AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-12-24, 21:39   Link #261
ChibiAurora
The Chibi Phoenix

@Flo XD

And in big red letters, too XD

I'm trying not to hate her....but I seem to be having trouble
ChibiAurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-24, 22:06   Link #262
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

Just seen the subs by Over9000
A couple of questions

Spoiler:
Old 2006-12-24, 23:00   Link #263
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein

I wonder know how many time i´ll wait for the fansubs in spanish, jejeje
RM-FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 01:25   Link #264
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
Yes, this is set before Bara gets revealed to them. So somewhere in between the end of S1 and the start of S2 should be an accurate guess.

(p.s. I'm falling in love with Atem by kukui, the BGM that appears in both episodes)
the little green one is already bonded to jun in the oav. From i am guessing it is a after suigintou was ressurrected and before sou went bonkers.
Old 2006-12-25, 01:28   Link #265
Pakxenon
popcorn

I almost cried at the end of the second episode. Can't wait for third season.
Pakxenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 01:57   Link #266
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by solwyvern View Post
Spoiler:
It might well be so. Also, Gin's clothes were completed and almost... conveniently left where she could get them. Seeing how Enju worked in S2, shouldnt the doll maker first finish the porcelain pieces before making the costumes?
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 03:12   Link #267
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

I finally watched the first part, and all I can say is

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Suiseiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 03:14   Link #268
anselfir
Style Über Alles

Souseiseiki never changes apparently, I want to see more character development for her!
Old 2006-12-25, 03:27   Link #269
Fishbait

Saw the Over900 sub for Part 1

Spoiler:
Fishbait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 03:49   Link #270
monir
cho~ kakkoii

A vulnerable Suiginto is.... is so........ something something....

monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 03:58   Link #271
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

First I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year... and many thanks to Over9000 for the bestest Christmas present ever!

Just watched OAV epi1 and I everyone is already talking about epi2 *sniffle*

@Lost - Thanks for the heads up

Spoiler for My thoughts on ep1:
Old 2006-12-25, 04:10   Link #272
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Apparently, my Stinku-hate meter has hit low so I'm apologizing for my emotions yesterday.
but....
Spoiler:
Old 2006-12-25, 04:12   Link #273
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Ah! Overture is so exquisite and yet tragic at the same time.

We're know getting the whole picture expanded upon Suigintou and much of her flaming hatred towards Shinku that has left a legacy over most of the entire century.

Honestly, though it's a trademark to her signature charm, Shinku should take empathy lessons because her prepotence made her to deem the helpless Suigintou as a pitiful and forsaken child.

Meanwhile, Suigintou proved to her fans true she can also be moe but this was mostly for the pain dragged over and over to seek Rozen without much success.
However, let me tell you that Suigintou's true brilliance lies in her demeaning, ruthless, and nonchalant personality. She just simply ruled when slapped the bouquet of roses and smashed them all to shreds. Her mean voice is so awesome because everytime that I listen to it feels like the edge of a knife is softly going downards on my spine without piercing it, yet the sensation leaves one shivering.
Drama queen seiyuu, Rie Tanaka, is back. Oh, from MO Tomoe and back to Suigintou.

Nothing more I can say about Suiseiseki, but I also love her. She's the mediator among the dolls, that on every attempt tries to reason with them not to engage anymore with the fights relating to the matter of the Alice Game.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 04:17   Link #274
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

^I also found respect for Suiseiseki being that way. But she can't really do anything but watch. If only she went on Kira-mode.
Old 2006-12-25, 04:27   Link #275
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
MOE~!

*rolls on the floor groaning after a Suiseiseki kick* "Suiseiseki can be MOE~ for you too desu!"

*nosebleed*

Whoops, sorry, just acting out my Fanboy Fantasy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
Spoiler for My thoughts on ep1:
So true.. My heart just went out to Suiseiseki at that scene because from sooo long ago she has been worrying about the sisters killing each other; here, she had to find an excuse to stop Shinku and Souseiseki. Sob. Poor poor, Suiseiseki.. *shakes 2 fists at Rozen*

I LOL'ed at the part where she callously handed the "...bank, credit union, regional bank.." sheet to Jun lol. She's worse than when Jun first started out! At least Jun would return the goods before the expiry date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
Drama queen seiyuu, Rie Tanaka, is back. Oh, from MO Tomoe and back to Suigintou.
Actually, yes, now that you mentioned it, Kudos to Rie Tanaka. Her voice took Suigintou from the depths of despair to the heights of pure cold-blooded rage. She really is something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
Apparently, my Stinku-hate meter has hit low so I'm apologizing for my emotions yesterday.
but....
Spoiler:
I can't blame her. Like sol said, getting that brooch from Father must have led her to act like a more privileged doll. Sadly, Gin showed her, didnt she? All of it is unfair, I feel.

Last edited by Lost; 2006-12-25 at 05:10.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 05:03   Link #276
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post

as a 100% devoted fan of gin sama those pics touch me so ^_^ totally 180 personality change and its always nice to see both sides...if i were rozen ~ no actually if i were rozen ill probably be killed from mistreating her so ill be myself and give her a big hug ^_^ *hugs*

moe meter!? through the roof!

@solwyvern ~ rozen is evil! that could very well be true...he enjoys seeing the dolls fight each other and in the end gains alice after all his fun ~ and the rabbit is his bum buddy

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 05:20   Link #277
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary_A View Post
@solwyvern ~ rozen is evil! that could very well be true...he enjoys seeing the dolls fight each other and in the end gains alice after all his fun ~ and the rabbit is his bum buddy
From the way I feel I have to agree with you, but after watching too much CSI and KK I have to say there isnt any real evidence to say that Rozen is a true evil *beep*. For example we only hear of the Alice game from the maidens, but is the game truely Rozen's wish? I'm pretty sure that the Bastard Bunny could morph into Rozen if he wanted to...

But lets look at the OAV.... We see the situation from Gin's eye's where she is half complete on the shelf and Rozen puts the finishing touches on the dolls (admittedly a lot of attention on Shinku), picks Shinku up and then leaves....

Now we don't know what happened before and after that scene..

Not defending Rozen here, but this is just a scenario... How many of you make models?

Now if you do, do you take your master piece and work from that at the beginning? Personally I tend to practice...

I used to paint the little lead figures and I had a favorite.. I left that until last because I didn't want to ruin it until I had tried everything at least once on another figure. Even when I was half way painting it I realised I wanted to try something different, so I stopped and practiced on another figure.

What if Rozen achieved a new level of skill with Shinku, took her to show her off to Enju (hence Enju's admiration of Shinku) and when he returns to complete Gin she had already taken off to look for him?

Well this is just one scenario and there are plenty of others (mostly with Rozen as a bastard and that I've personally posted in the past....)

PS KK is BB's bum buddy...
Old 2006-12-25, 05:56   Link #278
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

I forgot to say something : Kukui's new song on Rozen Maiden is WONDERFUL ! Even more than Ali's one. I really loved Hikari no etcetsu that they did on Traumend but this one is masterpiece.
I want the single !!
Blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 06:16   Link #279
Choki
I believe i can fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiseiseki View Post
I finally watched the first part, and all I can say is

Spoiler:
*Carries Suigintou and RUNS from Shiki*
Thats 1 dangerous guy to be around her now.... when shes so vulnerable and MOE.....I WANNA TAKE HER HOME instead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
Actually, yes, now that you mentioned it, Kudos to Rie Tanaka. Her voice took Suigintou from the depths of despair to the heights of pure cold-blooded rage. She really is something.
I thought i heard Chii for a moment~ But wow, shes good....From the tone of a dark Gin-sama full of hatred to a harmless Gin-sama that sounded so innocent , i think she really did a wonderful job. *applauses*
Choki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-25, 07:25   Link #280
Deus EpS Machina
Resident Deus Ex Machina

I dunno...about Rozen 'neglecting' Suigintou...first and favourite? Enjoyed creating theperfect one so didnt want to finish? who knows..cuz as it stands...he's a pr**k
Deus EpS Machina is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, ova, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural