AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-02-22, 06:01   Link #1841
LastResolve

ehm i dont think accelarator level 3 would be able to create an auto full body protection also
kihara was able to defeat accelarator by pulling away his punch from the moment they reached at his aim

Last edited by LastResolve; 2010-02-22 at 07:54.
Old 2010-02-22, 06:11   Link #1842
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastResolve View Post
ehm i dont think accelarator level 3 would be able to create an auto full body protection also
kihara was able to defeat accelarator by pulling away his punched from the moment they reached at his aim
I think a Level 3 Redirection would still cover the entire body, but the clone himself wouldn't be able to make the super fast calculations that Accelerator does. And certainly wouldn't be able to deflect the more faster, powerful and 'complex' attacks. But like the Imoutos, they could still use weapons, and their intelligence alone is dangerous, look at how Accelerator was able to kill all those [Hound Dog] operatives without his powers.

Kihara is a special case, he's able to outthink Accelerator's calculations faster than him. I missed out the part whether he actually modified his brain and body, but it would explain how he was able to do so now instead of before.
Old 2010-02-22, 09:24   Link #1843
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I think a Level 3 Redirection would still cover the entire body, but the clone himself wouldn't be able to make the super fast calculations that Accelerator does. And certainly wouldn't be able to deflect the more faster, powerful and 'complex' attacks. But like the Imoutos, they could still use weapons, and their intelligence alone is dangerous, look at how Accelerator was able to kill all those [Hound Dog] operatives without his powers.
Then, What will happen if lv 3 Redirection punches lv 5 Redirection? (What will happen when Redirection meet Redirection?)

- By the way do you think Accelerator will cancel his power when he takes a bath or sleep with the girl?
Old 2010-02-22, 09:55   Link #1844
LastResolve

no he wont he can alter his speed xD
Old 2010-02-22, 21:45   Link #1845
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Then, What will happen if lv 3 Redirection punches lv 5 Redirection? (What will happen when Redirection meet Redirection?)

- By the way do you think Accelerator will cancel his power when he takes a bath or sleep with the girl?
For the first one, since Accelerator is level 5, 'leveling' off of level 2–3 clones wouldn't do much at all. They don't learn from the others' mistakes (unless the scientists managed to hook them up to their own network like Accelerator is to the imouto's), not to mention they can only get so creative with level 2–3 redirection. Also, they wouldn't be a match; Accelerator has by far faster and more complex calculative abilities.

For the second, taking a bath whilst reflecting water would defeat the entire purpose of taking the bath. Plus, he does take a bath (Though it's not like he had a choice whether his powers were active or not).
Spoiler for Bath:
Old 2010-02-22, 22:10   Link #1846
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
You mean something like this?
Spoiler for Robotic armor:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nya~n View Post
Or a brain placed in a T-800. Oh, the insanity!
Actually i was thinking like the Union Flag from Gundam 00.
Old 2010-02-23, 04:39   Link #1847
BlueDo

I think that auto-reflect is very advanced, even for a level-5.
Or maybe it's the nature of the redirection piping away anything like an immune system.

If people could put a protective shield like that around themselves so normally, then you would see teleporters teleporting away missiles.
Old 2010-02-23, 06:52   Link #1848
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDo View Post
If people could put a protective shield like that around themselves so normally, then you would see teleporters teleporting away missiles.
Technically they could, but only if they have that kind of super computation power.
Old 2010-02-23, 11:01   Link #1849
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Another group is translating the novels.
http://transcendenttranslations.wordpress.com/
Old 2010-02-23, 12:26   Link #1850
tsunade666

the almighty protection of accel is subconsciously being release. Even if his asleep or taking a bath or whatsoever. Because its his AIM field and aim is being release subconscious by the espers. The aim field of him has initial settings of reflecting stuff but he adjust it on what he wants to reflect. Like adding sounds off and sun rays out or just reverse gravity towards the ground. Making him rocket speed.
The question in when taking a bath is if he will also consider reflecting the water because if he do he will just add it on the initial or default settings of his aim field and reflect it.

EDIT: btw where do you get the accel and Lo having a bath together. I haven't heard of that before.

That grouped hadn't even started yet. Their doing kizu though I love those stories.
Old 2010-02-23, 14:37   Link #1851
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Well, I think that having another group doing the translation is showing that To Aru Majutsu no Index/Railgun is getting alot more people into this series.
Old 2010-02-23, 15:46   Link #1852
cubicjack
Kino fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
EDIT: btw where do you get the accel and Lo having a bath together. I haven't heard of that before.
That was in vol. 8.
Old 2010-02-23, 17:17   Link #1853
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neki Ecko View Post
Well, I think that having another group doing the translation is showing that To Aru Majutsu no Index/Railgun is getting alot more people into this series.
More exposure is never a bad thing.
Old 2010-02-23, 18:39   Link #1854
LastResolve

btw what is the 11th and 12th dimension i mean 4rth = time but 11th and 12th wth is even that is it just something that only exist's in tamni or is there a theory about those dimensions?
Old 2010-02-23, 20:21   Link #1855
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I've looked at Wikipedia and there really is such a concept, both concerning quantum physics.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-02-24, 10:02   Link #1856
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

yea there is. Look at string theory in wiki.
Old 2010-02-26, 02:00   Link #1857
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

The idea of 'String Theory' came about to help connect together both the theory of Relativity and Quantum physics, which normally don't fit together. At the very least, this is what I understand from hearsay.

Moving on...

Spoiler for volume 10:
Old 2010-02-26, 02:19   Link #1858
tsunade666

I'm no good with difficult science......

btw thanks for another spoiler chaoz.

Spoiler for In volume 7:

uggg I want to read vol 9 and 10 already but still tied on toooooo many school work that I can't even finish 7 yet.

EDIT!!!!!! WHAT DATE! I THOUGHT HE ONLY HAD A DATE WITH BIRIBIRI BUT I WAS WRONG!!!!!!
Old 2010-02-26, 02:42   Link #1859
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I'm no good with difficult science......

btw thanks for another spoiler chaoz.

Spoiler for In volume 7:
Oh yeah, you're about there already.

The pacing afterwards would shoot up fast

Quote:
EDIT!!!!!! WHAT DATE! I THOUGHT HE ONLY HAD A DATE WITH BIRIBIRI BUT I WAS WRONG!!!!!!
They didn't use the word 'date'. But It's a night time walk/tour of the city, I don't know what else could you call it

I'm not sure if he went through with it yet, seeing as how she was sent to the hospital.
Old 2010-02-26, 03:08   Link #1860
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
They didn't use the word 'date'. But It's a night time walk/tour of the city, I don't know what else could you call it
A DATE.

Seriously, Himegami havent had a chance to be alone with Touma since the Deep Blood problem, besides she is part of Touma's Group and she does deserve atleast one "date" with Touma for joining his harem

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen