AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-06, 18:22   Link #9641
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
It's moved from he is Adam N. to that AnN is an angel and has chosen him to be her next host.
Although I wonder if it's more that the angel is in Blade?

Just a few things that might correlate to that is that ANn (if we're assuming ANn is an angel or angel-like) appeared in Blade's memory, the angel that Mio saw was during PF Blast (Blade was around) and that when Cruz was having that dream-like conversation with Blade at the end of Chapter 50, he commented on how Arclight was looking beyond Blade...

If we know that Arclight has been more interested in the angels this whole time, then I wonder if Arclight knew of the other angel being in Blade and thus, was looking beyond Blade to the angel that he wanted to absorb.
Old 2012-12-06, 19:41   Link #9642
Homura7

To me this is a matter with so many unknowns right now. But if I am to give a personal oppinion I would dare say the angel entered Cruz the instant Eve used Doppelganger on him. Let's just not forget the gentle glowing hand appeared afterwards, but it wasn't just the hand, there's also Arca's sudden freezing and the black hole in Blade's memories.

Saten must know something about this we and no one, not even Arclight, knows.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 20:32   Link #9643
Avvesione

Also, just in case we get some Seto/Solva action in the next chapter, does anyone else think they're kinda screwed with who they're going up against?

Thinking about Ishiyama, sure, he doesn't have any offensive Fragments due to Blackout Invoke, but he has superior speed and strength and we've seen him defy gravity by standing on the ceiling and walking down walls. I'm not sure how Seto will do against him seeing as he seems immune to her Fragment. Not sure how he'll fare against Solva's Magnetic World though and I suppose Seto can manipulate the gravity of other objects to attack him with, but he seems to have the upper-hand already. That and he has another fighter who appears to be quite powerful, too, but it relatively unknown. Not sure how he was able to defend against Seto's Grativation but he and Ishiyama seemed unaffected by it.

Guess we'll find out for sure whenever they return again... which hopefully is in less than 2 weeks.
Old 2012-12-06, 22:14   Link #9644
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Also, just in case we get some Seto/Solva action in the next chapter, does anyone else think they're kinda screwed with who they're going up against?

Thinking about Ishiyama, sure, he doesn't have any offensive Fragments due to Blackout Invoke, but he has superior speed and strength and we've seen him defy gravity by standing on the ceiling and walking down walls. I'm not sure how Seto will do against him seeing as he seems immune to her Fragment. Not sure how he'll fare against Solva's Magnetic World though and I suppose Seto can manipulate the gravity of other objects to attack him with, but he seems to have the upper-hand already. That and he has another fighter who appears to be quite powerful, too, but it relatively unknown. Not sure how he was able to defend against Seto's Grativation but he and Ishiyama seemed unaffected by it.

Guess we'll find out for sure whenever they return again... which hopefully is in less than 2 weeks.
Right now, everyone is so screwed that there is little hope of survival. With Arclight, even though Blade was getting tossed around, he still held confidence, giving us the assumption he has a plan, but Arclight has revealed and absorbed the second angel and changed everything.

With Ishiyama and the shadow figure, Set and Solva not only have them to worry about, but also Uten and Kafka. With Ishiyama able to control gravity solely around his person, I think he makes a perfect opponent for Set. She as a gravity user can determine Ishiyama's abilities and counter against them. Also, Set and Solva have better cooperation than these four, making that an asset. However, the wild card is the shadow figure. Most likely, he is number nine of Arclight's obtained stigmatas. Plus, the nature of his abilities are unknown. With him around, chances of Set and Solva winning are slim. Their only hope is if help comes from the most unlikely of places.
Old 2012-12-07, 08:01   Link #9645
Homura7

^At this point the only way Seth & Solva could have a chance to get out from there was if Kafka, or rather, the real Kafka, because I'm still rather exceptical about whether the one in front of us is the same who met Cruz in Blade's memories, broke out.

Aside of that, there's some passages in the underground room that seem to connect with the Black Spot, so given Arclight is now pretty much invincible, I suspect that's their only means to escape.

I'm also wondering how is Teruyama gonna survive, since it seems he'll stay behind according with Needless 1.5
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 07:18   Link #9646
erapath

Quote:
It's moved from he is Adam N. to that AnN is an angel and has chosen him to be her next host.
Thank you.

By the way Cruz looks girly since he had been healed by Eve, It look like artist planned to transform Cruz to female, or may be the artist prefer trap character.
erapath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 14:03   Link #9647
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by erapath View Post
Thank you.

By the way Cruz looks girly since he had been healed by Eve, It look like artist planned to transform Cruz to female, or may be the artist prefer trap character.
Your very welcome.

Maybe Cruz was already female, just that Menogroze modified his body to be similar to a males. That could be why we haven't gotten a good look at his "manhood" with all the panty shots.
Old 2012-12-09, 17:41   Link #9648
Avvesione

Nah, I think Imai Kami just likes traps.

I recall seeing a trap when I was looking over some pages of Katatsumuri-chan which is another manga of his.

Also, as for seeing his manhood... you can actually kinda make it out in a few pictures I've noticed
Old 2012-12-10, 05:41   Link #9649
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Besides which, he pees standing up.
Old 2012-12-16, 18:32   Link #9650
Kurohane

Before the next chapter comes out, here is something I recently thought about and relooked through chapters. I thought it was very interesting.
Spoiler for same save:

Coincendence? I want to hear everyone's thoughts.
Old 2012-12-16, 18:57   Link #9651
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Before the next chapter comes out, here is something I recently thought about and relooked through chapters. I thought it was very interesting.
Spoiler for same save:

There is alot of this going around if you look at volume 8 chapter 54 cruz saves eve in the same way.... except he was holding some panties so it kinda killed the mood >.O
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 19:11   Link #9652
Leidolfr

After watching the episode, I feel like the next chapter appearing Solva and Seto, to know who is the mysterious character who is with Ishiyama

Last edited by Leidolfr; 2012-12-17 at 07:38.
Leidolfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 11:28   Link #9653
Skieth

Quote:
Spoiler for same save:

Normally I would chalk that up to a coincidence, but time and time again, things that seem like mere coincidence in this series has some bearing later. It's certainly is an interesting thought that the two events are somehow linked. Now if only Cruz could turn it around and save Mio for once.
Old 2012-12-18, 22:07   Link #9654
Xiammes

Jojo already has its raws up, I wonder when Needless will be ready.

Got the raw
Spoiler for 108:

I don't have any idea whats going on anymore.

Last edited by Xiammes; 2012-12-19 at 02:10.
Xiammes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-19, 02:27   Link #9655
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiammes View Post
I don't have any idea whats going on anymore.
I feel the same way, as probably everyone who reads this chapter.

Spoiler:
Old 2012-12-19, 02:32   Link #9656
Xiammes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
I feel the same way, as probably everyone who reads this chapter.

Spoiler:

Spoiler for 108:
Old 2012-12-19, 03:15   Link #9657
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiammes View Post
Spoiler for 108:
Spoiler:
Old 2012-12-19, 03:36   Link #9658
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Spoiler:

edit: Sorry about that.

Last edited by KleenexGhost; 2012-12-19 at 13:27.
KleenexGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-19, 03:51   Link #9659
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
Spoiler:
You should put those in spoilers for everyone who hasn't read the chapter yet (or who wait for the scanlations).

Spoiler:
Old 2012-12-19, 04:51   Link #9660
Ynot

Spoiler for 108:
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, seinen