AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2022-07-31, 11:28   Link #341
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I think she's much sexier like this. Someone should tell her. What say you all?
Given how the Shah is from a resource-poor culture, being obese is a sign of "screw you, got mine!" to the plebs around her. So she might not take kindly looking too thin for her own tastes, even if she's complimented on it.

Quote:
And I also wonder how Sakura and the rest of the harem would react to this marriage. I still want a True Harem, with Sakura included.
Yes, a True Harem would be a good ending for this story. But we seriously need more character development for the "haremettes," poste-haste! It's like the author already forgot about Sakura, Doronea, and Ligia!
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-01, 19:48   Link #342
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Given how the Shah is from a resource-poor culture, being obese is a sign of "screw you, got mine!" to the plebs around her. So she might not take kindly looking too thin for her own tastes, even if she's complimented on it.
True, I guess. Does make me want to see what Kai would say, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Yes, a True Harem would be a good ending for this story. But we seriously need more character development for the "haremettes," poste-haste! It's like the author already forgot about Sakura, Doronea, and Ligia!
I don't think the author would just forget about those three. Arcs where the main heroine doesn't appear at all aren't uncommon in these kinds of series, after all. I think we'll get to see Sakura and others again eventually. I do agree with you about the existing haremettes needing more character development, though.
Old 2022-08-03, 14:05   Link #343
Mazryonh

Quote:
True, I guess. Does make me want to see what Kai would say, though.
I think we'll find out what Kai will say first thing next chapter.

Quote:
I don't think the author would just forget about those three. Arcs where the main heroine doesn't appear at all aren't uncommon in these kinds of series, after all. I think we'll get to see Sakura and others again eventually. I do agree with you about the existing haremettes needing more character development, though.
It's been a long time since we've seen those three (since the school arc, I believe), let alone seeing those three spending time getting "lovey-dovey" with Kai. I wouldn't be surprised if fans of those three female characters have already dropped this manga (on a tangent, it seriously needs a good anime adaptation). The author needs to pull back, slow down, and give us time to see the lovely ladies of this manga spending time with Kai anyway.
Old 2022-08-04, 11:46   Link #344
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, we do need to see that.

I'm a fan of Sakura, but thankfully I'm still here. I'm curious to see what happens and I'm hopeful that she'll still spend more time with him later.
Old 2022-08-05, 09:54   Link #345
Mazryonh

Quote:
I'm a fan of Sakura, but thankfully I'm still here. I'm curious to see what happens and I'm hopeful that she'll still spend more time with him later.
A lot of people have dropped anime/manga series for less, especially if their favourite "waifus" don't show up often enough. I'm glad you stuck around though. I've got a thing for Ligia myself and want to see how she'll hold her own against the rest of Kai's harem since she's not an Ambrosia-bearer. We need a .5 chapter focussing on her soon in my view.
Old 2022-08-06, 10:11   Link #346
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Meh , **** favorite waifu in harem genre, why not get all.....
Now i just read the series when new chapter up and probably not bother re-read the whole thing from chap 1 .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-08-06, 13:45   Link #347
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Meh , **** favorite waifu in harem genre, why not get all.....
Because some of us have our own individual tastes and like certain characters, while not liking other characters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Now i just read the series when new chapter up and probably not bother re-read the whole thing from chap 1 .
I think that's what most readers of this manga are doing.
Old 2022-08-06, 17:06   Link #348
DragonOsman
Dragon King

This is likely going to be a True Harem. But of course the fans will have clear favorites among the girls in the harem.
Old 2022-09-22, 06:52   Link #349
Morilinde

Interesting bit in the new chapter. Kai is making a huge play to bring peace to the city. Also "marrying" both the hah and Aldia and using the fleet of the Nerids for dramatic effect. The marriages are basically just for show though I somehow suspect he might have some more women hanging onto him after all is said and done
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-24, 08:37   Link #350
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
This is likely going to be a True Harem. But of course the fans will have clear favorites among the girls in the harem.
I highly doubt that. Didn’t people said the same thing about Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san would have a true harem? But look how that turned out. Unless the author makes it into fruition, don’t get your hopes up. The above mentioned series I’ve mentioned is proof of that concept.

People are saying the same thing about Mato Seihei no Slave, but we all know who’ll be the overall winner anyway.
Old 2022-09-24, 09:42   Link #351
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
I highly doubt that. Didn’t people said the same thing about Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san would have a true harem? But look how that turned out. Unless the author makes it into fruition, don’t get your hopes up. The above mentioned series I’ve mentioned is proof of that concept.

People are saying the same thing about Mato Seihei no Slave, but we all know who’ll be the overall winner anyway.
This has a higher chance of ending up as a harem since it doesn't take place in modern Japan but in a world where polygamy is accepted.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-25, 05:21   Link #352
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Madan no Ou to Vanadis, Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha and Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou have True Harem endings, Shin High School DxD will, and Unlimited Fafnir has an implied True Harem ending. It never happening in any series is a serious misconception.
Old 2023-01-20, 20:20   Link #353
stardrago

So the latest chapter is out and it seems Kai's company will be returning to Albion.
stardrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-21, 03:08   Link #354
DragonOsman
Dragon King

He'll be in trouble with the govt. of Albion, at first. And Rezalia's faction's going to lose points over this, since she and Luca both seem to have approved of the stunt Kai pulled. But this is only because, sadly, people don't think ahead--especially those that actually should (the ones in Parliament and stuff). What Kai did is better than what was asked, looking at the results, but only Rezalia and Luca actually see that. And that's pretty sad.
Old 2023-01-21, 15:43   Link #355
XFire
150% done

Quote:
He'll be in trouble with the govt. of Albion, at first. And Rezalia's faction's going to lose points over this, since she and Luca both seem to have approved of the stunt Kai pulled. But this is only because, sadly, people don't think ahead--especially those that actually should (the ones in Parliament and stuff). What Kai did is better than what was asked, looking at the results, but only Rezalia and Luca actually see that. And that's pretty sad.
It's only "better" in the moral sense, not necessarily from the viewpoint of Albion as a nation. There's no guarantee this now stabilized nation will be on their side in the future, or that it won't be hostile since to most of its citizens Albion just attacked them
Old 2023-01-22, 03:30   Link #356
DragonOsman
Dragon King

That's true, but at least Kai accomplished the "don't let Sinchar join Dhala" part of the mission. He'll definitely get in more trouble if Sinchar becomes hostile to Albion, though, yeah.
Old 2023-01-23, 09:45   Link #357
Hattori Saizo II
A socially awkward ninja

Just after fixing one mess, Kai is dropped into another one.
Old 2023-05-16, 13:23   Link #358
Morilinde

Holy shit this senator is one depraved elf I have to say. And while Kai is basically helpless Doronea is most likely walking straight into a trap. Though what the good senator might not know is that Doronea also has quiet the powerful swing in her.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-16, 14:00   Link #359
XFire
150% done

I'm glad Doronea is getting some focus, though hopefully she won't just end up as a damsel.
Old 2023-05-19, 09:02   Link #360
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, I hope the same.

But damn, that senator's such a darned two-faced b*tch. Not to mention her disgusting her hobbies and what she gets off to. Someone should give her a taste of her own medicine.

Since Kai's cover got blown, I wonder if Luca and the queen won't help him out now. Luca did say when he told him to keep up the "Major Grey" charade that "Kai Wataru" is of no use to him and that he'll be discarded once his secret gets out. Though Sakura might try to do something about that.

Tags
disguise, harem, industrial revolution, milk-powered, oppai