Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2023-02-27, 07:58   Link #41
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

And now the "angel" died too
Old 2023-02-27, 10:14   Link #42
Shadow5YA

Is Sukuna hinting that it's not the present day Yuuji fighting him right now?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-27, 10:50   Link #43
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Is Sukuna hinting that it's not the present day Yuuji fighting him right now?
I think he is hinting that Fushiguro is somehow restraining him considering he is unable to kill the guy despite hitting him so many times. On the other hand, the angel...
Old 2023-02-27, 17:51   Link #44
WingedAccelerator

Angel is not dead, or rather Hana. Reverse Cursed Technique resurrections happened multiple times.

Megumi hinders Sukuna from the inside, while Sukuna earlier guessed right that Kenjaku got involved in creating Yuuji, the freak. Whether it refers to something else besides his toughness remains to be seen. He healed the fatal wound from Sukuna's impaling punch though, so another case of Reverse Cursed Technique is almost granted.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-06, 06:32   Link #45
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Sukuna... escaped?

Kinda crazy considering how cocky is this guy.
Old 2023-03-06, 09:27   Link #46
WingedAccelerator

I thought Kenjaku would merge with Tengen, but maybe Sukuna's escape is due to him being needed there. It was more of a "I don't want to waste time here anymore" kind of escape and in the first place, Uraume forced it on him and he agreed.

Wonder if we see his original, 4-armed peak form getting unleashed by that "bath".
Old 2023-04-11, 11:00   Link #47
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Holy! They built up Megumi's sister so much in the series just so Sukuna would make fun of her concepts and kill her. This time it looks like a legit death considering the narration. If Akutami keeps doing it, only maybe Yuta could fight the guy (I mean Gojo is still far away)
Old 2023-04-17, 06:27   Link #48
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

The latest chapter felt like an Avengers gathering (except half of these might die considering how Akutami treated Tsukumo and Megumi's sis)
Old 2023-04-17, 16:48   Link #49
WingedAccelerator

Depends on the opponent. Doubt Uraume will kill anyone, and I also have my doubts with Kenjaku. Sukuna though? Kashimo is almost guaranteed to be offed by him, but the list could go on pretty quickly. I expect at least 3 casualties.
Old 2023-04-20, 06:41   Link #50
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

The fandom already spoiled the new chapter!
Spoiler for wow:
Old 2023-04-24, 08:04   Link #51
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

So the MVP is back. Gojo comes back and makes fun of both Sukuna and Kenjaku
Old 2023-04-24, 09:31   Link #52
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Kinda curious what will Gege do to balance the scale.

Gojo does add firepower needed to compete but the victory condition is not simply incinerate Kenjaku and Sukuna then everything over. Will Nobara and Todo bring the surprise needed?
Old 2023-04-24, 16:49   Link #53
WingedAccelerator

Gojou is finally back!

Curious to see if some last minute training arc would follow. I awfully want Yuuji to get some sort of Cursed Technique in the late game, or reveal that he truly inherited Sukuna's, which is not only about cutting and mincing.
Old 2023-04-26, 15:11   Link #54
Ka-el

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedAccelerator View Post
Gojou is finally back!

Curious to see if some last minute training arc would follow. I awfully want Yuuji to get some sort of Cursed Technique in the late game, or reveal that he truly inherited Sukuna's, which is not only about cutting and mincing.
Yuji eats the other 6 cursed wombs but I don't see him using blood technique, I guess that he will get a boost of cursed energy, since unlike Sukuna who didn't help him at all he will get their cursed energy for himself. So if that's the case he will have a massive boost in cursed energy, which will make him a machine in physical prowess. I mean now he is more or less on the same level as Maki (and Toji) just with a bit of cursed energy, if he gets the amount of a special grade sorcerer his body will become extreme. After all 10% of 15 Sukuna was enough to keep up with him, so he needs a boost in cursed energy to have a body who can withstand the fight.

Also, I guess that the reason why Yuji has not been able to use Sukuna's cursed technique yet is the fact that he didn't have enough cursed energy to use it, gettin the cursed wombs cursed energy could fill the blank in this sense.
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-15, 08:52   Link #55
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Man. They sure are confident about Gojo's skills. No wonder he was removed from the Shibuya arc.
Old 2023-05-15, 09:24   Link #56
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ka-el View Post
Yuji eats the other 6 cursed wombs but I don't see him using blood technique, I guess that he will get a boost of cursed energy, since unlike Sukuna who didn't help him at all he will get their cursed energy for himself. So if that's the case he will have a massive boost in cursed energy, which will make him a machine in physical prowess. I mean now he is more or less on the same level as Maki (and Toji) just with a bit of cursed energy, if he gets the amount of a special grade sorcerer his body will become extreme. After all 10% of 15 Sukuna was enough to keep up with him, so he needs a boost in cursed energy to have a body who can withstand the fight.

Also, I guess that the reason why Yuji has not been able to use Sukuna's cursed technique yet is the fact that he didn't have enough cursed energy to use it, gettin the cursed wombs cursed energy could fill the blank in this sense.
I'm pretty sure Yuji has more cursed energy than most other sorcerers. Even if he couldn't use Sukuna's techniques he should've been able to learn at least basic techniques that everyone else knows.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-15, 09:58   Link #57
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I'm pretty sure Yuji has more cursed energy than most other sorcerers. Even if he couldn't use Sukuna's techniques he should've been able to learn at least basic techniques that everyone else knows.
The only basic stuff you can learn is basic shikigami summoning via charms, or Simple Domain. There's no point in him learning the former and not everyone knows the latter or are allowed to teach it.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-29, 06:26   Link #58
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Gotta say they exaggerated the fight. They are just blowing up stuff like Dragon Ball Z characters but without a single normal spell.
Old 2023-06-02, 06:57   Link #59
Ka-el

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
Gotta say they exaggerated the fight. They are just blowing up stuff like Dragon Ball Z characters but without a single normal spell.
Exaggerated? It was stated clearly that special grade sorcerers are able to destroy a city or even a country on their own, that's the requirement to be classified as a special grade. Yuki's final attack could have literally destroyed the Earth if she didn't prevented it. Gojo himself was stated to be able to wipe out humanity on his own like it was nothing if only he wanted to do so.
Sukuna and Gojo possess an immense amount of cursed energy, one can cut and slash anything and the other controls space-time, it's obvious that the environment will be blown up by their powers. And btw it's not true that they are not using their skills, Sukuna to cut the building used his techinque, Gojo to lift and throw bridges and buildings is using his cursed technique.
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-02, 08:12   Link #60
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ka-el View Post
Exaggerated? It was stated clearly that special grade sorcerers are able to destroy a city or even a country on their own, that's the requirement to be classified as a special grade. Yuki's final attack could have literally destroyed the Earth if she didn't prevented it. Gojo himself was stated to be able to wipe out humanity on his own like it was nothing if only he wanted to do so.
Sukuna and Gojo possess an immense amount of cursed energy, one can cut and slash anything and the other controls space-time, it's obvious that the environment will be blown up by their powers. And btw it's not true that they are not using their skills, Sukuna to cut the building used his techinque, Gojo to lift and throw bridges and buildings is using his cursed technique.
I preferred the fights were they used strategy, and spells that have an actual effect. The last two chapters were just stuff that made the characters only look cool while coming across with just explosion attacks

Tags
action, exorcism, possessed mc