AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-06-06, 19:59   Link #121
karuroso

I hope that's the case but if look at Silver Link their first work was Tayutama and then Baka to Test, in this case you can clearly see how the quality improved for Baka Test, but I hope this new studio starts like GoHands did, they first started with Princess Lover and then Seitokai if am i right, here they started with great quality and for Seitokai the quality didn't drop that much.
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 18:35   Link #122
Seitsuki
Onee!

The game was awesome. Even more so since Yamato doesn't suffer from the prevalent and disturbing "no face disease". And the best thing is unlike YnS or ToHeart, every heroine is awesome for me so whatever ending they go with I win! (though harem > all)

BTW is there no game thread? We should be limiting our discussion here strictly to the adaptation I guess, but there's so much stuff I wanna talk about ;_; uu, must bear it..
Old 2011-06-08, 15:40   Link #123
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
I was thinking in creating the game thread before but I gave up as I didn't know there were this many fans. You should definitely create one and continue this discussion there. Can also share images as well.
Old 2011-06-21, 05:14   Link #124
Mentar
Banned

I think it's worth mentioning that the Chris route patch came out today

Hail to Yandere Translations and TakaJun!
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 09:24   Link #125
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
I think it's worth mentioning that the Chris route patch came out today

Hail to Yandere Translations and TakaJun!
That's good, but was Christiane's route picked because she's accessible from the start and has no after story (which makes for less translation work)? And is it true that Umeko Kojima (the teacher, whose route was translated in this patch) was voiced by Masako Katsuki, the seiyuu who voiced Sailor Neptune way back in the day?
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 10:05   Link #126
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
That's good, but was Christiane's route picked because she's accessible from the start and has no after story (which makes for less translation work)?
No. Her route was picked since she received most votes in the poll. If anything, her route is probably the longest in the entire game - she's quite a piece of work ... Shizuka Itou at her best.

Oh, and her "After" route will come out with Majikoi S - the upcoming sequel.
Old 2011-06-23, 09:24   Link #127
tsunade666

Chris has the longest route despite not having an after story?
Old 2011-06-23, 09:36   Link #128
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Chris has the longest route despite not having an after story?
I think so, yes. The After Stories are pretty brief anyway. I've played Chris (subjectively longest), Momoyo (around the same if you add AS, but a bit shorter/simpler), Yukie (about the same as Momoyo) and Miyako (noticeably shorter). Didn't try Wanko yet.

Let me put it this way: It's making sense, because the taming of the shrew is certainly the task requiring the most effort anyway. While you're already locked in after picking a Miyako scene twice, you need I think at least 8 Chris scenes before you're on her path.
Old 2011-06-23, 09:42   Link #129
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
I think so, yes. The After Stories are pretty brief anyway. I've played Chris (subjectively longest), Momoyo (around the same if you add AS, but a bit shorter/simpler), Yukie (about the same as Momoyo) and Miyako (noticeably shorter). Didn't try Wanko yet.

Let me put it this way: It's making sense, because the taming of the shrew is certainly the task requiring the most effort anyway. While you're already locked in after picking a Miyako scene twice, you need I think at least 8 Chris scenes before you're on her path.
Why you don't try Wanko path ?
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 09:48   Link #130
Mentar
Banned

I'm not too hot on her character type. At least not enough to play without translation.
Old 2011-06-23, 09:52   Link #131
tsunade666

I like Wanko type of character more than Momoyo and Miyako. That's why in the last poll I vote for her. My most favorite is obvious Chris then Wanko. The others are so-so.

I just can't get to like Momoyo at all <.<
Old 2011-06-24, 00:30   Link #132
Mazryonh

Quote:
No. Her route was picked since she received most votes in the poll. If anything, her route is probably the longest in the entire game - she's quite a piece of work ... Shizuka Itou at her best.

Oh, and her "After" route will come out with Majikoi S - the upcoming sequel.
Well, that's good news. I still think it's unfair how seiyuu who work in eroge have to deny doing so in public life. Games like these show beyond a doubt that the voice acting can still be stellar, and that the seiyuu should still deserve credit under their own real names.

I'll be looking forward to Itou's performance in the upcoming anime.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-24, 05:56   Link #133
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Personally I love all the girls in this game. Everyone of them are unique and cute in their own way. Who I mostly dislike in VNs are the main male protagonist, and in this case it's no different. Sure, I give pros to Yamato to some extend for his intelligence but that doesn't change a fact that he acts like an ass halfway throughout the game. I noticed that mostly in Chris route. God, every next scene is Chris outbursting cuz' of Yamato's teasing. It was so annoying. And people commend him for being a different as he is smart. Honestly, most of his tactics are that of a deus ex machina plot or similar to random shonen power ups. Not to mention that, when he gets a girl, slowly turns into lusty pervert who is often seen in hentai.

I know I may be overacting a bit, but still, I would appreciate some nicer fellows.
Old 2011-06-24, 12:58   Link #134
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
Personally I love all the girls in this game. Everyone of them are unique and cute in their own way. Who I mostly dislike in VNs are the main male protagonist, and in this case it's no different. Sure, I give pros to Yamato to some extend for his intelligence but that doesn't change a fact that he acts like an ass halfway throughout the game. I noticed that mostly in Chris route. God, every next scene is Chris outbursting cuz' of Yamato's teasing. It was so annoying. And people commend him for being a different as he is smart. Honestly, most of his tactics are that of a deus ex machina plot or similar to random shonen power ups. Not to mention that, when he gets a girl, slowly turns into lusty pervert who is often seen in hentai.

I know I may be overacting a bit, but still, I would appreciate some nicer fellows.
Your correct on this part. I was really surprised when I finally got into the part of the game where you got a girlfriend. He totally change in character. From the guy that resist attacks from Miyako from a stupid pervert.
Old 2011-06-24, 16:31   Link #135
Mentar
Banned

So I'm not the only one feeling a bit put off by this ^_^;

Still a wonderful game.
Old 2011-06-26, 16:02   Link #136
Seitsuki
Onee!

Heyy, he's a perfectly healthy young man who just scored one helluva awesome GF, cut him some slack xD besides at least he stays faithful to the one chara and ceases to show much interest in anyone else once you hit their route unlike some protags I can think of >_> (the agave route doesn't count.)
Old 2011-06-27, 00:54   Link #137
tsunade666

no, healthy man doesn't count on it if the total personality change. It will be good if it change little by little but man. He looks totally different.
Old 2011-06-28, 06:50   Link #138
Nanashi_1337

In case you're interested, there's some voice samples for some characters in Majikoi S website. Since they use the same voice actors from the game in the anime, you can hear Wanko, Chris and that Luu teacher in that website if you don't have the game. There's also three more from new characters, but since they don't appear in the anime, you may not be interested in them.
Nanashi_1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 13:00   Link #139
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

That's quite amazing that we will be able to have the same voice actors that they had for the game for the anime
Old 2011-06-28, 13:21   Link #140
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

It was actually more amazing the game has the list of voice actors they had. I bet the major budget went to those voice actors.

Tags
action, comedy, eroge, seinen