AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-20, 07:00   Link #901
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Then tell me in which part of the series someone mentioned something about that stupid rule.
There is no reason to maintain such archaic rules in an advanced world like theirs.
There is no reason to believe any point of yours or humbug's stand in Mid-childa's court of military law. Aside from what we were shown, everything else is speculative at it's best so it's best to drop that line of possibility altogether.

Quote:
Also if you remove yuri from StrikerS, you left nothing on the series, and you could say good bye to most part of the ratability if this franchise, so don’t even think about it, the problem here is the plot, not the genre.
This is closer to a fanbase parallel, less of genre. A bulk of Nanoha's fanbase (( that matters )) probably are fans of yuri, but your argument is like saying removing shonen-ai vibes from shows like GB, SEED, etc and you have nothing left of it.

Quote:
Don’t complain to me, complain to the studio. I’m not the one declaring Fate-chan as “Fate-mama”, but the whole cast in the series, and that’s canon. It doesn’t matter if it is as pointless as all the other elements of the pseudo-plot they tried to develop in the series, it is still there.
As a god-parent.

And I'm sure my mother and my godmother are not in any illicit relationship whatsoever.

Quote:
So both of you prefer to sleep that way, and in the future for your own will you will rent an apartment and go to live together, sleep in the same bed, and probably raise a child?
People here has given the same pointless example countless times before, is not the same to sleep that way occasionally for necessities than doing it daily by the decision of the two involved parts.
So, I was studying abroad for 9 months, and since I chose to stay in my good friend's family's home, and slept in the same room with him for a year, we're gay?

So aside from the fact it was only 9/12th of out RF6's one year, and that there were no Vivio between us, it's pretty much the same.

Not to mention one of my friends (( a girl )) did similarly, only that it is... 3 years. As I type, she's entering her 3rd year, and had been sleeping with my cousin in the same bed for 2 years now. And she has a boyfriend.

Riot Force 6 was never permanent, and Nanoha/Fate's transfer were simply 'borrow' procedures. They were going to return to their original post anyway, like it or not. So apartment analogies can hardly be used here.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-11-20, 07:03   Link #902
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
Well yes,its seems to be the only relationship that i see that would work in the nanohaverse?And that plot discussion should not be here.
pretty much thats they only relationship in the whole Nanoha series that involves a boy and a girl...though people tend to find yuri more entertaining than regular relationships.
Too bad Erio and Caro didn't have much development to actually see this relationship go further. At the end, they just look like regular adopted brother and sister.
Old 2007-11-20, 07:20   Link #903
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
So both of you prefer to sleep that way, and in the future for your own will you will rent an apartment and go to live together, sleep in the same bed, and probably raise a child?
People here has given the same pointless example countless times before, is not the same to sleep that way occasionally for necessities than doing it daily by the decision of the two involved parts.
Wait wait, what?

Did Nanoha and Fate rent an apartment together? No.

Do they sleep in the same bed after StrikerS? No.

Do they raise Vivio together? No.

After StrikerS ended, Fate-mama was out of the picture. Vivio became Takamachi Vivio, (note the lack of Testarossa) and Fate went back to skipping between galaxies on a warship. The one who is raising Vivio is Nanoha. Yes, Fate may have a part in it, but no more so Yuuno.

Quote:
I knew you was going to say that…
I’m not stupid enough yet to confuse canon with fan made universes
Seeing as to how you went way of course in the above, I sincerely have trouble believing that.
Old 2007-11-20, 09:21   Link #904
Kikaifan
Blazing General

Quote:
I’m sure that factors like gender, age, or preferences for certain anime genres from those bloggers are the same that we can found in the whole set, so we can say that is a representative sample of people chosen without following any especial criteria, in other words chosen randomly.
What I'm not sure of is whether the bloggers are representative of the whole fanbase. As a sample of the fanbase they would be considered self-selecting through their decision to blog.

Anyway, I'm not even sure what you guys are actually arguing about. The canon goes out of its way to solidly establish nothing, and as a result all these shipping arguments are purely interpretive. Haru, you say you won't accept unsupported statements, but there are no objective arguments to be made. By your own admission then it is an argument where a partisan cannot reasonably be expected to be swayed. That the show's fanbase is responsive to its yuri undertones doesn't change that they're still undertones and easily dismissed without any untenable mental gymnastics.

Not saying you should necessarily stop. I find spinning my wheels pointlessly fun sometimes too. But I hope you guys are enjoying this.

Whoever was pushing for Vitoka... sorry, she looks like she's 8. I can buy into the Class S stuff a bit, but putting her with a 20something Nanoha creeps me out. She needs to petition Hayate to grow up or something. Maybe if the series gets further development and they ever make anything of Rein's dreams of Rein she'll get a shot at it.

*crosses fingers for Reinforce legacy subplot*
Old 2007-11-20, 10:04   Link #905
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
There is no reason to believe any point of yours or humbug's stand in Mid-childa's court of military law. Aside from what we were shown, everything else is speculative at it's best so it's best to drop that line of possibility altogether.
You're right, we don't know anything about it.

Quote:
This is closer to a fanbase parallel, less of genre. A bulk of Nanoha's fanbase (( that matters )) probably are fans of yuri, but your argument is like saying removing shonen-ai vibes from shows like GB, SEED, etc and you have nothing left of it.
No, actually those animes are at least average series where you can find much more than that, they don't especially lack in plot, character development or in technical quality like StrikerS, so you can't compare both situations at all.

Quote:
As a god-parent.

And I'm sure my mother and my godmother are not in any illicit relationship whatsoever.
Is not the same, forget about their legal status, I'm not talking about that, but about the relation the 3 of them built in the series and in the sound stages

Quote:
So, I was studying abroad for 9 months, and since I chose to stay in my good friend's family's home, and slept in the same room with him for a year, we're gay?
Sharing a bed is not the same than a room. It's pointless to keep giving personal experiencies from a total different culture, we're not going anywhere like this.

@Chaos-chan & Kero-chan
I'm not even going to bother in quoting your posts, if you want to discuss something in this thread please make it seriously as the title in this thread state, so please give objective basis for your statements based on the objective reality from this series as everyone else is doing. Thanks.

Saludos, Haru
Old 2007-11-20, 10:20   Link #906
narmi
The Asian who's Malaysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post

@narmi: Imho Signum should be the guy. Unless she goes dere-dere .
XD, I hope someone does a fanart of Signum going dere-dere .

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
Oh dear, be glad you haven't seen the face of the REAL hate back then, what with all the unbridled caustic comments all over the place in...iirc ep7, before the mods had to become Celestial Being and come in with their Gundams? Ugh.
Yikes.... if something like that happens again, I'm getting out of here. Being to serious and hateful is an awful combination.

Now for Caro and Erio, I think their relation will prosper and they might get married. The chances of that are slim but I believe in it.

http://www.nanofate.us/ NanoFate main website Weiss Schwarz Facebook Group - Deck theme: MSLN Nanoha
Old 2007-11-20, 10:22   Link #907
Kikaifan
Blazing General

Quote:
Sharing a bed is not the same than a room. It's pointless to keep giving personal experiencies from a total different culture, we're not going anywhere like this.
'Different culture' cuts both ways here. It could be perfectly normal, even common for friends to share a bed in Midchildan culture.
Old 2007-11-20, 10:28   Link #908
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
It's a bed half the size of Nanoha and Fate's. Satisfied?

Then again, I'm a guy so I can't put myself in a girl's shoes.

Since you want to talk about culture, and Nanoha's creators are Japanese...

I can't say much about Japanese culture, but I've lived there for half a year. Considering that my friends there are mostly girls, I can't say much about my experience but it's not like Japanese culture is alien to this. By my short experience there, they're more refined in their politeness but I wouldn't say that family ethics-wise, they're all that different from us Chinese. I've heard a lot about the anti-gaijinism there, but since I'm Chinese (( skin-color and looks-wise isn't all that noticably gaijin and I learn to keep a low-profile since... well, racism. )) and being in Kyushu, maybe that place is different? Who knows?

Heck, my friends there never call me by my 'actual' name, but がとうくん instead.

How about you give your own opinion from what you perceive as their culture, then?

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-11-20, 10:57   Link #909
Aaron008R

Quote:
@Chaos-chan & Kero-chan
I'm not even going to bother in quoting your posts, if you want to discuss something in this thread please make it seriously as the title in this thread state, so please give objective basis for your statements based on the objective reality from this series as everyone else is doing. Thanks.

Saludos, Haru
To be honest, I am not seeing why Keroko's recent reply is deemed to be unsuitable and not serious in the context of this discussion. It was simply a series of questions to give some analogy from your previous statement to what has been happening to Nanoha and Fate after StrikerS.

And also, I do not believe that you or anyone else is being nor can be completely objective here. Quoting from Friedich Wilhelm Nietzsche,'s 'Perspectivist Theory of Knowledge', there is no such thing as 'purely objective' knowledge and pure understanding, for the reason that all knowledges and understandings are subjectively produced from the perspective of the interpreter's biases and presuppositions.

In my perspective, the moment you said that Chaos and Keroko should provide objective bases for their statements is the very moment you claim that, "I'm right since I'm being objective and is free from biases!" I am sorry. But I find this rather hypocritical. By a certain stretch of reality, I can say that there is a measure of truth in these. But that is in the context of the person behind the forum name BPHaru. Or if you want to stretch it a bit, the perspective of several people in BPHaru's sector of the world.

What is objective to 'you' may not be objective at all to some of 'us'. Take me for example. I am finding that several of your statements are hardly what I'd ever call objective. But to you, it is. That is what I'd call a perception of objectivity still borne from a subjective horizon that stems from the person's culture and upbringing.

Just what is my point? I'm just saying that you can only go so far with being objective, never being completely free from biases. Since you will no longer be human or may have attained some sort of Nirvana if that was the case.

Oh, and before some eyebrows get raised, I'm just speaking out my mind. I meant no disrespect. So I apologize in advance if my little spiel may come across as affronting.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, since I'm here, I'd like NanohaXVita or SignumXFate as well if they're going to give us yuri pairings. NanohaXFate no longer cuts it for me in StrikerS though I used to find it incredibly adorable during A's. Now, it's too bland and is pretty much repetitions of the same old things. But I'd still rather have the HayateXNanohaXFate friendship POWAH! angle. Hayate was left out too much from the group. Wasn't she also supposed to be their friend for ten years?

Other than that, I also like NanohaXYuuno and used to hope for HayateXChrono (rather farfetched, huh?).

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-11-20 at 11:11.
Old 2007-11-20, 15:33   Link #910
Nagumo
Random Translator

Heh

Dere Dere Signum = DOES COMPUTE...

but only after I drink a couple of shots of vodka, squint and cock my head to the side... oh and it would be very brief and completely private.

Signum does give out that 'steady as rock' vibe that Fate would definitely enjoy. I mean, let's face it, Nanoha is a complete workaholic (in my opinion), add to that is Fate going all over the place.

Whereas Signum is pretty much sticking close to Hayate as much as possible and doesn't seem quite as... 'intense' towards her work as Nanoha does.

Oh and as for the Japanese blogs... well I get the feeling that it has a following. I mean, it seems to be quite popular but to what extent I have no idea. There is quite a vocal faction for it and it seems that people have accepted that there's more to the Fate/Nanoha relationship than just friendship. Perhaps it's a 'shinyuu' a type of friendship that would entail a great deal of sacrifice and intimacy, such as helping out to bury the dead body of your hated enemy or going so far as to donate your organ to your friend because he/she needs it. (Don't laugh, donating your organs is against the purity and wholeness of the body to the Japanese. It seems to be a cultural aversion, Japanese people simply don't donate their organs because they want to have their bodies whole when they die. If you read the tokyo babylon manga, there's a chapter describing the taboo against it.)

Of course it could be romantic but quite frankly the anime doesn't really go into all too much depth and throws a lot of smokescreens and fanservice that I don't bother trying to look to deeply at it.

As for intimacy well... I know that Japanese people don't mind sharing space and all but there's just something that strikes me odd about the entire living together set up.

For example, check out the apartment in Nanoha. Apartments in Japan are extremely small/cramped and thus most Japanese have no choice to live in close quarters. If people had the choice, they would revel in more space and have their own room if they could help it. When people from Japan come to visit my parents house in Nova Scotia they marvel at the sheer size of the place (it's a decent size, 2 floors, three bedrooms with kitchen, living room and 2 bathrooms but not ZOMG huge) and the fact that my brother and I had private rooms even when we were children. Having a room to yourself while living in Japan is quite the thing, privacy and personal space is treasured because of the sheer lack of it. It's quite a big deal. Thus in many ways, the Nanoha verse apartment is something that would be regarded of as a long dreamed of luxury.

So why is Nanoha and Fate sharing a bed? Living together? And so on? It doesn't seem like there's a lack of space in the Nanohaverse or that they are hard up for money. And if they are living together, why are they sharing a bed? This isn't a temporary sleep over for a week type of thing, we're potentially talking about months to years here. I mean, would you sleep in the bed of your best friend whom you would sacrifice your life for for the rest of your life?

It just seems odd to me.

Last edited by Nagumo; 2007-11-20 at 15:51.
Old 2007-11-20, 19:14   Link #911
BPHaru

Quote:
It's a bed half the size of Nanoha and Fate's. Satisfied?

Then again, I'm a guy so I can't put myself in a girl's shoes.

Since you want to talk about culture, and Nanoha's creators are Japanese...

I can't say much about Japanese culture, but I've lived there for half a year. Considering that my friends there are mostly girls, I can't say much about my experience but it's not like Japanese culture is alien to this. By my short experience there, they're more refined in their politeness but I wouldn't say that family ethics-wise, they're all that different from us Chinese. I've heard a lot about the anti-gaijinism there, but since I'm Chinese (( skin-color and looks-wise isn't all that noticably gaijin and I learn to keep a low-profile since... well, racism. )) and being in Kyushu, maybe that place is different? Who knows?
What? You were Chinese?
I’m glad to hear that, here we have a potential new translator ^^

About your experience, thanks for sharing it, I has been in that kind of situation before as well, but not for that long, and if you ask me I rather prefer to sleep alone in my box spring than sharing a bed with another person if I don’t have any second intentions, and probably you think the same as me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
To be honest, I am not seeing why Keroko's recent reply is deemed to be unsuitable and not serious in the context of this discussion. It was simply a series of questions to give some analogy from your previous statement to what has been happening to Nanoha and Fate after StrikerS.
You’re right, Kero-chan doesn’t deserve to be degraded to that level, his post doesn’t has the arguments I was expecting for a debate, but at least he expressed his point of view directly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
And also, I do not believe that you or anyone else is being nor can be completely objective here. Quoting from Friedich Wilhelm Nietzsche,'s 'Perspectivist Theory of Knowledge', there is no such thing as 'purely objective' knowledge and pure understanding, for the reason that all knowledges and understandings are subjectively produced from the perspective of the interpreter's biases and presuppositions.

In my perspective, the moment you said that Chaos and Keroko should provide objective bases for their statements is the very moment you claim that, "I'm right since I'm being objective and is free from biases!" I am sorry. But I find this rather hypocritical. By a certain stretch of reality, I can say that there is a measure of truth in these. But that is in the context of the person behind the forum name BPHaru. Or if you want to stretch it a bit, the perspective of several people in BPHaru's sector of the world.

What is objective to 'you' may not be objective at all to some of 'us'. Take me for example. I am finding that several of your statements are hardly what I'd ever call objective. But to you, it is. That is what I'd call a perception of objectivity still borne from a subjective horizon that stems from the person's culture and upbringing.
Thanks Aaron, that was probably the most constructive post in this thread.

I know about the perspectivism of Friedrich Nietzsche, we have discussed time ago about the statements from this philosopher at my university, and I accept his ideas, but as well I accept the models proposed by Peter Berger and Thomas Luckmann (you can read about it in their book The Social Construction of Reality). In summary they are not against the perspectivism, their theory can be considered as a complement, they state that there is not only one reality for each person as the perspectivism declares, but that there is also many social realities that origins through the Institutionalization of the human activity wich is apprehended by its performer as a pattern. That way the group of persons who belongs to the institutions create a new social reality, and from the point of view of that reality we can establish statement as objectives, since statements made by the own reality of the person (the one established in the perspectivism as well) would be established as subjective.

This way everyone will be part of more than one institution, that means that there is nothing like 'purely objective' as you said, but in the context of one reality we can make objective comments. For example we can consider that this board is an institutions, and from the point of view of this reality we can make objective comments for it, but it will be considered subjective from the point of view of another institution or from your own point of view.

Sorry, it was hard to explain this using English (even when I have read the book in this language…) I hope that you can understand the main idea, maybe it was a bit off topic, but the theories about the own reasoning and the construction of realities are useful for a better communication, so it would be a good knowledge for the people using this board.

About the objectivity in my posts, I’m being subjective on purpose in some sentences, I can point all of them; you must understand that sometimes there is no way to make a coherent reply with the kind of posts some people make here

@Nagumo
That’s a very well done post, thanks for the information about the Japanese culture. And about your last paragraph, I have said the same thing countless times; but you’re doing it way better than me (b'.')b

Saludos, Haru
Old 2007-11-20, 20:41   Link #912
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Because we're right and they know it -_-
That's not a argument or anything, that's your opinion.

Quote:
Because I wasn't gay enough to have watched Kannazuki no Miko beforehand =_=;

Likewise, I could easily say that by watching it, your judgement has been clouded.

*gasp!*

Then how do you know if your love is real, or just an emotion that you feel compelled to believe it ! You could be living a lie all this time! And because you subconsciously wish to protect this illusion, you become prone to anger and denial !
Think that was the same quote. XD
And heeey just because I like yuri doesn't mean... ... Ok well... Just because I AM doesn't mean you can call me out on it D:!

You could say that yes. But considering I haven't watched it in months and STILL think just as strongly in NxF...

NO THE LOVE IS REAL I SAY *Bites your head*
And naaaw. If I got angry at you, I wouldn't say so here because I'd get in trouble. Instead I'd talk to my friend and trash talk you there!
I'm more likely to get mad at you if you attack my ideas though... >.>

Quote:
Though their role is indeed smaller than the main females, it doesn't change the fact that there is a clear and obvious sign, one that you don't need to watch any romance show before hand to pick up, of a rivary between the two of them over Nanoha. It not pure romance, considering their age, but it does circle around Nanoha.

And to bring up something interesting to you, one of the main reasons I like the first season is because they showed that none of their characters are pointless, everybody there had a role to play. And the main Male character Yuuno, though not an excellent fighter like Nanoha, still had his worth and good character points, a bonus is that he could hold his own on in a fight.

And seriously, even though his VA is a woman, how could you not know that he's a male just by listening -_- ?
First of all:
Where in MSLN or A's was it EVER shown Chrono or Yuuno, in any shape or form, were fighting over Nanoha? As far as we know Chrono has been engaged SINCE MSLN. There's nothing to prove otherwise really. Yes, I know your not all to keen on keeping engagement/marriage agreements but... I saw not a SINGLE romantic thing going on.

I didn't say Yuuno was worthless, I said he has his uses. That is as comic relief And as a mentor. And I guess a friend. But that was about it I believe.

Because if I've learned anything from anime/games:
Voices are decieving. Listen to Ion in Tales of the Abyss. My brother thought he was a girl.

Sorry to quote from 2 pages back but since this concerns me... I think it's justified <<
Old 2007-11-20, 21:55   Link #913
Riddly
It can't be...

After reading all of this, I've decided neither side will ever accept the other, unless the show later on flat out says "Nanoha is with Fate", "Nanoha is with Yuuno", "None of the above happened" etc.

Every faction here has their facts, their evidence, and their examples to explain why they feel their couple, or lack there of is true. The ambiguity of the relationships in Nanoha is what allows everyone to believe their side is correct.

I like NxF as some of you know, and yes, I have watched Kannazuki no Miko, and a few other yuri animes. I don't think that "clouds my judgment" in the least. Everyone will still see what they want to. Of course, this whole debate is how such actions and words are interpreted. I honestly never saw NxF as a romantic couple through out all 3 seasons. I think the line was definitely blurred between friendship and love interest between them though. The potential for the two is also off the charts, but in my opinion, it was still only teases, and nothing concrete. I see them more as hooking up at a later date, but maybe thats just wishful thinking on my part.

It also of kills me that we a ton of interaction between Nanoha and other characters, that tease towards something more, and yet we have Chrono and Amy together and married, and no one even saw that coming. Besides some cracks being made at Chrono from Amy, I never would have thought they were interested in one another. They give us that canon relationship, but cut us at the knees for everything else. :roll:

Also, these are simply my views. Everyone is free to disagree completely with me. I guess I was just trying to say, that in the end, with the current Nanoha information we have, no one is ever going to agree with the opposite side. Then again, a good debate is always fun.
Old 2007-11-20, 22:25   Link #914
Kikaifan
Blazing General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post
Heh

Dere Dere Signum = DOES COMPUTE...

but only after I drink a couple of shots of vodka, squint and cock my head to the side... oh and it would be very brief and completely private.

Quote:
Signum does give out that 'steady as rock' vibe that Fate would definitely enjoy. I mean, let's face it, Nanoha is a complete workaholic (in my opinion), add to that is Fate going all over the place.

Whereas Signum is pretty much sticking close to Hayate as much as possible and doesn't seem quite as... 'intense' towards her work as Nanoha does.
Wasn't Signum the first to strike off and join a different service branch from Hayate? She seems like she has more distance from everything... never know what's going on in her head.
Old 2007-11-20, 22:36   Link #915
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
That's not a argument or anything, that's your opinion.

Is it REALLY?!

I-I didn't REALIZED it! Oh what would I ever do without you! Thank you, Doctor Obvious !

XD

Seriously, did you really have to tell me ?

Quote:
Think that was the same quote. XD
And heeey just because I like yuri doesn't mean... ... Ok well... Just because I AM doesn't mean you can call me out on it D:!

I didn't mean gay as in gay, but rather gay as in gay

Quote:
You could say that yes. But considering I haven't watched it in months and STILL think just as strongly in NxF...
Because you subconsciously wish to protect this illusion! So much so that you began to accept them as truth and erect mental barriers to reject any possible attempts by your brain to correct itself! Because you cannot accept that all this while...

...You have been living a lie !

Quote:
NO THE LOVE IS REAL I SAY *Bites your head*
And naaaw. If I got angry at you, I wouldn't say so here because I'd get in trouble. Instead I'd talk to my friend and trash talk you there!
I'm more likely to get mad at you if you attack my ideas though... >.>
[/quote]

"Prone to anger and denial..."

My prediction has came true!

Nooooooo!!! Come back to light krisslanza! Don't go there!

THE CAKE IS A LIE !!!!

Quote:
First of all:
Where in MSLN or A's was it EVER shown Chrono or Yuuno, in any shape or form, were fighting over Nanoha? As far as we know Chrono has been engaged SINCE MSLN. There's nothing to prove otherwise really. Yes, I know your not all to keen on keeping engagement/marriage agreements but... I saw not a SINGLE romantic thing going on.

"your judgement has been clouded."
"subconsciously wish to protect this illusion"

IT'S ALL COMING TRUE!!

First of, I give you that, the rivary wasn't specific on Nanoha, but it does suspiciously occurs whenever she's there.

Second of all, Chrono was only shotgunned AFTER A's, smarty-pants .

Thirdly, you're right, there wasn't a single piece of romance going on... AT ALL.

Quote:
I didn't say Yuuno was worthless, I said he has his uses. That is as comic relief And as a mentor. And I guess a friend. But that was about it I believe.
Friend, mentor... All of which could bunch out to multiple uses.

As Nightengale said, if you want answers, go see Yuuno.

Quote:
Because if I've learned anything from anime/games:
Voices are decieving. Listen to Ion in Tales of the Abyss. My brother thought he was a girl.
Runs in the family

(lol, I'm too hyper today )

Quote:
Sorry to quote from 2 pages back but since this concerns me... I think it's justified <<
"Look to my left and you'll see where I've tried."
"Look to my right and you'll see the crimes."
"Look through my past and you'll see all the lives I've tried..."
"And why I'm justified."
Old 2007-11-21, 00:27   Link #916
narmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikaifan View Post

Wasn't Signum the first to strike off and join a different service branch from Hayate? She seems like she has more distance from everything... never know what's going on in her head.
Hmm, I think Signum was the first to join a different service branch. She joined the navy while Hayate joined the "Ground" forces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

My prediction has came true!

Nooooooo!!! Come back to light krisslanza! Don't go there!

THE CAKE IS A LIE !!!!

Thirdly, you're right, there wasn't a single piece of romance going on... AT ALL.
Lol "THE CAKE IS A LIE" a great line from Portal . In my opinion the closest relationship to romance would be Caro with Erio or Quatro with Jail.

Please don't bash or flame me.

http://www.nanofate.us/ NanoFate main website Weiss Schwarz Facebook Group - Deck theme: MSLN Nanoha
Old 2007-11-21, 00:46   Link #917
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Eh, if I recall, Fate went to the Navy while Nanoha, Vita and Signum to the Air Force and Hayate into Special Investigations. However, it seems that Hayate has leeway command over her knights when she needs their field assistance.

Somewhere along the line, Signum apparently left the Air Force (( she still wears their male uniform )) and went on to the Capital Defense Force (( Ground Forces )) though we're not sure if they're still restricted by their pre-RF6 assembly post-StrikerS, since everyone else's posting is properly documented.

Old 2007-11-21, 00:48   Link #918
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Sorry I just got out of my essay class and I'm too used to writing persuasive essays where you need to give facts, examples, predicting, etc.
You'd fail in a persuasive essay Chaos

Technically we all would since we seem to resort to attacking ideas rather then trying to disprove them

And actually I can turn all, or most, of your arguments back on you.
How do you know you aren't protecting and believing in an illusion that doesn't exist?

And well it was stated in A's he was engaged, but that doesn't rule out her may have been since MSLN. Amy certainly seemed to like him enough since then. (Although really Amy looks to a few years older then Chrono at least o-o)
Yes because psuedo-romantic music and severe blushing couldn't be interpreted as romance >>

DON'T COMPARE ME TO MY BROTHER D:
He's a horrible person. He loathes anime. And anyone non-American really. He insults my games on a daily basis if he sees me playing them.

@narmi:
Sadly, really only Erio x Caro was every really implied... Which is kinda odd. Why heavily imply characters who were JUST introduced? >.>
Old 2007-11-21, 01:01   Link #919
narmi

Quote:
Eh, if I recall, Fate went to the Navy while Nanoha, Vita and Signum to the Air Force and Hayate into Special Investigations. However, it seems that Hayate has leeway command over her knights when she needs their field assistance.
Opps I was wrong... oh well, thank you for correcting me .

Quote:

@narmi:
Sadly, really only Erio x Caro was every really implied... Which is kinda odd. Why heavily imply characters who were JUST introduced? >.>
Hmm I didn't think about the the fact they were new . Anyway if a fourth season was released with Caro and Erio still in the series. I think they would have an romantic relationship with each other.

Old 2007-11-21, 01:16   Link #920
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
You'd fail in a persuasive essay Chaos

How did you know that !

My darkest secret!

Quote:
Technically we all would since we seem to resort to attacking ideas rather then trying to disprove them
Ermmm... Yeah... Surrreeee....

Quote:
And actually I can turn all, or most, of your arguments back on you.
How do you know you aren't protecting and believing in an illusion that doesn't exist?

Because I don't care about it anymore.

I've found a far superior pairing than Nanoha/Fate or Nanoha/Yuuno

I don't need to believe in it cause right now, all I'll see is what's in front of me, that is the only thing that counts, not what it looks like, but rather what it is.

And the only reason I can do that because well, I just don't care anymore.

Quote:
And well it was stated in A's he was engaged, but that doesn't rule out her may have been since MSLN. Amy certainly seemed to like him enough since then. (Although really Amy looks to a few years older then Chrono at least o-o)
LOL, nice try

But if they were engaged THEN, Amy wouldn't be kidding with Chrono about making him her husband while Chrono replying that she shouldn't be lazy and actually go out to look for somebody.

(From the soundstage )

Quote:
Yes because psuedo-romantic music and severe blushing couldn't be interpreted as romance >>
Normally, maybe.

But Nanoha gives away blushes like candies.

And what the heck is psuedo-romantic music anyway?

Quote:
DON'T COMPARE ME TO MY BROTHER D:
He's a horrible person. He loathes anime. And anyone non-American really. He insults my games on a daily basis if he sees me playing them.

Heheh, my younger brother is the best, he digs into the western stuff, I go eastern. We rarely cross lines, we don't question each other, but whenever one of us is interested in something from the other side, we'll gladly brag

It's an excellent partnership

Heheh, I pity you mortal humans who doesn't know the secret for sibling co-existence...

Quote:
@narmi:
Because then they don't have to focus on it -_-
Closed Thread