AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2017-04-29, 23:01   Link #3481
rpgman1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
And it finally happened, Gohan recovered his Mystic self and Piccolo is as strict as ever. That final scene was quite nostalgic to when they first two met.

Also, curious question, by any chance the ending is from the same singer who sang the final Inuyasha ending theme?
No. Miya Inoue is only 19 and this is her major debut for the DBS ending song "Boogie Back".
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-30, 00:03   Link #3482
static-flare

HAHA! So the other universe's Saiyans are the same type of vegetables : Cabbage, Cauliflower, Brocolli..LOL
static-flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-30, 00:11   Link #3483
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Good job! Gohan's dad really helped him get back on track. Now if Gohan would just wear his dad's clothes instead of Goku's, it'll be the coolness that was the Cell Saga.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-30, 00:18   Link #3484
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
Good job! Gohan's dad really helped him get back on track. Now if Gohan would just wear his dad's clothes instead of Goku's, it'll be the coolness that was the Cell Saga.
Quote for ultimate truth.
Old 2017-04-30, 00:52   Link #3485
Shadow5YA

I get the point Piccolo is trying to make and all, but how can he talk about Gohan getting absorbed by Buu when he got absorbed before him? He should have been unconscious and had no recollection after that.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-30, 00:54   Link #3486
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Quote for ultimate truth.
that was really what i was thinking, in the same way that training was so awesome and touch also was soooo wrong!!!!, that was supposed to be his "daddy" you know the uselesss, crap guy which almost don't give a s*** to his family(specially his first son, gohan) or friends and just want fight like a crazy battle machine.

sometimes i really doubt if gohan is really goku son, or chich cheated and have a afair with a "true male" not just that crazy thing.

this episode again was to show how really family are and how wrong is goku, each time i see all that "true families and parents alike(piccolo) the less make sense goku being a "father" and even marry chichi or even be able to "mate", what exactly chichi do to goku to make him give her childrens??? maybe he just donate his seeds and she goes to a hospital to put them inside, cuz no way a guy like goku can be able to "breed" or even do anything rater than "battle".

wow again another character which get a huge power booster being piccolo, man at this point most of the z warriors are getting a huge come back in power levels, which they can't catch "god levels" they still getting pretty strong.

and finally the most important part of this episode....

yess....
it is...
the great awesome...
Spoiler:

another note now is cannon power levels bulma>beerus, he just too scared of her , really from a badass god of destruction to a almost "yamcha" running gag punchline levels!!!, really DBS really is all about make fun in overal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I get the point Piccolo is trying to make and all, but how can he talk about Gohan getting absorbed by Buu when he got absorbed before him? He should have been unconscious and had no recollection after that.
in the end goku or someone could have told him what happened and if i'm not wrong actually he not was absorbed(turned in a candy" he was the "last survivor aslong with mr satan.
Old 2017-04-30, 01:13   Link #3487
Peanutbutter

Nothing strange about what Piccolo knows. Based on his character, he would want to have a debrief about what happened between the times he got absorbed, died and revived.

In fact, I'll wager that it's Dende that debriefed him.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-30, 06:34   Link #3488
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Fridge horror hypothesis: all victims absorbed by Buu are still conscious and share his senses, seeing what he sees and hearing what he hears, but are unable to do anything as their mind slowly gets drowned in the madness of the Eldritch abomination that slowly eats at them. Remember how Buu supposedly absorbed Piccolo to be able to use his wits.

More normal hypothesis: he got told the whole story by Goku .

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-30, 11:03   Link #3489
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

By the way, Piccolo's last move. I thought only Buu could do that. Wasn't it that Piccolo had to recreate another arm?
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-30, 11:20   Link #3490
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Gohan got back his mystic form within two days of training, and it's implied he's going to get even stronger. What if he had gone in the RoSAT instead?

I was glad Piccolo pointed out Gohan's flaw. He did the same thing in the Cell saga after turning SSJ2 too.
Old 2017-04-30, 15:58   Link #3491
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Gohan got back his mystic form within two days of training, and it's implied he's going to get even stronger. What if he had gone in the RoSAT instead?

I was glad Piccolo pointed out Gohan's flaw. He did the same thing in the Cell saga after turning SSJ2 too.
well the problem is if gohan gonna true learn from this or he gonna be really like his "garbage daddy" and keep ignoring his flaws and being reckless" as goku keep being, despise the warn of whiss, he still being the same in battles and doing the same mistakes over and over.
Old 2017-04-30, 15:59   Link #3492
justavisitor

Quote:

Same, good job for piccolo being awfully blunt in telling Gohan why he is the perennial underachiever, and I would say Gohan even did a better job in accepting the criticism. I know it's just an anime, but boy it's so hard when other keeps telling you why you are so bad for the entire 20 minute

I know it won't happen, but given the unique status of Gohan's mystic form, it's almost a crime that Goku will never teach Gohan to master kaioken Imagine Mystic Gohan +Kaioken , ppl. Make it happen Toei
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-30, 16:48   Link #3493
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Same, good job for piccolo being awfully blunt in telling Gohan why he is the perennial underachiever, and I would say Gohan even did a better job in accepting the criticism. I know it's just an anime, but boy it's so hard when other keeps telling you why you are so bad for the entire 20 minute

I know it won't happen, but given the unique status of Gohan's mystic form, it's almost a crime that Goku will never teach Gohan to master kaioken Imagine Mystic Gohan +Kaioken , ppl. Make it happen Toei
well the problem is not goku teaching him that technic but the fact which goku don't teach anything to anyone, the person which trained gohan was piccolo and the person which started goten training was chich, this show how much goku care to "train" or do something to anyone, even for him teach the most basic of basic of martial arts could be already nearlly impossible then train a more "specific/complex" techinic is totally out of equation, we are talking about "goku" the guy which almost don't give a sh** to anyone.
Old 2017-05-01, 02:46   Link #3494
Keila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
well the problem is not goku teaching him that technic but the fact which goku don't teach anything to anyone, the person which trained gohan was piccolo and the person which started goten training was chich, this show how much goku care to "train" or do something to anyone, even for him teach the most basic of basic of martial arts could be already nearlly impossible then train a more "specific/complex" techinic is totally out of equation, we are talking about "goku" the guy which almost don't give a sh** to anyone.
To be fair, he did sorta help/teach Gohan to maintain his transformed state in day-to-day life (re: Cell)
Keila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-01, 11:02   Link #3495
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

They Redesigned her? I like this one better! Much Better!
Old 2017-05-01, 11:56   Link #3496
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
They Redesigned her? I like this one better! Much Better!
This is her gang leader look. I'm pretty sure she will clean herself up for the tournament (whatever the reason will be), resulting in the look seen in the original trailer and the OP.

Some people think there are two different girls, but I doubt it. Given her name, there is no doubt she is Broly's counterpart.
Old 2017-05-01, 12:29   Link #3497
SidVicious
Anime addict

Quote:
This is her gang leader look. I'm pretty sure she will clean herself up for the tournament (whatever the reason will be), resulting in the look seen in the original trailer and the OP.

Some people think there are two different girls, but I doubt it. Given her name, there is no doubt she is Broly's counterpart.
Maybe the "clean" look shown in the opening is how she behaves in front of her brother...
Old 2017-05-01, 12:29   Link #3498
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Did Toriyama by any chance design Broly? I heard (not trustworthy) that he made Baby from GT so I wondered if he also make any character from the movies.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-01, 12:47   Link #3499
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:

Well her initial appearance made her look like a submissive girly saiyan. This one looks much more assertive and punkish.
Old 2017-05-01, 19:45   Link #3500
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
Did Toriyama by any chance design Broly? I heard (not trustworthy) that he made Baby from GT so I wondered if he also make any character from the movies.
If my memory doesn't fail me, I remember I read it somewhere before, and the answer is yes...Don't know if Toriyama names it, but I think he designed the character, which looks like Trunks in 3rd grade super saiyan anyway, and Toei does the story in the movie
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy