #7379
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayf82 View Post
My guess is that what she ment was that when she was a baby Rito was taking care of her just like how she is now taking care of this baby... so he was playing with her, changing dippers (and he saw her special part many times as a child) and mostly taking baths with her.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-11, 19:45   Link #7380
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghiest Cid View Post
My impression is mono don't like to hurt her sister by stealing him.
Well that is part of her motivations. Although she pretty much knows that she has little hope of stealing him from her sister and more importantly Haruna. She also knows that the Harem Plan is pretty much the only way Lala will end up happy as Rito is too interested in Haruna to the point that the only way Lala winning solo is if Haruna flat out rejects Rito, which Momo knows will not happen.

Yes, there is a lot of selfishness in Momo's reason for trying to pull off the Harem Plan but there are also some altruistic reasons as well
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen