AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-30, 19:36   Link #21
HegemonKhan
Banned

nah just love claymore, and so i'm obsessed with figuring out the map of the island (and entire claymore world) as best as can be done with what the manga gives us.
Old 2009-09-30, 19:40   Link #22
TheNumberThree

i'm not gonna get my hopes up over that spoiler at all (as some of you have already pointed out the obvious flaws) BUT...
miria, tabitha, galatea, and miata getting ready for a big fight...i'd love if it that happened...even if we had to wait til ch97 to see any action, it's been too long since we've seen anyone of them in a decent fight!
Old 2009-09-30, 19:44   Link #23
Sassarai
Army of One

If Galatea does fight, hopefully she will come out of her nun cosplay and grow back her eyes and kick ass. I'm tired of the mangkas nun fetish!
Old 2009-09-30, 19:45   Link #24
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

One thing I forgot to mention that pretty much seals the deal with how fake that spoiler is though: Where is "mama"?

I can't believe, I refuse, that Miata would go by herself to this very dangerous location. They care for eachother and, regardless of the massive power difference, I can never imagine Clarice not going with them, especially if they are purposefully bringing her along in case of danger. In a way, it's like Miria and Galatea are using Miata as a crutch, and not bringing Clarice along is worse.

It's ridiculous, no way Miria and Galatea would say something like "Miata, we need you in case something goes wrong, you're strong....oh, not you Clarice, you're too weak, you stay here by yourself", it's sheer rubbish in every way.

Quote:
If Galatea does fight, hopefully she will come out of her nun cosplay and grow back her eyes and kick ass.
Well, if she is going(which means the spoiler is true and, god forbid, it isn't), fighting is probably going to go down, but not regenerating her eyes. If she planned to do that, she would have done it years ago.
Old 2009-09-30, 19:47   Link #25
TheNumberThree

galatea's ability to sense youki has greatly increased due to her not having eyes, and she didn't seem to have any trouble fighting miata without them (who knows what the outcome with agatha would've been had miata joined forces with her) so i think i can live with her being blind

...just as long as she doesnt die as a result of it =/
Old 2009-09-30, 19:51   Link #26
Sassarai
Army of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNumberThree View Post
galatea's ability to sense youki has greatly increased due to her not having eyes, and she didn't seem to have any trouble fighting miata without them (who knows what the outcome with agatha would've been had miata joined forces with her) so i think i can live with her being blind

...just as long as she doesnt die as a result of it =/
Yeah but her looks has gone down.

From cool/cold to kind/gentle. They killed her character!

*waits for the defenders of Garatea to attackzzz*
Old 2009-09-30, 19:56   Link #27
TheNumberThree

i wasn't exactly thrilled when i found out she was a blind nun for the first time, but i like it now...i think its a cool throwback to when miria called her a monster (when she called all of the top 5 monsters to be exact)
Old 2009-09-30, 19:56   Link #28
HegemonKhan
Banned

ignoring the fake spoiler....

do you think that miria, galatea, tabatha, miata, and clarice will launch an attack on the organization (it be an excellent time to, with alicia and beth out of commission fighting the destroyer, leaving the organization defenseless for an attack by miria n co. And also only alicia and beth are stronger than the ghosts as they clearly were stronger than rank 3 audrey of the organization. the organization has no power at all in their claymore forces, except in alicia and beth, who aren't at the organization to protect it..) or go help out against the destroyer to help save their friends (clare n co) ?
Old 2009-09-30, 19:58   Link #29
Sassarai
Army of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNumberThree View Post
i wasn't exactly thrilled when i found out she was a blind nun for the first time, but i like it now...i think its a cool throwback to when miria called her a monster (when she called all of the top 5 monsters to be exact)
Meh I prefer her in the Witches Maw the best! Sarcastic beautiful badass! Blind nun seems like some kind of Otaku's fantasy.
Old 2009-09-30, 20:00   Link #30
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
do you think that miria, galatea, tabatha, miata, and clarice will launch an attack on the organization (it be an excellent time to, with alicia and beth out of commission fighting the destroyer, leaving the organization defenseless for an attack by miria n co) or go help out against the destroyer to help save their friends (clare n co) ?
They have bigger things to worry about then the Organization right now

Besides, why would they attack when they are not all together?
Old 2009-09-30, 20:07   Link #31
HegemonKhan
Banned

that's true, but this may also be their only time where the Organization is so vulnerable, is such a "non-threat" as you put it. this might be their only chance to get the organization.

though, they have to decide, over this vs. helping clare n co. against the destroyer

and considering how weak the organization is, i'm sure especially all of them (miria, galatea, tabatha, miata, and clarice) could easily beat audrey and the rest of the claymores possibly gaurding the organization.

maybe the organization has abyss feeders, but still they should ahve no trouble against them.

*especially....miata....

miata is perfect for killing the abyss feeders, since she doesn't use yoki, but rather the natural 5 senses (sight, smell, taste, sound-hearing, touch-feeling) "on steroids" making it seem like she has a "6th sense".
Old 2009-09-30, 20:15   Link #32
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassarai View Post
Meh I prefer her in the Witches Maw the best! Sarcastic beautiful badass! Blind nun seems like some kind of Otaku's fantasy.
Well, the sensei decided to develope her "soft" side. I know I'll be developing her sarcastic side in my fic.
Old 2009-09-30, 20:17   Link #33
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
that's true, but this may also be their only time where the Organization is so vulnerable, is such a "non-threat" as you put it. this might be their only chance to get the organization.

though, they have to decide, over this vs. helping clare n co. against the destroyer

and considering how weak the organization is, i'm sure especially all of them (miria, galatea, tabatha, miata, and clarice) could easily beat audrey and the rest of the claymores possibly gaurding the organization.

maybe the organization has abyss feeders, but still they should ahve no trouble against them.

*especially....miata....

miata is perfect for killing the abyss feeders, since she doesn't use yoki, but rather the natural 5 senses (sight, smell, taste, sound-hearing, touch-feeling) "on steroids" making it seem like she has a "6th sense".
Rabona is a huge length away from Staff, by the time they mount an assault and get there, who knows what will happen to their comrades.

Miria, above all else, is a commander who cares for her troops and she will not leave any of the them behind. By leaving, she will be betraying her own orders to meet back with her in Rabona, on a mission that should have included Claire, Helen and Deneve to begin with.

Without Alicia and Beth, it doesn't matter if they wait, it will be open season on the Organization for a long time to come, until they find someone who is worthy of Number 1, nevermind 2. Even then, the odds of that person being Abyssal-level? nigh-impossible.

This is what they get for putting all their eggs in one basket; they put everything they had into Alicia and Beth and now, they are both gone and all they have left is a filler generation who can't do squat.
Old 2009-09-30, 20:22   Link #34
HegemonKhan
Banned

great post shiek...

concurs with everything....

especially about miria choosing her comrades over the destruction of the organization! certainly agrees with this being miria's character !

and besides as you pointed out.... if alicia and beth are wiped out... they can topple the organization anytime.... or at least until the organization some how would recover.... though they wouldn't wait for that to happen....
----------------------------------------

though personally, i'm not so sure rabona is that (that) far away.... but meh...

--------------

except maybe the black coats reveal their true forms and awaken into destroyer level beings themselves....rofl... the Organization always got tricks up their sleeves.... never know....
Old 2009-09-30, 20:23   Link #35
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Rubel had better start turning the wheels of his plan. I'm a little tired of his word games.
Old 2009-09-30, 20:46   Link #36
Cyclone
Transient Guest

As much as I want to see Galatea-sama again (and ignoring Sassarai's impudence), the spoiler is clearly fake - no magic words at the end.

@HegemonKhan:
for your Teresa location speculation, if what Cynthia said is not a new poilcy, then the top 3 digits were traditionally deployed in the corners of the continents. That would narrow down Teresa's location to either the West or the South.
Old 2009-09-30, 20:54   Link #37
HegemonKhan
Banned

i'm not familar with what you are talking about with what cynthia said,

any chance you could post the source, so i can take a look myself at what you're refering to?

cuz if it is indeed true, it'd help me construct the map i'm working on.

any piece of info, is desparately needed, lol !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in not knowing what you are refering to,

i'd say what you said has to be wrong because:

if the strongest claymores (rank 1-5, or what you said, rank 1-3) were indeed in the north, west, and south, just like the 3 abyssal ones, than the abyssal ones could simply attack the defenseless organization in the east.

especially if they are in the corners of the north, west, and south too...

it just doesn't make any sense.

the organization needs it's strongest claymores near it, to prevent the 3 abyssal ones from attack and destroying it.

Last edited by HegemonKhan; 2009-09-30 at 21:09.
Old 2009-09-30, 21:11   Link #38
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
As much as I want to see Galatea-sama again (and ignoring Sassarai's impudence), the spoiler is clearly fake - no magic words at the end.
Now you see, Gangsta said the same thing. If both of you say that, I guess I have to believe you.

Funny though, I could have sworn that the words were never 100% necessary - I strangely think that we have had spoilers that ended up true, that didn't have them.

Well, whatever.
Old 2009-09-30, 21:21   Link #39
Jasperboo
Care factor = 0

Not know if anyone else said it already (don't feel like reading through all the missed posts) but according to Priss, Raciella has no desire for meat so the catgirls shouldn't be feeding on people.
Old 2009-09-30, 21:23   Link #40
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperboo View Post
Not know if anyone else said it already (don't feel like reading through all the missed posts) but according to Priss, Raciella has no desire for meat so the catgirls shouldn't be feeding on people.
Raciella isn't feeding on anything, she never said anything about these monsters.

Because these monsters sure as hell don't have any problem attacking the Ghosts or infecting them to grow stronger, and I count that as "feeding".
Closed Thread