AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-16, 01:58   Link #3961
Kadi
知識の探求者

Why do people always think Lucretia's fallen for Godou? I don't get it.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 02:01   Link #3962
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reek of Blood View Post
That possibility is very high, considering the fact that Godou is capable of capturing women of all age (Including Lucretia who's supposed to be as old as his geezer and even Mariya Hikari who's younger than his sister)
we know how deadly he is in being the gigolo. hell his moral thinking of "I don't look at nee-san as a woman but my older sister figure" was enough to probably smite her. Annie... let it foster... think of him always... you will be quite... enamored...

also, should the offspring of both Luo and him = possibility of being a hubristic person
Old 2012-09-16, 02:02   Link #3963
Reek of Blood
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Reek of Blood
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Why do people always think Lucretia's fallen for Godou? I don't get it.
Probably because of her status as Godou mistress from Sardinia

Anyway Kadi, what's going on with dude in charge of Vol 12? He's taking his sweet time for too long.
Reek of Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 02:10   Link #3964
Kadi
知識の探求者

She's called his "Local Wife" and his mistress because people misunderstand, because of the rumors. Lucretia herself just messes with him and I don't remember any energy between them at all. Which is why I was asking.

About V12: The guy working in V8C1+2 is taking even more time, shouldn't he hurry up even more then? I guess you people are just too spoiled by zzhk and florza rushing through the volumes like it's nothing. V12 is making progress alright and once it's ready to be shown to the world, it'll be shown. V9 and V10 aren't translated yet anyway.
Old 2012-09-16, 02:39   Link #3965
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
She's called his "Local Wife" and his mistress because people misunderstand, because of the rumors. Lucretia herself just messes with him and I don't remember any energy between them at all. Which is why I was asking.

About V12: The guy working in V8C1+2 is taking even more time, shouldn't he hurry up even more then? I guess you people are just too spoiled by zzhk and florza rushing through the volumes like it's nothing. V12 is making progress alright and once it's ready to be shown to the world, it'll be shown. V9 and V10 aren't translated yet anyway.
No one should be complaining. All translations are volunteered work. That person most likely has their own lives in the real world as well.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 03:00   Link #3966
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Anyway Kadi, what's going on with dude in charge of Vol 12? He's taking his sweet time for too long.
Are you already up to vol 12?
There NO need to rush Thatsjustpeachy, she is doing just fine and also she did told us she is taking hier time to translate, hints why she choose vol 12, cause by the time we are up to it, it would be done (hopeful).

Quote:

Ain't you the translator for those chapters? are you telling yourself to hurry up?

*Edit*
After watching eps 10 and 11, the story have finally splited from the LN, I knew this would happen.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”

Last edited by mike211; 2012-09-16 at 05:24. Reason: Thatsjustpeachy is a girl.
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 04:31   Link #3967
Kadi
知識の探求者

I've got to make sure "my" team can work in peace, don't I? Maybe V8 is already finished and I only abuse it to divert impatience...
Old 2012-09-16, 04:37   Link #3968
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Probably because of her status as Godou mistress from Sardinia

For your information I was waiting for the other volumes to catch up since I don't like the volume skipping. I am a bit slow with less than one and a half years of Chinese practice but I put in a lot of effort in my work and try to make time whenever I can in my class filled, homework filled, job filled, internship applying filled, team project filled days. Sorry I don't match the speed of other translators it can't be helped. I planned on uploading everything at once for everyone's christmas break reading(perhaps earlier if 9/10 are finished earlier, plus this volume does take place around Christmas). Go translate this yourself if you want to read it so badly.

And it's a "she" for future references. Just saying. Now you guys know when to expect it, I never want to hear anything about vol 12 ever again, tired of it.
Old 2012-09-16, 05:17   Link #3969
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I finally finished reading the omake part in vol 8... is it really Godou's future? I mean, the prospect in living with his harem is good and all, but that ending part of his dream was pretty sad I thought it was Godou that managed to live for several hundred years and all of his loved one had already died...

..well, since that 'man' was shown his back in Godou's pov, I hope it was someone else though Or at least one possibility of his future.. or heck, maybe it's all just a dream to begin with.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 05:34   Link #3970
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
I've got to make sure "my" team can work in peace, don't I? Maybe V8 is already finished and I only abuse it to divert impatience...
LOL, that fine Kadi, I'm a patient man, I rather have it translated then not at all, so take you time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
For your information I was waiting for the other volumes to catch up since I don't like the volume skipping. I am a bit slow with less than one and a half years of Chinese practice but I put in a lot of effort in my work and try to make time whenever I can in my class filled, homework filled, job filled, internship applying filled, team project filled days. Sorry I don't match the speed of other translators it can't be helped. I planned on uploading everything at once for everyone's christmas break reading(perhaps earlier if 9/10 are finished earlier, plus this volume does take place around Christmas). Go translate this yourself if you want to read it so badly.

And it's a "she" for future references. Just saying. Now you guys know when to expect it, I never want to hear anything about vol 12 ever again, tired of it.
Well I didn't know you are a girl, I better fix my previous post (done) and don't worry the speed of your translation.
And to those impatient people, you can go and read machine translation and stop annoying the translator about the progess of the translation.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2012-09-16, 05:41   Link #3971
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post

We a have a girl???? thats a shocking news today....so anyways how are the chinese translations going? its should be close to Nvl 10 by now right?

Reek of Blood: i dont see you contributing to anything in B-T so dont go using a boss tone on others. so calm yourself down and let "her" do "her" work in peace
Old 2012-09-16, 08:04   Link #3972
muk

Quote:
I'm pretty sure Athena was just written into the V5 storyline. There's no way that's from V9.
so we are getting an anime only ending? so no season 2?
muk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 08:07   Link #3973
Spica

Elpis..i am surprised that no many people know.
There wasn't any mention about her even in the story at all.

But in a sense Campione are disasters and also a shred of hope? right?
Sort of similar to what come out of Pandora's box in my view.
Spica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 08:15   Link #3974
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

After reading vol8 chapter 5, I am re-confirmed the Godou need to learn some self defence moves, cause if that happen again and those people is not a magicians but a trained killer hired be a some cult, he would be dead long before any of his so call knight arrives.

So far the only Campione that normal people (normal people as in non magicians) can kill is Goduo.
Not much of a threat as a devil king if he can use any of his powers on normal people.

Old 2012-09-16, 10:02   Link #3975
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
After reading vol8 chapter 5, I am re-confirmed the Godou need to learn some self defence moves, cause if that happen again and those people is not a magicians but a trained killer hired be a some cult, he would be dead long before any of his so call knight arrives.

So far the only Campione that normal people (normal people as in non magicians) can kill is Goduo.
Not much of a threat as a devil king if he can use any of his powers on normal people.
He has his luck anyway so I don't think he would get to an unlucky situation where his life is really at risk by normal humans (Maybe his luck was one of the reason why Erica had, by chance, try to search for Godou?). Not to mention that I doubt he would get killed by convenient weapons

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 10:15   Link #3976
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

I just saying if Godou have so much trouble dealing with the 3 idiots, then how can he deal with a knight type that don't use magic just combat skills?

Old 2012-09-16, 10:36   Link #3977
Hidfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
I just saying if Godou have so much trouble dealing with the 3 idiots, then how can he deal with a knight type that don't use magic just combat skills?
The same way he defeated Erica in Volume 1?
There is no human or magican who could defeat him even as he is now.
He has high battle instincts which allow him to evade swings even from master swords man like Erica. His bones are so hard that whatever(fists, swords, bullets) hits him makes minimal damage and certainly is not enough to kill him because the most crucial organs are protected. Bullets acticate the raptor, as long as their is a building he can summon the Boar and if he does take damage he will be able to activate the Camel.
Hidfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 11:44   Link #3978
Miraluka
Banned

@Von Himmel: From what I saw on a magazine it seems Susanoo will appear next episode and the one after that says "final showdown between Erica and Ena".

Maybe the Athena's time is just like Liliana did the episodes before Voban.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 11:57   Link #3979
Kadi
知識の探求者

The three idiots can only best godou because it's supposed to be comedy, rule of funny. If they ever posed a serious threat, godou would turn them into minced meat with his eyes closed. Same with any other human attacker. Threaten his girls and you're down before you can raise your hands to surrender...
Old 2012-09-16, 17:53   Link #3980
blackwhite67
Banned

V8C4 was just done and before someone asks, no one bothers preparing healing potions for Godou because then there would be one less reason to make out with him.

BTW, for clarification Godou's authority is one of [Steel], right?

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2012-09-16 at 18:25.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem