AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-09, 23:35   Link #12061
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Meistah - So he doesn't get abused near the levels Ichika is? That's good, I was wondering why the hell a teacher gets mistreated.
Neither does my own logic or storytelling allow it...

Quote:
The Idols being missing reminds me of how friends separate after College gets nearer. It's depressing, but it's inevitable. Don't worry, Nakama never truly separate
But... are they too late?
Old 2011-12-09, 23:36   Link #12062
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: And then the students of the academy begin to discuss their favorite ho yay pairings as if they were possible.

And much to the shock, horror, and utter disgust of two protagonists, Kyuukai x Irish has managed to worm its way to the top, right beside Kyuukai x Canan.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 23:37   Link #12063
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Knowing you? Pfffft. They'll arrive in the nick of time to save everyone Then again, we better hope Browning doesn't get there first

@ Rain - Actually, the top is Ichika x Charles. Straight pairing aren't very popular in ISA. By the way, Irish really wouldn't care that much.......which makes fangirls assume he's okay with it
Old 2011-12-09, 23:42   Link #12064
Heineko
Hei is the new Kuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
But... are they too late?
All hands, I have some very bad news. The Lust Beast is laughing.
Old 2011-12-09, 23:45   Link #12065
Eratas123

@ Rain - Why would Kyuukai care so much about Yaoi manga, anyway? He knows IS academy is that kind of place so he had to have expected this.

@ Senpai - Are you allowed to wear clothes in the Onsen?
Old 2011-12-09, 23:48   Link #12066
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: The idea accociated with him unsettles him, since some girls have ideas about an all male military (or in better terms, squads). They believe he's actually done some very yaoi things. Also, the doujinshi incident.

I doubt he'll ever get over the Kyuukai/Irish doujin.

Fangirls have their oddities, but that's what makes them special.

Speaking of which, how many girls would count as fangirls of Irish in ISA?

Ichika has a well developed fanbase, spanning about 30 - 40 people, from all over the academy. They all "appreciate" him in various ways, in varying levels from thinking he's cute, to worshipping and idolizing him. Most fear Chifuyu's wrath.

Kyuukai's fanbase is primarily that of third years, and second years, and the odd gaggle of first years with vibrant imaginations. Population is about 20 - 30 people.

Most have an obsession with Koneko, and would do anything to become Kyuukai's wife and Koneko's mother. Well, not if Canan has a say in the matter.
Old 2011-12-09, 23:48   Link #12067
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heineko View Post
All hands, I have some very bad news. The Lust Beast is laughing.
KURONEKO. What the HELL are you doing here?!

And yes I have something disastrously fiendish and overthetop campy planned. What's the problem with that?
Old 2011-12-09, 23:49   Link #12068
Heineko
Hei is the new Kuro

Quote:
KURONEKO. What the HELL are you doing here?!

And yes I have something disastrously fiendish and overthetop campy planned. What's the problem with that?
That is not the issue here, my kindred. Where is the Copernicus MSD you wanted me to evaluate?
Old 2011-12-09, 23:51   Link #12069
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - I'll try to fix it later. I'm still in school.
No, I was though maybe it can inspire some ideas for the hot spring omake. but forget it, knowing you, the result would be much better.

Quote:
@ Rain - Who gets locked in? Anyway, Irish doesn't care about nudity so putting him with Laura does nothing.
They aren't insufficient of sexual tension, THEY HAVE ZERO SEXUAL TENSION

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Eratas: I'm talking about Dan and Utsuho. I wonder how he'd feel about being locked in a steamy room, with a scantily clad beautiful older girl who's interested in him?

All shippers, on deck!
SIR YES SIR!

*Prepares CANNON*
Old 2011-12-09, 23:54   Link #12070
Eratas123

@ Rain - I dunno. None, I guess? He was made to be an antithesis to most male protags so his jerkass tendencies turned people off from him. Of course, this gets subverted somewhat later when he goes amnesiac and acts like a good little boy that follows anyone. This spawned a theory that his jerkassness was just a mask and he's really a walking uke. Of course, they never let this theory go, which causes Irish anguish when he gets his memories back. Besides, I doubt any girls there are into Shotacon

@ Senpai - To wit: Laura actually ends up grabbing Mr.Happy and Irish basically smashes his head between her legs by accident. Their reaction? Both:" Stop acting like Sarashiki/Kyuukai." Then they forget about it.
Old 2011-12-09, 23:57   Link #12071
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

@Kuroneko: Well... That... Um...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
SIR YES SIR!

*Prepares CANNON*
Lonhengrin charge 20%, ready in 20 seconds!
Old 2011-12-10, 00:02   Link #12072
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Quote:
We're in for a rough one men! Reel the ship in! All guns aim at starboard! WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THIS SHIP WORK, EVEN IF IT KILLS US!

@ Eratas: I doubt any of them are. But most of them have an obsession with the cuteness of Koneko and the protags childhood photos.

No one knows where they get them... They just do.

Blame Chifuyu, Joshua, and Tabane.
Old 2011-12-10, 00:05   Link #12073
Eratas123

@ Rain - Irish doesn't have any childhood photos. Though they do get some when he's de-aged with the others by Tabane. He looks like a proper Bishonen later on so he gets more attention.

Does Kyuukai ever get overly jealous? For the incident, check my reply to Senpai in the previous post.
Old 2011-12-10, 00:08   Link #12074
Heineko
Hei is the new Kuro

Quote:
@Kuroneko: Well... That... Um...

Don't change the subject, Baka-onii!! ヽ(`Д´)ノ

Ahem.

I knew this was going to happen, so I will be blunt. The Copernicus is too small for what you propose. A ship designed to carry 24 Infinite Stratos armoroids would be of this size, but you forget the pilot is about the size of the Stratos as well. The Crew Quarters have to be as big as the holding area, and maybe even bigger. There is also the ridiculous placement of the secondary bridge, ST Ballast, and engineering block. The flank guns do not provide 360 coverage as you have stipulated.

And where do you intend to fit this giant Ken Akamatsu onsen on this ship?

I think it is much better for the Foundation to have built something akin to the Akira-class. But leave off the bath, my kindred...
Old 2011-12-10, 00:13   Link #12075
demino_hellsin
That one guy

so there's no difference between the Uchigane niigata and normal uchigane?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 00:13   Link #12076
Eratas123

@ Meistah - What's up with the Ship? O.o

@ Demi - Don't think so. It's probably just the full name.
Old 2011-12-10, 00:15   Link #12077
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
so there's no difference between the Uchigane niigata and normal uchigane?
Wait. The difference is mostly that Nigata version owned by Kanzashi has missile pods (all the missiles are controlled with Image Interface, like Bits) as main weapons and two beam cannon s as secondary. It also capable of limited fight, though that one is imperfect. It also LACKS arm part, being controlled with virtual keyboard (Yes, it's as stupid as you expect)
Old 2011-12-10, 00:16   Link #12078
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: He does get jealous fairly easily when the matter involves a girl close to him in some way, be it friendship or romantics.

He gets immediately jealous when Koneko decides to spend some time with some of her other relatives or family friends, such as Ichika.

Then Kyuukai hears more about Ichika's unintentional playboyishness. And so, he gets immediately worried. When it all blows down and he hears about how Ichika breaks hearts constantly, and does "things" to girls and thinks so little of it, Kyuukai rappels into Ichika's room armed to the teeth.

To find Koneko watching TV while eating Cecilia's cookies. Kyuukai nearly rips into Ichika, thinking that he willingly fed his daughter poison, but turns out she likes them. They break down into raw fuel and oils more easily. But he still sat down, keeping a careful, almost angry eye on Ichika.

Everyone thinks he's overreacting. But then again, he's 17 with the maturity of an aged man and already overloaded with newfound fatherly instincts.

So yeah, he'll be jealous of Irish.
Old 2011-12-10, 00:18   Link #12079
demino_hellsin
That one guy

so modifying an uchigane shouldn't be that hard >.> I can use this >:-D
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 00:20   Link #12080
HasuMasu
*Artist

Hey hey, who said the [Uchigane Niishiki] is no different? BLASPHEMY!!

It looks completely different, the color scheme is similar to Byakkushiki's, and instead of being a ground close-range unit, it became an aerial bombardment one.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest