AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-08-25, 10:09   Link #1061
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki
What happens when the 6th graders like Shizuma or Miyuki graduates? where they go after?...work? or like college/university. >< yea, im not that familiar with japanese's school sys.
That will probably depend on the family the child is from, and what the parents have in mind.

Remember, this is essentially a rich and exclusive private school. The parents would either want their daughter to:
A: Get into university and find a career fitting for her high social status.

B: Get whatever degree that qualifies her to run whatever business empire the family owns, and succeed her parents.

C: Do A, B, or neither, but the important part is to find a husband who is worth her attention, or at least equal status.

D: Marry some guy that the parents already picked because they don't trust her to make her own decisions, and the expensive education was merely to keep her out of trouble rather than any kind of desire to make her independent.

or...
E: The worst case, similar to D but the marriage is political or wealth-related, with no attention paid to the daughter at all.

Note that I listed parents in descending order from the most pleasant types to the most cruel types, based on how much freedom they grant their daughter. (It doesn't mean the parents are intentionally mean; people just don't always love in a good way.)
Old 2006-08-25, 10:53   Link #1062
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to niwasatou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=321

To Yaya fans out there, please give your support to her in today's Saimoe match.

The other day Chikaru actually managed to progress to the second round. So if there's enough StoPani votes, she might have a chance. At least let her go with a bang.
Yes, vote for Yaya, people!!
Katakoi moe!

Judging from the qualifiying round statistics, she definitely has a chance.
niwasatou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-25, 20:25   Link #1063
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I think most of us have been focused on the ShizumaXNagisaXTamo situation thats going on, that we have some what forgotten about YaYa. I want to say thanks to Kinny Riddle for reviving some YaYa discussions.

YaYa is pretty much in the same situation as Tamo is in if not worse. Whenever we see her now she just has this melencoly look about her. I think it was ep18 or 19 where YaYa and Hikari are practicing together and YaYa got a little close which caused Hakari to jump like she was startled. Then she said something "Im sorry its still sore there" i never thought about it till now. Does anyone know what she ment? YaYa is in my top 5 fav charcters in the series and i just feel so bad for her. I would like to say i see a happy ending for her but i dont. With only 6 or 7 episodes to go bringing her and Hakari together romantically will just feel rushed. What ending do you see for YaYa?
Old 2006-08-25, 23:13   Link #1064
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by kct
If followed the normal system, they'll go to college or university. But in Miyuki's case, she has been engaged from young to someone, so she'll marry the person she is engaged to after they leave the school.
engaged hm...a guy or a girl in this case? . It doesnt really explain what *gender* is Miyuki is marrying with. But im assuming is a female i suppose since is a yuri anime ^^

For Yaya-chan, probably she'll just take it all in and root for Amane and Hikari, just hope they wont make it too hard for Yaya. At end im hope Hikari would understand Yaya's feelings for her and they would make it up...somehow ><

Btw which pathway do people like u guys like the most? the anime or the manga?
..In terms of plot i think i would go anime but...in terms of comedy i go with manga, and the manga i think it sorta satifies me because
Spoiler:
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-26, 02:34   Link #1065
ati

I'm Yaya's fan, I want to vote for her ^_^.

I'm worry about Yaya more than Shizuma/Nagisa/Tamao and notice from hikari reaction, it seems she know what Yaya feel for her anyway she love Amane so I think they should do something to make Amane more interesting but it's quite late coz now we're on ep.21
ati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-26, 09:08   Link #1066
Lilium
Yuri Priestess

Send a message via MSN to Lilium
Quote:
engaged hm...a guy or a girl in this case? . It doesnt really explain what *gender* is Miyuki is marrying with. But im assuming is a female i suppose since is a yuri anime ^^
Don't think so,but why not?

Quote:
For Yaya-chan, probably she'll just take it all in and root for Amane and Hikari, just hope they wont make it too hard for Yaya. At end im hope Hikari would understand Yaya's feelings for her and they would make it up...somehow ><
I would too prefer such ending,Amane is just too dull,all the time playing prince on white horse character,it's really annoying and boring,and Yaya is just such emotional character,she can't be pushed aside for whole serie(second season would be needed),I too hope Hikari finnaly understand with who she should be really with.
Also I just think that better pair for Nagisa would be Tamao,afterall Tamao-chan too deserves some prize at the end of serie,beside for me Nagisa/Tamao couple is just much cuter than Nagisa/Shizuma,but we all know it will end that way.
Lilium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-26, 09:32   Link #1067
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilium
I would too prefer such ending,Amane is just too dull,all the time playing prince on white horse character,it's really annoying and boring,and Yaya is just such emotional character,she can't be pushed aside for whole serie(second season would be needed),I too hope Hikari finnaly understand with who she should be really with.
Also I just think that better pair for Nagisa would be Tamao,afterall Tamao-chan too deserves some prize at the end of serie,beside for me Nagisa/Tamao couple is just much cuter than Nagisa/Shizuma,but we all know it will end that way.
Well, we still have fanfiction..
Old 2006-08-26, 09:43   Link #1068
Lilium
Yuri Priestess

But it's not the same
Are there any news of possibilty of second season?
Old 2006-08-26, 09:46   Link #1069
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=347

Great news for Yaya fans. She actually won, beating Lacus of GSD, whose reputation got tarnished by GSD's producers lame handling of the story (lol). Then again, characters from mainstream-oriented series don't normally do well in what is basically a tourment for "otakus" to participate in.

Anyway, that makes Chikaru and Yaya representing StoPani in the second round now. That leaves Nagisa (Aug 29th), Miyuki (Aug 30th), Kaname (Evil Lesbian Duo) (Sept 4th), Shizuma (Sept 5th), Tamao and Remon (Sept 7th), Kizuna and Hikari (Sept 8th AND in the same group).

I'm not including Starbride, Amane's bloody horse, for obvious reasons. lol How on earth a HORSE got in baffles me.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-26, 10:46   Link #1070
Kuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
As ShizumaXNagisa ending being to predictable i dont agree with that. How many animes have you seen where through the whole series its all about that one person then boom at the end the charcter ends up with someone else. To end it Nagisa and Shizuma would be out of the ordinary. They always try to throw a twist in there somewhere. well what if the twist is no twist at all
How many times I've seen an anime where the first couple ends up together? Well, for as long as I can remember, all of them. To end the series w/those two would be *completely* in the ordinary. Of course, Strapani isn't exactly the epitome of creativity, so if those two do hook up together, I wouldn't be surprised.

Personally, after watching episode 21 raw, where Shizuma acknowledged that she needed Mizuki, I would think that those two would hook up. Perhaps episode 22 where Shizuma and Nagisa meet up in the greenhouse, there would be some closure on that pairing, and the rest of the series can focus on the Yaya/Amane/Hikari relationship and Tamao.

Oh, and look below for potential spoiler!

Spoiler:
Kuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-26, 11:00   Link #1071
Lilium
Yuri Priestess

Spoiler:

Finnaly fansub of episode 21 is for grab^^
Old 2006-08-26, 11:12   Link #1072
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

i dont really mind if is Tamoa x Nagisa but i do prefer prefer Nagisa x Shizuma, since they focus their relationship in a few episodes and thats what gotten into me. In addtion, if you do check pics around SP many of which are Shizuma x Nagisa but i do understand there are also people that draws or have pics of Tamao x Nagisa. Either way, i have both pairings so i think i should be satisfy what the ending, if not i'd buy one way ticket to japan and hunt down studio and burn it down xP. But it makes me sad if they do indeed get together that is Nagisa x Shizuma, how they get together again when Shizuma grads?

For the Hikari x Amane part, i somewhat now prefer Hikari x Yaya =/. Though, seeing as how it is now, hard to say what will they do. Reason i dislike Amane x Hikari is Amane is....too quiet, i always see her on a horse whenever i see her. The only part i do liked for them was at the beach, now there should be more of those somewhere in SP. ^_^

Quote:
As ShizumaXNagisa ending being to predictable i dont agree with that. How many animes have you seen where through the whole series its all about that one person then boom at the end the charcter ends up with someone else. To end it Nagisa and Shizuma would be out of the ordinary. They always try to throw a twist in there somewhere. well what if the twist is no twist at all
hmm....twists, most anime couples who started ended together in a way. However one anime that threw me off was Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien. Hehe that completely surprised me where the main character did something that i dont expect him to. That is, ending with someone else.
Old 2006-08-26, 13:39   Link #1073
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuro
How many times I've seen an anime where the first couple ends up together? Well, for as long as I can remember, all of them. To end the series w/those two would be *completely* in the ordinary. Of course, Strapani isn't exactly the epitome of creativity, so if those two do hook up together, I wouldn't be surprised.

Personally, after watching episode 21 raw, where Shizuma acknowledged that she needed Mizuki, I would think that those two would hook up. Perhaps episode 22 where Shizuma and Nagisa meet up in the greenhouse, there would be some closure on that pairing, and the rest of the series can focus on the Yaya/Amane/Hikari relationship and Tamao.

Spoiler:
Wow didnt see that coming when i hit the spoiler tag, either way i think i would be satisfied with either Tamo or Shizuma. But i must say that Shot of Nagisa and Tamo is ummmmmm.............lets just say cold shower
Old 2006-08-26, 13:57   Link #1074
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-08-26, 14:18   Link #1075
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Quote:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

But don't get me wrong, I also want Tamao/Nagisa, and especially Shizuma/Miyuki.
They shouldn't offer us so many possibilities of pairings. It just hurts in the end.
Old 2006-08-26, 14:28   Link #1076
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Yaya and her unrequited love. I feel sorry because Hikari only has her eyes set to Amane...and so does Amane. I guess when she tried to kiss her a few eps back, I guess that means that she lost her control over her feelings for Hikari..just for that moment.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-26, 17:00   Link #1077
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Hmm, I just noticed.. we need an updated relationship chart for SutoPani
Old 2006-08-26, 18:29   Link #1078
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

has anyone done a poll for the possible couples ending? With so many choices and the everyones opinion being so diverse it would intresting to see how many people want this person to end up with that person.
Old 2006-08-27, 00:54   Link #1079
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Location: Norway, thats why Im bad in English, but I try my best
Send a message via MSN to nilsen
Why do ppl's want a not ordinary ending,?
I want to se Shizuma & Nagisa together, happy... I do not know, but I cryed at episode 18 and 19... Strawberry Panic is killing me.
I know manny ppl's want a good ShizumaXNagisa ending, why can't we get it xD
The thing I want is all the couples 2be together, nothing more, why Harem why?;Pp (I<3Harem)
Then I mean Shizuma and Nagisa ofc.

And is it a possibilty for a second season ,?
I love this aNime!<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by niwasatou
They shouldn't offer us so many possibilities of pairings. It just hurts in the end.
True..true..true!

Nilsen <> Norway!
nilsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-27, 01:41   Link #1080
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Ok, if someone makes a thread/discussion poll thread, i'd be the first one to VOTE, unfortunately i dont know how to make a poll thread, if anyone can please do so, i'll be gladly to particiapte ^_^.well is 5 more eps now, *crosses his fingers for Nagisa x Shizuma*

Tags
drama, romance, seinen, yuri