AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-07-05, 01:33   Link #1
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

The Story of an unyielding Ninja (Jiraiya's novel)

There STILL is Masashi Kishimoto named to be the author. Not a note that says "Inspired by the manga written from Masashi Kishimoto." Or something similiar. So he helped creating the story.

But still:

The story of this book is NO proof for something to happen. --> It HAS its parallels to the original Story of Naruto, but the plot is totally different.

The characters similiarities to the original story:

Shu is like the Kakashi/Sarutobi—-> the wise Sensei, who don’t want his students to get hurt

Tsuyu
is like a mix of Sakura/Tsunade—-> the medic in the Team, in love with the “bad” guy, VERY Tsundere

Renge is a little bit like Sasuke—> Betrays his Team, leaving his village, “the silent” guy, rival of Naruto

And Naruto is a mix of Jiraiya and Naruto —> The hero of the story, in love with Tsuyu, rival of Renge.

Shuku is the village where Tsuyu and Naruto live.—> Konoha

Spoiler for (From chapter 5 “I’ll never give up”, P.190):

There is a girl called Shima in the book. It's no Hinata in character, but she seems interested in Naruto, as you can see her:

A funny/pervert Naru/Tsuyu scene in the book

To understand, you have to know:

The story of this book is NO proof for something to happen. --> It HAS its parallels to the original Story of Naruto, but the plot is totally different.

Shima tried to kill the group but they stopped her. Big breasted like it seems x) Now she helps the team.

Tsuyu is like a mix of Sakura/Tsunade --> the medic in the Team, in love with the “bad” guy, VERY Tsundere

And Naruto is a mix of Jiraiya and Naruto --> The hero of the story, in love with Tsuyu, rival of Renge.

Shuku is the village where Tsuyu and Naruto live.

Nikaku is a ninja who is there to replace Redge’s place in the team. He discovers himself as a donkey.
Spoiler for (P.79):

Spoiler for (Chapter 1 “The Mission” P. 27):

The resolve of this promise:
Spoiler for (Chapter 5 “I’ll never give up!” Page 169):

Images
pages
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

__________________________________________________ _______________
All credits for this info (post) (above) go to FreakySandra1995 and others from heaven and earth site/forums!
http://www.narusaku.com/index.php?showtopic=13041

I asked for the permission to post this here and they allowed it!

__________________________________________________ _______________
From what I gathered the book is only available in Germany and Italy. So maybe Naruto fans from there can share more info on this then I can.
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 17:15   Link #2
Monster0

Thank you very much for sharing.How did you find out about this?Is there a magazine,magazine haha! I mean a site that has news about all things manga?Hey i would buy a publication too,i still like to read stuff off paper.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote