AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2023-01-31, 22:47   Link #35721
Rizare
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Does anyone know how to deal with 12-3, the infinite stages?
Since I can't read Japanese, seemed like just using aoe NP to go through multiple stages eventually ended it. No idea if it's kill X amount, survive Y turns or get to Z stage.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-01, 17:47   Link #35722
AC-Phoenix
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Called it ^^
__________________
Those who forget about the past are condemned to repeat it - Santayana

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-04, 02:54   Link #35723
belatkuro
Kuro-chan
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
First event of the year, Valentines on the 17th. SSR is Ruler Pope Joan in Traum.
Golden week collab for the year is with Arcade.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-04, 05:10   Link #35724
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat
Age: 42
Constantine finally get his waifu.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-04, 07:49   Link #35725
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Golden week collab for the year is with Arcade.
Draco plz. With her aging up with each ascension like Kama.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-04, 09:09   Link #35726
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Draco plz. With her aging up with each ascension like Kama.
I'd love to see a middle-ground between the two arcade ages. Sure, it might just be an ultra lewd Nero, but still!
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-04, 09:17   Link #35727
Nachtwandler
Yurifag
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Kharkiv, Ukraine
Age: 34
Neither my fsforite VA, nor a few historical characters I want to see are in gane yet. And chances are slimmer with every passing event.
__________________
F/GO: 828 004 124
My Anime list
My VN list
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-04, 10:18   Link #35728
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
First event of the year, Valentines on the 17th. SSR is Ruler Pope Joan in Traum.
Golden week collab for the year is with Arcade.
TiamatTiamatTiamatTiamatTiamatTiamatTiamatTiamatTi amatTiamatTiamatTiamatTiamatTiamatTiamatTiamatTiam atTiamatTiamatTiamatTiamatTiamatTiamatTiamatTiamat
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-04, 11:36   Link #35729
Rizare
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Interesting choices for both Valentine SSR and Golden Week collab. Well, let's see who actually comes out for Arcade and whether I'll have quartz for it by the time event is released.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-05, 14:00   Link #35730
Rasen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Trying to tackle LB7 19-4, and this just.....argh. Is there some game mechanic I'm overlooking, or is the game just trying to force me to use those blue continue prisms? Usually when a stage is like this (HOW CAN HE HAVE SO MANY COMMAND SEALS), they end after fulfilling a battle-clear condition.

I'm a little terrified of what will happen if the game continues to go on, because of what new things they'll try to come up with in order to deal with the ever-increasing roster of Servants?
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-05, 14:36   Link #35731
Rizare
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Trying to tackle LB7 19-4, and this just.....argh. Is there some game mechanic I'm overlooking, or is the game just trying to force me to use those blue continue prisms? Usually when a stage is like this (HOW CAN HE HAVE SO MANY COMMAND SEALS), they end after fulfilling a battle-clear condition.

I'm a little terrified of what will happen if the game continues to go on, because of what new things they'll try to come up with in order to deal with the ever-increasing roster of Servants?
I think I know which one you're talking about. The enemy will match the number of servants you have in the party. So if you have 6, then you'll fight 3 + 3 in the backline. If you field only 3, then it's only 3 and since you're forced to field 2, you can select an alter-ego for 3rd servant.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-05, 15:46   Link #35732
Rasen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
I think I know which one you're talking about. The enemy will match the number of servants you have in the party. So if you have 6, then you'll fight 3 + 3 in the backline. If you field only 3, then it's only 3 and since you're forced to field 2, you can select an alter-ego for 3rd servant.
Thanks for the reply! I...I can't tell if that's better or worse. If they would at least let us field the superior Mashu, and not the wannabe damage dealer.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-05, 15:55   Link #35733
Rizare
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Thanks for the reply! I...I can't tell if that's better or worse. If they would at least let us field the superior Mashu, and not the wannabe damage dealer.
For that fight, I used Kotomine Kirei for art aoe NP. Mashu 3rd skill is nice for extra crit stars to use. Alter-ego aoe NP will help in general for that fight.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:36   Link #35734
AC-Phoenix
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 35
Is there no Story intro for the second Grail Front?

Also, needless to say, I'm just gonna Heracles it.
__________________
Those who forget about the past are condemned to repeat it - Santayana

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; Today at 00:48.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:59   Link #35735
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Is there no Story intro for the second Grail Front?

Also, needless to say, I'm just gonna Heracles it.
Doesn't appear to be. Guess it's just Ceasar faffing about?
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:24   Link #35736
belatkuro
Kuro-chan
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Kukulkan gacha with Tlaloc as well since it's been a week since release of LB7.2. Did 10 tickets and 60 quartz. NP2 Karna and Tlaloc. At least I got another new Servant.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:58   Link #35737
Rasen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Kukulkan gacha with Tlaloc as well since it's been a week since release of LB7.2. Did 10 tickets and 60 quartz. NP2 Karna and Tlaloc. At least I got another new Servant.
Kukuru (I can't say her full name. Jaguar Man's voice just keeps ringing in mah head) was inevitable, but really surprised Tlaloc was in the 4star-slot, and not, say....Iska? Whoever the guy in the black jaguar suit is. The other guy with the big head, not the guy with the gerbil teeth.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:40   Link #35738
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Kuku appears to be another omni-farmer, has an AOE Buster NP, 50% charger, and all three damage buffs (at high numbers at that) provided you can get her star procs. With her being an extra class as well she can neutral farm easily
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 13:18   Link #35739
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat
Age: 42
T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Kukuru (I can't say her full name. Jaguar Man's voice just keeps ringing in mah head) was inevitable, but really surprised Tlaloc was in the 4star-slot, and not, say....Iska? Whoever the guy in the black jaguar suit is. The other guy with the big head, not the guy with the gerbil teeth.
Iska?

You mean

Spoiler:
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 16:47   Link #35740
AC-Phoenix
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 35
So... Tlaloc's second Ascension looks like she is actually a demi Servant? Is she from one of the newer works then?
__________________
Those who forget about the past are condemned to repeat it - Santayana

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.