AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 16 Rating
Perfect 10 13 27.66%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 19 40.43%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 21.28%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 10.64%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-15, 18:30   Link #81
Loner
Lurking In the Darknes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Spoiler:
We already know which of the 4 they don't want. During episode 5, the scene where Spaghetti is speaking about the kids data, and refering to them as "items of great interest for my research", the pictures he's looking at during that quote are Subaru, Caro & Nanoha. Then he switches to video of Fate and Erio and starts ranting about "the remnants of Project F". That means, he's specifically indicated he wants to research on everyone EXCEPT TIA.
Old 2007-07-15, 18:39   Link #82
Serenity85
Horo-ism

I don't believe, unless i missed it, that the numbers were looking for any 3 particular targets, just the first 3 they can caputre. Vivio is a special case as shes not on the battle field and shes suppose to be the key material so she'll be captured plus an additional 3^^. So my bet for who will be nabbed are Erio and Subaro (they may want 3 but sometimes you can't always get what you want). I would believe Fate and Nanoha are safe as long as they get their devices back. There just to strong to be caught. Hayate isn't on the list as she wasn't mentioned by Speg or shown on the screens (plus shes just to uber to) Caro is shown griefing in priview so shes must survive, and Tea I don't believe would be a target but not sure. Next week can't come fast enough^^
Old 2007-07-15, 18:49   Link #83
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Nah, I'm VERY sure Subaru will be fine, don't know about Erio though...
Old 2007-07-15, 19:03   Link #84
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Nah, I'm VERY sure Subaru will be fine, don't know about Erio though...
why is everyone saying that erio's life is hanging in the balance? O.O subaru is shown to be the one taking some front line action so why cant caro be mourning for her?

so with subaru being type 0...and the number having a weapon like hers...i wonder if there are anymore weapon ripoff carriers...replace tea's pea shooters with that cannon and probably we might seen another lance type weapon mimicking strada...while lutecia has the summoning part down

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-07-15, 19:10   Link #85
Dark Wing

Oh no what if...

Spoiler:
Old 2007-07-15, 19:20   Link #86
Outlaender

Okay, now we're getting some action!

Spoiler for Spoilers about preview:
Old 2007-07-15, 19:33   Link #87
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
why is everyone saying that erio's life is hanging in the balance? O.O subaru is shown to be the one taking some front line action so why cant caro be mourning for her?
Spoiler for for pointless rambling, nothing to be taken serious! Honest!:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
Oh no what if...

Spoiler:
I'm already expecting something to that degree. Anyway, all the more reason to implement my-

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2007-07-15 at 19:49.
Old 2007-07-15, 19:40   Link #88
Overture

Caro releasing Voltair (Voltail? sp?) would be awesome
Old 2007-07-15, 19:43   Link #89
Jimmy C

Spoiler:
Old 2007-07-15, 19:43   Link #90
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
No no~ etc.
Do I need to remind you over and over again about this bad habit of yours? You're ruining the mood.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-07-15, 19:45   Link #91
Serenity85
Horo-ism

maybe we should put this to vote lol^^ So which 3 characters will be captured^^
Nanoha, Fate, Subaru, Tea, Erio, Caro. (they are the only ones speg seemed interested in^^)

*note* I'm not putting Vivio in cause shes a unique case and I'm 95 if not 100% sure she will be caught.*

Erio - 95-100% - Caro's crying, he's part of Project F
Subaru - 50-70% - Type - 0?
Caro - 15-20% - shes a summoner, thou the preview says other wise
Fate - 5% - If they can sneak up on her, otherwise not likely
Nanoha - 0.1% - you never know^^
Tea - 0% - poor girl, speg seems to have no interest in her^^

Thats my bet^^ *continues waiting for raw to download^^*
Old 2007-07-15, 19:47   Link #92
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Preview Thoughts:
Old 2007-07-15, 19:48   Link #93
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Do I need to remind you over and over again about this bad habit of yours? You're ruining the mood.
Heheh...

Shall I tag it? Or nuke it?
Old 2007-07-15, 19:56   Link #94
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroduc View Post
Loved the ep. Next week should be sextacular.

More caps if you want 'em.
http://blog.seiha.org/?p=197

And if you want to see the Unison...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF4tje2ROOk
Well. This episode surely delivers! Though knowing Vice was an Ace in the past is quite surprising. And more so in knowing that Zest is OVER S RANKED?!?! And minus points for the no device policy.

Things are certainly starting to get really interesting. CAn't wait for the next episode.

Quote:
Heheh...

Shall I tag it? Or nuke it?
With great power, comes great responsibility...

But in your case (and mine as well 'cause I also have the specific data),
With great information, must come great restraint.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-07-15, 19:58   Link #95
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Spoiler for Preview Thoughts:

Oh I can see it now Eiro laying at Caor's feet bloody and half died, falling to her knees as tears swell in her eyes, then screaming in rage as the sky opens up reveling the dreaded Red-eyed, fire breathing, ebony scaled behemoth. Ready to reduce every thing in it's path to ashes....Exciting isn't it.
Old 2007-07-15, 20:01   Link #96
Aaron008R

Quote:
Oh I can see it now Eiro laying at Caor's feet bloody and half died, falling to her knees as tears swell in her eyes, then screaming in rage as the sky opens up reveling the dreaded Red-eyed, fire breathing, ebony scaled behemoth. Ready to reduce every thing in it's path to ashes....Exciting isn't it.
That reminds me of Bahamut from Final Fantasy IX. But isn't Caro limited as well?

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-07-15, 20:05   Link #97
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
That reminds me of Bahamut from Final Fantasy IX. But isn't Caro limited as well?
Only her device.She might not need her device to summon voltail ...After all she manage to summon berserk fried in the past without any device ^^

Would be cool if somehow numbers get their hand on Caro and manage to incorporate voltail-like summoning abilities ..massive summon battles
Old 2007-07-15, 20:16   Link #98
Outlaender

Checked episode 5 again- Right at the beginning Caro has the flashback of when she was exiled from her village- the two elders state that she commands the "Silver Flight Dragon", and if protected by the "Black Flame Dragon". Which we haven't seen yet, but I figure when it does show up, it'll be "Duck, and Cover!".

All in all, I expect
that the Numbers will find their opponents to be more than a match on a personal level, after an initial advantage. I do figure that the raid on Mobile 6's HQ will suceed, and while I expect Zafira to give a good accounting of himself ( I certainly hope so), unless Zafira teleports to a secure location, I'm afraid Vivio will be snatched. It might be a bit early for the Tower to fall yet though, since there's another 10 episodes to go. I wouldn't be surprised at all to find Lutecia, Agito and Zest joining forces with MF 6 before the end, since I expect that whatever Lutecia and Zest are looking for, will end up in Scaglietti's hands.
Old 2007-07-15, 20:22   Link #99
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Now that sounds like fun . We'll have numbers running for their lives pretty quickly. Besides if Erio is going to get hurt he might as well do it in a flashy manner that will result in the bringing forth of massive destruction.

Next week should be fun though. Pretty certain we'll see the rest of the mode 2's (including the expected Strada form) and have some good fighting. It's goign to be pretty chaotic with the Aces+Signum rushing to get their devices and join the fight. Might even need Carim for her limiter release on Hayate if it's that desperate. Throw in an expected battle to capture Vivio with probably Zafira getting into it, should be more than fun.
Old 2007-07-15, 20:59   Link #100
Serenity85
Horo-ism

finally saw the ep^^ very nive, very nice indeed^^ TSAB got owned good. They were so caught of guard, very nice planning on the Doc's part. Put all the numbers to good use^^. Looking forward to seeing Vite/Rein vs Zest/Agito. Now we just need to see Signum/Rein and of course Hayate/Rein and I'll be happy^^ Was it ever mentioned if Lutecia was going after Vivio alone or if she was being acompanied by a number? Cause if shes being acompanied then this would be a perfect time for LuLu to be caught while Vivio gets captured (ya hate the thought of Vivio captured but its going to happen so a nice trade of would be Lulu caught. heck RF6 (or whats left of them) need to know where the Doc's HQ is and this would perfect Lulu befriending time^^