AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-12-29, 21:13   Link #49661
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
"Onii-chan, shall we dance?"

"Of course!"

The world seem to be swirled around the dancing couple. Ichika, in his white vest, leading a black-dressed Madoka to a vance. So contrast, and yet it's the epitome of perfect harmony. Like the Moon on the starry night. Even the deepest, forbidden abyss of the ocean couldn't compete with the enigma that the couple is showing. Elegants, Passionate, Unpredictable - These three words are the only thing that this pathetic writer could say about their dance.

...However, shall we depart from this beautiful scenery to another, much less glamour place? The twin's mental world, of course.

"HYAHHH!!!"

"Damn it! Madoka, stop this!"

The field of War... Instead of the golden rays coming from the lampshade, the sky here is milky white. No light could tear through the think, almost substance-like mist. The ground is soaked with blood to the point that it turned into deep dark mud. It's like Ares just graced this place.

The perfect place for an earthshaking battle. Here stand Ichika, claded in his usual hakama, katana in hand. Opposite him is Madoka, holding two Colt Single Action Army, each has wooden, engraved grip. The barrels are still smoking.

"Tell me, Madoka, what is the meaning of this fight? You're my twin sister for God's sake!"

"It's because we're twin that I must do this." Madoka twirled her guns, eyes become darker, bloodshot after evey words. "Stubborn Onii-chan. When will you understand your place as a God? Stop meddling with the Dark power and start embracing it!" She pointed her gun to the white cloth that Ichika uses to cover his eyes. "Do you want to see again? Do you want to archive the power to clean this world of filth? Do you want... me?"

"...Yes, yes I do." Madoka smile, gesture him to go to her. However, Ichika stands his ground and ready his blade. "But no. Not like this. The Kanzen Chowa...The future that I yearned for...DOESN'T HAVE A PLACE FOR DEVILS!"

"Tch...The tradition must be true, that every female Orimura need to subdue their brother to their feet...Fine, babling for you want, Onii-chan, for I will make you MINE after this."
Just another snippet.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-29, 22:16   Link #49662
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
"Are you ready for this, Ichika?" Dan asked his friend. "There's no turning back now."

"I'm more than ready, Dan." Ichika assured his fellow comrade.

The rest of the rebels readied their weapons. They're mostly equipped with yaris, katanas. pitchforks and makeshift bamboo spears.

Finally, the colonial forces approached the dense forest covering the mountain pass. A deafening silence followed.

"Prepare your weapons. Leave nothing behind. The fight for freedom starts here." Dan instructed his comrades.

'This is for Chifuyu-nee.' Ichika reminded himself that this fight is a little personal.

Soon as the enemies are within range, Dan draws his sword and gives the go signal, "For Japan!"

The rest of the insurgents followed suit, stabbing and slashing everyone they can identify as an enemy.
Bloodshed...
Old 2013-12-29, 23:02   Link #49663
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...what is this, everyone's making a fantasy/period epic about Ichika now?

Bah, if I try to write something out now, it will not make sense at all - I'll wait until tomorrow.
Old 2013-12-30, 00:03   Link #49664
demino_hellsin
That one guy

well mine certainly wasn't historical period dramas >.>
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 00:24   Link #49665
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Neither do I. Just a curious mix of various Video Games.
Old 2013-12-30, 00:51   Link #49666
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
It was 9:00 when Ichika, dressed in a white suit, arrived at the Governor's Palace.

"Thanks for coming, Mr. Orimura." Governor-General Wellington greeted Ichika.

"It's a pleasure to be here, Sir." Ichika replied.

"I wanted you to meet Mr. George Alcott of the East India Company." Wellington gestured to the man beside him.

"So you're the famous owner of the Orimura Trading Company." George said. "I never thought you to be a handsome young man."

"I appreciate the complement, Mr. Alcott."

"I think you should meet my daughter, Cecilia." George then proceeds to call his daughter.

Ichika then saw a beautiful, long-haired woman dressed in blue approach them.

"Cecilia, meet Mr. Ichika Orimura, the owner of Orimura Trading Company." George introduced his daughter. "Ichika, meet my one and only daughter, Cecilia." Cecilia then curtsied.

"I'm Cecilia Alcott. It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Orimura."

"No. The pleasure is all mine, Miss Alcott." Ichika kissed the Englishwoman's hand, making her fluster a little.
Ideas flowing... I'm reaching Nirvana right now.
Old 2013-12-30, 04:47   Link #49667
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
::cue dramatic music::
I have it... the inspiration that I was missing all this time for [Sea Side] - Chifuyu's Swimsuit!
- I'll raise your swimsuit and present: Nekomimi Gothloli Chifuyu.

Ichika: (Flat) "What."

Cecilia: "Ichika-San? why are you wearing a tweed jacket and that GHASTLY bow tie?"

Ichika: "Bowties are cool!!!"

Rin: "Oh no!"
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 04:55   Link #49668
demino_hellsin
That one guy

What if wild cores can disable proper IS cores because they hate the whole IS network?

Because they are wild they don't like the idea of the network because to them it is subjugation. They emit a frequency specifically to disable the IS network and any IS connected to it. It's worse for personal units because this also takes down the pilot who is more or less connected to the IS at all times.
Old 2013-12-30, 05:12   Link #49669
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Just like how a Joker could determinate whether will you win or lose.

But overpowered Ichika warning! Tell me, what do you plan for the villant?
Old 2013-12-30, 05:22   Link #49670
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The villains are also wild core users. People who are not under the proper guidance of providence like Ichika and other proper wild core users are. Wild core users who are guided have possession of adapters, ofcourse adapters can also fall into the hands of unguided ones but mostly those unguided introduce the core into their bodies one way or another. Ingestion, embedding, body horror.

Thus far, those that guide wild core users are named as such. PROPHET, ORACLE, SEER
Old 2013-12-30, 05:35   Link #49671
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Meaning of all these Acronyms?

Plus, how capable is Wild Cores compare to proper Cores in space battle?
Old 2013-12-30, 05:46   Link #49672
demino_hellsin
That one guy

They aren't acronyms, they are proper names.

Wild cores are inferior in every way to a proper core. If there is anything superior about them it is their sentience and autonomous activity. In a way, they don't have as much of a bite but they have a much larger bark. that is because these cores are develop without further tinkering by Tabane where as the 467 official cores and other proper cores do.

However the differences are mostly on paper as live combat proves that each are still well within their capabilities to be a threat to the other. Especially when Tabane finds a way to shield proper cores from the jamming frequency of the wild cores.

Ichika is considered even more special in this universe as he is capable of piloting a proper cored IS as well as using wild cores.
Old 2013-12-30, 06:02   Link #49673
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- I'll raise your swimsuit and present: Nekomimi Gothloli Chifuyu.

Ichika: (Flat) "What."

Cecilia: "Ichika-San? why are you wearing a tweed jacket and that GHASTLY bow tie?"

Ichika: "Bowties are cool!!!"

Rin: "Oh no!"
Tonight's headlines: Ichika is a Timelord and he gained a Grimoire! More at 10.
Old 2013-12-30, 06:07   Link #49674
demino_hellsin
That one guy

*pumps anti-matter shotgun* welp, time to kill this bunny
Old 2013-12-30, 06:09   Link #49675
DarkJak2050

If you mean Tabane...

Enjoy getting anti-matter shoved up your ass...
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 06:11   Link #49676
demino_hellsin
That one guy

oooh feisty, how was your day jakky boy?
Old 2013-12-30, 06:15   Link #49677
DarkJak2050

Too tired to stay on for long...
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 06:20   Link #49678
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
*pumps anti-matter shotgun* welp, time to kill this bunny
Ichika: Restriction 666 released. Dimensional Interference Field deployed! Byakushiki Unit... Activate!
Old 2013-12-30, 07:11   Link #49679
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Ichika: Restriction 666 released. Dimensional Interference Field deployed! Byakushiki Unit... Activate!
Looks like I need to help demino... *gets the Faiz Gear*

*5-5-5-ENTER*

STANDING BY

Henshin!

COMPLETE
Old 2013-12-30, 07:13   Link #49680
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I am the cold steel, I am yada yada yada... something-something-men... the end has come!

So the idea that basically people are being given the right of sanctioned wildcoe user by the sentient wildcores who I call, for now, the providences. Normally the right is given to a very select few, but PROPHET has broken this rule and given i to a multitude of people.

If you were the representative wise people of a race and one of you decided that the right to interact with your people was to become widespread and sudden as compared to the originally planned "little at a time" strategy, what would your feelings be?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest