AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Byukugan or sharingan?
Byukugan 407 35.51%
Sharingan 647 56.46%
Neither 92 8.03%
Voters: 1146. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-08-04, 13:35   Link #821
tkdtiger

I want the byakugan...interms of in a fight...I don't think most of sharingan's abilities will work against a byakugan user since the sharingan was derived from the byakugan more then likely the byakugan has many abilities that can counteract the sharingan, but then those are just guesses. It also seems that the byakugan is much more guarded then the sharingan...I mean lets face it if Kakashi was given a bykugan they'd kill him : P
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 11:49   Link #822
ichigo112

i would just go with shraingan i can see wut the guy is gonna do next well kinda but i mean u can copy his every move like mmonkey see monkey do and plus mankagoy sharinigan there is no next lvl fro buykagen and plus it looks cooler then eanythibng i have ever seen
ichigo112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 12:00   Link #823
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Sharingan. So I don't have to worry about exams, LOL!

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 20:50   Link #824
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
Sharingan. So I don't have to worry about exams, LOL!
And why would you have to with Byakugan^^
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 20:58   Link #825
Rock Lee X
Rock Lee Junkie

Sharingan. I would sure to love to say and do everything my professor is going to say and do b4 he does it .
Rock Lee X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 23:08   Link #826
Duriel-076
The Chaos Spartan

Sharingan in one eye, and byakugan in the other. With veins popping out both sides of my head (near the eyes of course)
Duriel-076 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-06, 00:07   Link #827
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Lee X
Sharingan. I would sure to love to say and do everything my professor is going to say and do b4 he does it .
haha technically you would be using the hypnosis effect of the Sharingan thus you would be saying everything the teacher says at the same time haha
Old 2006-08-06, 02:16   Link #828
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
@ ri0

I'd rather see the papers in the way I want it, not all over the place in full 360 degrees. It would get really confusing...XD

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-06, 07:03   Link #829
Lotiman

I prefer Sharingan since you can copy other people skill. Byakugan... it looks scary when u using it. Its like your eyes can see through everything.
Lotiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-06, 15:41   Link #830
tkdtiger

I dunno...I think Byakugan has atleast some other abilities similar to the Sharingan...although it can't copy a technique I'd have to say it can still has some of the prediction type abilities of the Sharingan...It def. prob. can predict the path of an incoming target, but the truth is we don't know much about the Byakugan or if there is another level to it there then seeing chakra coils and such. Since it's also kept such a secret it wouldn't surprise me if that is the case. Let's face it we just haven't seen enough of the Byakugan to get a clear picture. We know some one like Neji appears to be able to defeat Lee quite easily. It just has shown the Sharingan much more, but I expect that it will show more of the Byakugan eventually...I would love to see a sharingan user vs a byakugan user or even learn how neji defeats lee...
Old 2006-08-07, 18:54   Link #831
Lumir

Combination of the two. What would light blue and red make? Sounds intresting, i would have the best of both. But sharingan can be countered by just looking at the users feet... And the byuakigan is mainly extra vision.
Old 2006-08-07, 20:14   Link #832
tkdtiger

You know I was think about that as well. Since the Sharingan is derived from the Byakugan I think it's possible if a Sharingan is implanted to a byakugan user that they may be able to use the sharingan with no major side effects that Kakashi has. I think this, because Sharingan is a blood line limit derived from the byakugan then at somepoint the Uchiha and the Hyuuga family line prob. meets. This means that a few (prob. not all from what I've learned from my genetics class) of the Hyuuga clan prob. can use the sharingan with very little effort. Anyways it would definatly be interesting to see...
Old 2006-08-07, 22:22   Link #833
lalala

haha i went with byakugan cause it seems more useful in naruto world i guess...but sharingan seems cooler...
well w/e...
lalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 23:32   Link #834
MetalAlchemist17

I'm goign to have to go with sharingan. Itachi is just so incredibly strong.
MetalAlchemist17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 23:45   Link #835
raikage
日本語を食べません!

*is constantly hoping this thread can stay civilized, and therefore not locked*
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 00:00   Link #836
kakasensai
Akitsuki San

I pick sharingan well first off.. The byukan can see there chakara points and also see far away... But sharingan gots more then that.. It can see chakara points as well also if there were clones then they can tell which is the real one... Also it can copy moves of that opponet not all but some..
kakasensai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 01:31   Link #837
cheese4u
da big boss

Definetley Sharingan,it may have its limits as far as chakra consumption is concerned but the capabilities are pretty much endless.
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 01:32   Link #838
Airaku
####

360-vision doesn’t seem so confusing to me. I figure it would be something similar to looking at panoramic photo. IMO byakugan is the premium pick, just ‘cause I’m such a hentai (x-ray-vision means ultimate insight—).

Airaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 08:12   Link #839
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Let's defend the Byakugan for once!
Sure in term of pure offense and lethality the Sharingan wins. By an incredible margin even.
But in term of utility on the battlefield I would give the prize to the Byakugan now.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airaku
IMO byakugan is the premium pick, just ‘cause I’m such a hentai (x-ray-vision means ultimate insight—).
With the Sharigan you can make them do as your wish
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 08:17   Link #840
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Let's defend the Byakugan for once!
Sure in term of pure offense and lethality the Sharingan wins. By an incredible margin even.
But in term of utility on the battlefield I would give the prize to the Byakugan now.

Spoiler:
Plus you can improve the chakra flow of your teammates...
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote