Voters: 410. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-10-05, 11:10   Link #321
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Vaporization by a beam saber!

...Oh, wait, this ain't Tomino.
That is what should happen! Louise clutching a half-dead Saji in her Ahead's hands and Ali comes along and vaporises both of them by driving his beam saber through the Ahead's chest.

P.S Anyway who did that happen to initially? Is it in Zeta (which is rather well known for its characters getting killed in extravagant ways) ?
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 11:12   Link #322
Illsteir
ARX-Fake

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
That is what should happen! Louise clutching a half-dead Saji in her Ahead's hands and Ali comes along and vaporises both of them by driving his beam saber through the Ahead's chest.

P.S Anyway who did that happen to initially? Is it in Zeta (which is rather well known for its characters getting killed in extravagant ways) ?
Victory I believe
Old 2008-10-05, 11:13   Link #323
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post

Well, Ali's already shown himself to be a bastard of the first stripe, but that's a bit much...though, the characters Keiji Fujiwara voices are often murderers who take delight in what they do- Ladd Russo, for one.

Victory- happened twice, both to members of the Shrike Team.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 11:16   Link #324
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

One question, is Kataron a good or bad group to Celestial Being?
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 11:16   Link #325
Kelrys
Same old same

Send a message via AIM to Kelrys Send a message via MSN to Kelrys
How did his father die again?
Kelrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 11:16   Link #326
Wesley84

Lousie is not a pilot. She's a doll. She's probably not even a person anymore. What kind of screwed up decisions did she make that would lead her to be even more messed up than when the first season ended?

She's a watered down version of Nena.
Wesley84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 11:17   Link #327
El_Lazy_Mexican
Thank you for smoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post

Maybe he will follow his father and sister and become some sort of war-reporter on board the Ptolemaios.
He trained to be a Space engineer not a reporter.

If anything hes gonna be helping out Ian or hes gonna have a job on the Bridge...or just keep him in confinement so he doesn't steal a gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley84 View Post
Lousie is not a pilot. She's a doll. She's probably not even a person anymore. What kind of screwed up decisions did she make that would lead her to be even more messed up than when the first season ended?
3 words

Revenge and pot
El_Lazy_Mexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 11:18   Link #328
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:

She's a watered down version of Nena.
Oh, obviously revenge drove her.

And then it'll go horribly wrong when she goes apeshit against Setsuna, thinking he was the one who killed her entire family.
Old 2008-10-05, 11:18   Link #329
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
I will not have people degrade Patrick Colaseur, the king of mock battles, in this thread!

Remember, except for his rather horrible debut, he had no problems dancing around Virtue (leading to its capture), destroyed Dynames' rifle, had an opportunity to finish off Virtue (but crippled Dynames instead), and his second attempt at Virtue was only hindered due to the interference of Lasse!

Patrick, Graham and Sergei are the Johnny Ridden, Char and Shin Matsunaga of 00!
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 11:20   Link #330
El_Lazy_Mexican
Thank you for smoking

Quote:
Oh, obviously revenge.

And then it'll go horribly wrong when she goes apeshit against Setsuna, thinking he was the one who killed her entire family.
I laugh if Nena shows up to save Setsuna while opening her trap confirming she killed Louise's family only for her to go psycho on all of Celestial Being
El_Lazy_Mexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 11:21   Link #331
Dream_Traveller
Banned

"I killed them- now you can join 'em!"

...Yeah, Nena's like that...
Old 2008-10-05, 11:33   Link #332
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

If she's gonna die then she better drive a beam saber through Nena's cockpit before she does. If anyone deserves a horrible death it's Nena. Although if Nena gets killed by Ali like her brother did, then I'd be happy too. Something as anti-climatic as getting shot and dropping dead befits that little bitch.
Old 2008-10-05, 11:34   Link #333
Wesley84

Unless it was something I missed from the first season, revenge is out of character for Lousie. She's not angry. She's horribly afraid and despairing.

So like the first season didn't even happen.
Old 2008-10-05, 11:38   Link #334
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Who knows, Revolutionist- Nena may have been the most violent of the Trinity Trio (maybe barring Michael, but he was a battle maniac) but maybe under Lu Mei, she's learned something.

I'm not even sure if Louise is aware of who it was that attacked the wedding. All she ever saw were two beams, not the firer. And she doesn't know Nena's name, either.

And a lot can change in four years, Wesley.
Old 2008-10-05, 11:45   Link #335
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Who knows, Revolutionist- Nena may have been the most violent of the Trinity Trio (maybe barring Michael, but he was a battle maniac) but maybe under Lu Mei, she's learned something.

I'm not even sure if Louise is aware of who it was that attacked the wedding. All she ever saw were two beams, not the firer. And she doesn't know Nena's name, either.

And a lot can change in four years, Wesley.
Well, it's doubtful Wang gives a crap about anything other than changing the world. When the Nena and her brothers went around indiscriminately attacking civilian targets she didn't really object to that and saw it as necessary to change the world, so forgive me if I don't believe that just being around Wang would change Nena.
Old 2008-10-05, 11:46   Link #336
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Good point...but whenever she'll appear, we'll see, I suppose.
Old 2008-10-05, 11:48   Link #337
Wesley84

Completely disregarding the previous season, Lousie didn't seem like she was there by choice. Someone compared her to Stellar. Going by what we saw in the episode, I'd say that hits the mark. She's probably not even the only person that's been screwed up like that either.

As for Nena, there's absolutely nothing about Wang that makes me think she's a compassionate, righteous individual. If anything, Nena will be worse.
Old 2008-10-05, 12:04   Link #338
HazardNights

Send a message via AIM to HazardNights Send a message via MSN to HazardNights Send a message via Yahoo to HazardNights
Did Graham appear in this episode or only in the previews for the second episode?
HazardNights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 12:05   Link #339
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Completely disregarding the previous season, Lousie didn't seem like she was there by choice. Someone compared her to Stellar. Going by what we saw in the episode, I'd say that hits the mark. She's probably not even the only person that's been screwed up like that either.

As for Nena, there's absolutely nothing about Wang that makes me think she's a compassionate, righteous individual. If anything, Nena will be worse.
That's a good point.

For all we know she's being manipulated by Ribbons into fighting. Either way I hope she gets a happy ending.

Quote:
Did Graham appear in this episode or only in the previews for the second episode?
He appeared in the episode, and actually said something
Old 2008-10-05, 12:05   Link #340
clubsaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazardNights View Post
Yep lol more waiting. But nonetheless this first ep is awesome. A good Sunday morning indeed.
clubsaa is offline   Reply With Quote