Kiyoe
kyo gamers

The beautiful sister-in-law :v

Kiyoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-21, 15:40   Link #17442
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

New SS? Wonder what it's about...
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Like a flower whose petals have died, all I feel is emptiness inside
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.
I知 letting you go, even though you were never mine.
It was my mistake to think this could be just fine.

Letting Go
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-21, 20:21   Link #17443
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Kotori Editor
Lots of unfamiliar kanji, but it’s about some illustration(s) in Ratatosk’s “Fraxinus Magazine.”

That illustration is recent, right? Because it says in the corner that the new anime project is in progress. I know some people were worried about it.

And shouldn’t we be seeing the announcement for March’s volume release sometime around now?
Old 2018-01-21, 20:42   Link #17444
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Kotori Editor
Lots of unfamiliar kanji, but it’s about some illustration(s) in Ratatosk’s “Fraxinus Magazine.”

That illustration is recent, right? Because it says in the corner that the new anime project is in progress. I know some people were worried about it.

And shouldn’t we be seeing the announcement for March’s volume release sometime around now?
It was released in the March 2018 Dragon Magazine. If March has a release, we should know on the 1st March - but the fact that Dragon Magazine doesn't appear to have revealed anything is telling.

EDIT: Chinese sources say Date A Bullet Volume 3 and Date A Live 18 are to be released on March 20th, though offer no title for either.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.

Letting Go
Old 2018-01-22, 07:50   Link #17445
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
It was released in the March 2018 Dragon Magazine. If March has a release, we should know on the 1st March - but the fact that Dragon Magazine doesn't appear to have revealed anything is telling.

EDIT: Chinese sources say Date A Bullet Volume 3 and Date A Live 18 are to be released on March 20th, though offer no title for either.
Date the Bullet 3 is the title for the Date A Live Fragment's third volume.

I can confirm Vol 18 is coming out in March along with DAB 3 but there's still no cover pic.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-22, 09:22   Link #17446
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Date the Bullet 3 is the title for the Date A Live Fragment's third volume.

I can confirm Vol 18 is coming out in March along with DAB 3 but there's still no cover pic.
I know, I wasn’t clear, but Volume 18’s title isn’t out, yet, which is what I meant.

Also, how, exactly, can you confirm it?
I still can’t find a single Japanese source stating it - just Chinese ones - which is suspicious; not that I personally doubt it, but still.

Letting Go
Old 2018-01-22, 09:31   Link #17447
AP24

Quote:
I know, I wasn’t clear, but Volume 18’s title isn’t out, yet, which is what I meant.

Also, how, exactly, can you confirm it?
List of Fujimi Fantasia Bunko's March releases is on ranobe-mori.net
Old 2018-01-22, 09:48   Link #17448
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
List of Fujimi Fantasia Bunko's March releases is on ranobe-mori.net
??? Wh?? But I just checked and the match releasss went there...

Letting Go
Old 2018-01-22, 10:33   Link #17449
AP24

Quote:
??? Wh?? But I just checked and the match releasss went there...
It's on the main page, just scroll down. Or go here: http://ranobe-mori.net/news/2018/01_016469.php
Old 2018-01-22, 10:34   Link #17450
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
It's on the main page, just scroll down. Or go here: http://ranobe-mori.net/news/2018/01_016469.php
Ah, so it is. Thank you for the quick reply!

Letting Go
Old 2018-01-26, 22:56   Link #17451
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasDown! View Post
Mukuro: Huh? Thou! who art thou?! Why art thou in Nushi-sama's room?

Kurumi: A foreigner... loli, how come she still does not know about me?
Shouldn't "Why" be replaced with "Wherefore" since we're using Shakespeare-style English? And Kurumi calling Mukuro a "loli" seems out of the blue; Mukuro doesn't look anywhere near as small as Yoshino for instance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasDown! View Post
If you're wondering where this is from, it's a fanart drawn by Tsubasaki and posted on Pixiv. Just wanted to share it becuase this could have been a potential SS (actually it's like a recreation of Kurumi Santa Claus from the Encore 3 but with Mukuro butting in). Damn this would be so amusing to read. Also, this guy really almost nailed Tsunako's style here. Props to him!
Do you think that Kurumi and Mukuro might start a fight in Shidou's own room? What exactly happened in the Kurumi Santa Claus story again?

Quote:
It痴 really, really good fan art. It totally looks like Tsunako痴 style!
Right down to the whole "revealing clothing is cute on female characters" bit for Mukuro's dress, that Tsunako seems to like a lot.

Is it just me, or are the ones in control of DAL merchandise a bit slow on putting out figures? Kurumi is one of the most popular characters from this franchise, and I don't think a Kurumi figure based on a famous moment from the first season (which aired years ago) has been made yet, despite how much it could sell. Take a look at this official clip at four minutes and 44 seconds in case you need a reminder of which Kurumi moment that was:

NSFW
In case you forgot which moment this is.
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I've seen more risque figures for seinen LN series too, but it's not like DAL doesn't have LN illustrations they could be based on either, like this one from Vol. 16. You'd think a Kurumi figure based on the following LN illustration would be a very popular item:

NSFW
Tagged for fanservice.
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
Volume 19 is more likely to be the last, to be honest, but it won稚 be going beyond that.
Now that Production IMS is in financial trouble, could this mean that the 3rd season of the anime might be delayed or cancelled outright? If it's so important that the 3rd season finish airing before the last LN volume releases, does this mean that either DAL's 3rd season gets a new animation studio like Highschool DXD did, or just gets cancelled because it would cost too much money to change animation studios and come too late?
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-27, 04:59   Link #17452
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Now that Production IMS is in financial trouble, could this mean that the 3rd season of the anime might be delayed or cancelled outright? If it's so important that the 3rd season finish airing before the last LN volume releases, does this mean that either DAL's 3rd season gets a new animation studio like Highschool DXD did, or just gets cancelled because it would cost too much money to change animation studios and come too late?
I just pointed out from the latest DAL illustration above that the new anime project is still in the works.
Old 2018-01-27, 06:27   Link #17453
AFKBORED

According to some anon on 5ch it looks like V19 will be the last volume(for the main story I guess)
AFKBORED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-27, 07:28   Link #17454
tuckersister

I want at least see a scene with Shidou talking to Original Shidou. We kind of need it.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-27, 08:23   Link #17455
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFKBORED View Post
According to some anon on 5ch it looks like V19 will be the last volume(for the main story I guess)
Let痴 wait for word from the author or publisher.
Old 2018-01-27, 10:18   Link #17456
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Lets not forget that DAL was mentioned in the special report to be ‘at its climax’ - which means the end, but V18 certainly can’t be the last. So although it’s ludicrous to think we have several more volumes to go, we clearly have at least a couple more. I’d imagine at least two more (for 19), maybe one more, for 20...but any more than that would negate the ‘climax’ thing they have mentioned on at least two occasions.

Letting Go
Old 2018-01-27, 10:34   Link #17457
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

I know the end is coming, but I don稚 believe anything unless it comes from an actual official source. Force of habit.
Old 2018-02-01, 14:06   Link #17458
kuudererules

Found this chart from my friend in FB
is this almost right?

Spoiler for large picture:
kuudererules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-01, 14:12   Link #17459
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuudererules View Post
Found this chart from my friend in FB
is this almost right?

Spoiler for large picture:
Marina and the Nibellecoles aren't the same, and Original!Shido isn't New!Shido's father, but other than that it's largely accurate.

Although why the hell Mayuri is on it, and Rinne isn't, given that Rinne is the one Tachibana has said he likes to think is canon is baffling.

And of course, whether or not Kaguya and Yuzuru really were once one being is still unknown - on the one hand, all Spirits, Yamai included, were once human, and it doesn't make any sense that a Sephirah would divide a human in two; but on the other hand, we've not been given any evidence to the contrary, either (not that there is any evidence for, either, but still).

Letting Go
Old 2018-02-02, 20:33   Link #17460
JonasDown!

Well people. This might be sudden but the title of the new volume is out.

Spoiler for Spoiler:

For those wondering where the info comes from, it's from Ranobe: http://ranobe-mori.net/label/fantasia-bunko/

That was a suprise honestly.
JonasDown! is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy