AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-02-05, 15:38   Link #181
Paracelsus

Unfortunately the ending is the happening I remember the most =(

Maybe it's a good thing that this anime lasts only 6 episodes ;_; ...In the next episode I think we'll have a situation like "before dying, I have to do this and that blabla"....a bit like episode 1....I think that the fact they've doomed Rika to death since episode 1 smells fishy, despite of the book. This whole matter sounds too spoilerish to be considered 100 % credible. I want to believe that <.<
Paracelsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-05, 22:04   Link #182
ForeverGoNe
Inflammation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paracelsus
Unfortunately the ending is the happening I remember the most =(

Maybe it's a good thing that this anime lasts only 6 episodes ;_; ...In the next episode I think we'll have a situation like "before dying, I have to do this and that blabla"....a bit like episode 1....I think that the fact they've doomed Rika to death since episode 1 smells fishy, despite of the book. This whole matter sounds too spoilerish to be considered 100 % credible. I want to believe that <.<
One thing bothers me though. On the wikipedia entry for the summary of volume 5, the surgery ends but it doesn't conclude whether it's successful or not. Does it say in volume 5 or is it precedented to follow through in 6?
ForeverGoNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-05, 22:35   Link #183
tun
lolwut
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverGoNe
One thing bothers me though. On the wikipedia entry for the summary of volume 5, the surgery ends but it doesn't conclude whether it's successful or not. Does it say in volume 5 or is it precedented to follow through in 6?
I guess we won't know until the summary for volume 6 comes out. They don't want to give away the ending too soon I guess.
Old 2006-02-06, 02:32   Link #184
Paracelsus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverGoNe
According to eggplant's tl of the summary of the fourth and fifth novel I've found in the previous pages:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'd like to know what **** is. If "that" is a person, then it's obvious, but apart from that I really cannot figure this out.
Old 2006-02-06, 02:56   Link #185
NeoSam

A few things I found (if anyone wants to check them out):

Mouse Pad

Cellular Phone Strap

And also these:
http://www.dengekiya.com/ditails.asp?prdid=T0422100
http://www.dengekiya.com/ditails.asp?prdid=T0522840
Old 2006-02-06, 15:46   Link #186
ForeverGoNe
Inflammation

Quote:
According to eggplant's tl of the summary of the fourth and fifth novel I've found in the previous pages:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'd like to know what **** is. If "that" is a person, then it's obvious, but apart from that I really cannot figure this out.

Dammit it really makes it confusing. I mean, we don't know what **** is so you can't assume but they make it sound as if Rika is ok. Getting high hopes only to get shot down isn't a good way to end IMO.
Old 2006-02-06, 15:57   Link #187
Paracelsus

I know I know....that's why they should air all the remaining episodes in a night....this waiting is annoying....exciting, but still annoying <.<

Seriously, I'm waiting for each episode to be aired more than I've waited for the Shuffle ones >.>

Last edited by Paracelsus; 2006-02-06 at 16:57.
Old 2006-02-06, 17:17   Link #188
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Surgery is a success, Rika lives,

Yuiichi on the other hand dies.
Old 2006-02-06, 22:17   Link #189
ForeverGoNe
Inflammation

Quote:
I know I know....that's why they should air all the remaining episodes in a night....this waiting is annoying....exciting, but still annoying <.<

Seriously, I'm waiting for each episode to be aired more than I've waited for the Shuffle ones >.>
Hehe. That'd be intense. A Hantsuki marathon xD. I'd love that so much, I'd just watch the episodes over and over and over and over til' daybreak (the RAWs of course) .
Old 2006-02-07, 04:43   Link #190
Paracelsus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
Surgery is a success, Rika lives,

Yuiichi on the other hand dies.
Xellos, stop reading in my mind o.o
Old 2006-02-07, 07:58   Link #191
ForeverGoNe
Inflammation

Does anyone know where to get Hantsuki wallpapers? I've been dying for them but I can't seem to find any.
Old 2006-02-09, 00:57   Link #192
Kempis Curious
:love::love::love:

Location: Loving a peaceful life in San Clemente, California.
The Night of the Galactic Railroad sure were a lot of fun in this last episode.

um... has anyone else seen that anime besides me ? I'll feel weird if that's the case.

-k

curious
Kempis Curious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-09, 01:19   Link #193
Tenson
"Hakuna Matata" Expert

Send a message via ICQ to Tenson Send a message via AIM to Tenson Send a message via Yahoo to Tenson
Yeah, I actually picked up "Night on the Galactic Railroad" from my local library and read it and the difference it makes in understanding the episode is incredible! I highly suggest everyone take a read of it It's only 9 chapters~

I think the anime did a wonderful job blending the novel with the plot and bring a whole other layer into the story
Old 2006-02-09, 10:57   Link #194
Flo
The Necessary Evil

I dunno whether this pic have any credibility but...

Spoiler for Possibly what happened to Rika in the end:

If you don't believe, compare Novel covers with the pic you'll notice she has a white hairband.
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-09, 11:00   Link #195
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
I dunno whether this pic have any credibility but...

Spoiler for Possibly what happened to Rika in the end:
Spoiler:

Last edited by NeoSam; 2006-02-09 at 11:25.
NeoSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-09, 20:20   Link #196
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I just finished watching the first three episodes of Hanbu No Tsuki Ga Noboru Sora. With only three episodes left i love where the series is going - & i'm happy i can see the story fitting just six episodes.

Loving the OST so far, and Rika's just one to love. ^^

Regarding the ending.. at this point i've no idea whats going to happen, and i like it that way - if its going to be a sad one, then i'm ready to cry. The anime's brought a few tears to my eyes, and i wouldn't like if it doesn't happen again in the last three episodes.
Old 2006-02-09, 21:22   Link #197
tun
lolwut
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsama
I just finished watching the first three episodes of Hanbu No Tsuki Ga Noboru Sora. With only three episodes left i love where the series is going - & i'm happy i can see the story fitting just six episodes.

Loving the OST so far, and Rika's just one to love. ^^

Regarding the ending.. at this point i've no idea whats going to happen, and i like it that way - if its going to be a sad one, then i'm ready to cry. The anime's brought a few tears to my eyes, and i wouldn't like if it doesn't happen again in the last three episodes.
There's an OST?
Old 2006-02-09, 21:28   Link #198
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tun
There's an OST?
I'm loving the background music to the show, there's many ways of be saying so - and i thought OST sounded best.

I'm hoping the OST shall be released soon, but for now i'm happy with rewatching parts of the anime so far.
Old 2006-02-10, 04:12   Link #199
eggplant
Eggplant

Volume 6 of the novel came out today, and it is indeed the final volume of the series.

Although the summary has yet to appear on the official website, it is the same thing written on the inner sleeve of the cover.

This should probably belong to the manga/novel forum, but since there isn't one for Hantsuki, and due to the fact that I already did the summaries for volumes 1-5 on this thread, here goes the summary for volume 6.

Spoiler for Novel vol 6:

Episode 4 was done very nicely. Let's see how they can wrap things up in the remaining two episodes.

Yuri de yuri de yuriyuri ne!--Tsunomoto Rein

eggplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 05:09   Link #200
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggplant
Volume 6 of the novel came out today, and it is indeed the final volume of the series.

Although the summary has yet to appear on the official website, it is the same thing written on the inner sleeve of the cover.

This should probably belong to the manga/novel forum, but since there isn't one for Hantsuki, and due to the fact that I already did the summaries for volumes 1-5 on this thread, here goes the summary for volume 6.
And the novel ends >.<

Thanks for the summary eggplant

tun's prediction about it being 6 volumes was right.

Tags
drama, romance, shounen