nitteo
blah blah blah

HAHA. sausugetta....nice, more like

Oro's private SausageGetter...
nitteo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 12:35   Link #402
Coder8
CommanderBunBun

Ugh....i hate DBZ refernces to DBZ....DBZ is in ALL things anime..its a fighter....what kind of plot would be good without a stronger enemy or a phase where the good guys get stronger? Fighter manga's like that DO NOT EXIST. Just because it has that similairity doesnt mean it is DBZ or like DBZ.
The first 100 chapters has more plot in it then DBZ had in its like 150 episodes.
Coder8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 13:01   Link #403
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder8
Ugh....i hate DBZ refernces to DBZ....DBZ is in ALL things anime..its a fighter....what kind of plot would be good without a stronger enemy or a phase where the good guys get stronger? Fighter manga's like that DO NOT EXIST. Just because it has that similairity doesnt mean it is DBZ or like DBZ.
The first 100 chapters has more plot in it then DBZ had in its like 150 episodes.
ummmmmmm..........dont be so uptight........ cant you take a JOke??????
as yous said evry other anime have this types of power up, DBZ, is not the only one...but DBZ is the most Famous...so evry anime or manga tends to get compare to it.
Old 2004-09-15, 13:56   Link #404
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

i thought i'd cut you people a little piece from 231 (oh but wait, it isnt out yet )

231 spoiler
Spoiler:
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 14:01   Link #405
becomingfoolish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoji
i thought i'd cut you people a little piece from 231 (oh but wait, it isnt out yet )

231 spoiler
Spoiler:
eh...
becomingfoolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 14:22   Link #406
Gon the Freec
1337 member ......

Personaly i thought this chapter was.......pretty good , indeed the "powerup "stuff had better stop soon but overall this chapter satisfied me .
But wow ! that pic looks weird , well both pics look pretty awesome from the next chapter , cant wait !
Gon the Freec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 15:33   Link #407
r4sEnGan
Break you limits

damn, where do u guys get this info, i cant wait for 231 now!!!!

it looks cool, i wonder wahts with the bubling tail and stuff. and wana find out why 231's clue was END.

looks good so far

EDIT: u think sasuke finds out about kyuubi?
r4sEnGan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 16:03   Link #408
Gon the Freec
1337 member ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by r4sEnGan
damn, where do u guys get this info, i cant wait for 231 now!!!!

it looks cool, i wonder wahts with the bubling tail and stuff. and wana find out why 231's clue was END.

looks good so far

EDIT: u think sasuke finds out about kyuubi?
i hope so , he'd better find out soon , cuz he's an idiot if he doesnt understand it by now . [ the fangs , tail , huge chakra are a giveaway i think ] .
Old 2004-09-15, 16:44   Link #409
CyberPunk

well it's not exactly the most logical realization that some bottom of the class ninja holds a demon inside him that trashed the village and was supposedly dealt with by the 4th. i'm sure once kyuubi starts speaking and referring to itself, sasuke will probably get the message though.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 18:06   Link #410
Gon the Freec
1337 member ......

well...yes but he has already been given many hints ; naruto vs gaara with the frog changing into the fox etc , besides i want him to know by now .
Old 2004-09-15, 19:10   Link #411
TotalSpaz

i think sasukes being a little silly thinking he can kill naruto. i mean, its not like he doesnt know how strong naruto is (he did see naruto vs gaara after all and the rasengan). he has the lvl 2 curse seal, but what can orochimaru do that will make him stronger than KYUUBI?? unless kishimoto decides to give the lvl 2 curse a ridiculous amount of power(which he might since sasuke is his favorite character) i think its obvious who the winner will be. dont get me wrong, i really like sasuke as a character, hes one of my favorites *ducks as people throw their shoes*
TotalSpaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 19:48   Link #412
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoji

231 spoiler
Spoiler:
Damn you Kyoji.

Sucks that I can't ask where u got the raw from.
neodrag38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 19:50   Link #413
gibits
Endless

I will stop reading naruto if sasuke manages to win this fight (well not really). It just shouldn't happen. Naruto spent the last arc training and fighting Kabato and the 5th, and was already stronger than Sasuke during the Chuunin arc (at the end anyhow).

What did Sasuke do all of last arc? nothing but get his ass handed to him and lie in the hospital. The fact that this fight has taken this long is pretty unbelievalbe.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 19:55   Link #414
Anbu_33

Send a message via MSN to Anbu_33
i think sasuke is going to win , unless someone stops the figth , because he cant go back to the village so his only way is oro , and right now the only way to get to him is if he beats naruto or someone interupts the fight , still hoping naruto kills him but that aint going to happen.
Anbu_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 19:59   Link #415
DuyT
Hokage

Send a message via MSN to DuyT Send a message via Yahoo to DuyT
Thumbs up

yea but it wud b like evryother anime the main character wins i want to see like a turning point like see naruto loose then he'll work harder and learn new justu's i mean seeing the same thing over is kinda boring e.g. seeing a snake eat a rat over and over...etc. yea so i wud like to see alittle twist but even if naruto still wins ill still b interested in reading on...oh yea and also i think the charge up is taking too long...i use to like DBZ but now i hate it it gets really crappy..i hope naruto doesnt turn to something like DBZ....also there could b another option...if kakashi gets there in time and stops it somehow the fights over no one wins hahaa
DuyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 20:34   Link #416
wb_hicks

whats with the naruto needs to loose if im not mistaken he has lots b4, and unlike sasuke was on the verge of death what more do you need.
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 22:42   Link #417
Veritas
The Last Visible Dog

Does Sasuke even know about Kyuubi? It's obvious that he sees Naruto turning into a monster, but the villagers were forbidden to speak about the Kyuubi directly, right? It would be interesting to see if some of the older genin remembered what happened back then, though they would have just been 1 year old.
Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 23:53   Link #418
Zek
Eyebrows...

Sasuke knows about Kyuubi itself. In Episode 1, even Naruto knows what the Fourth was famous for. It's just that none of the kids were told the specifics, i.e. the sealing.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 04:43   Link #419
scopa
I Like Anime™

Translation to the chapter 231 page:

"That red Chakura..."

"Wait... That's not chakura..."
scopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 05:46   Link #420
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Yeah it's water filled with chakra.