AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-03-21, 17:33   Link #21
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

I have this bad habit of sometimes reading loli fanservice manga for every reason other than loli fanservice.

Lotte no Omocha! is surprisingly...fun. It has this sort of laid-back of atmosphere that makes you accept some weird things.

Shipping-wise I put my allegiance to the MILF queen. I totally d'aawwww'd at "darling."
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 17:58   Link #22
Shadow5YA

The male lead should get back together with the Queen. It's obvious that Lotte just wants parental love, and the guy views Lotte as a child like his daughter. His daughter and Lotte are already related anyway, so there just needs to be more romance between the Queen and him to push them together.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 19:10   Link #23
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
The male lead should get back together with the Queen. It's obvious that Lotte just wants parental love, and the guy views Lotte as a child like his daughter. His daughter and Lotte are already related anyway, so there just needs to be more romance between the Queen and him to push them together.
Was it ever confirmed that the queen actually slept with with him and that "his daughter" is his, I mean she is a succubus and sleeps with about just anyone.

So yeah I would not like the fact that he went for the queen since she is a over sized slut who has over 1000 harem of men she sleeps with at any giving time. I think it would be more fun if its Lotte since she is cute and will only want the main guy and not pick anyone else.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 19:27   Link #24
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Was it ever confirmed that the queen actually slept with with him and that "his daughter" is his, I mean she is a succubus and sleeps with about just anyone.

So yeah I would not like the fact that he went for the queen since she is a over sized slut who has over 1000 harem of men she sleeps with at any giving time. I think it would be more fun if its Lotte since she is cute and will only want the main guy and not pick anyone else.
Both the Naoya and the queen confirmed that Asuha is their daughter.

Lotte may have feelings for Naoya, but that does not mean she loves him as a significant other, and the same goes for Naoya towards Lotte.
Old 2011-03-21, 20:06   Link #25
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Chapter 16 is nice. I'm glad the character I wanted to see the most has her own chapter. I thought she was interesting when she appeared, so I'm glad she isn't going to be forgotten.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 08:50   Link #26
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Both the Naoya and the queen confirmed that Asuha is their daughter.
Doesnt seem convincing enough really. She slept with so many men that it can really be anyones kid and Nagoya just believes her, he has no proof whatsoever that she really is his kid, except for hair color which is kind of small.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-06, 16:16   Link #27
Corrosoin

Could someone tell me where you can read this manga or where to download it from? I have looked and can't find this anywhere.
Corrosoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-06, 21:44   Link #28
Exether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosoin View Post
Could someone tell me where you can read this manga or where to download it from? I have looked and can't find this anywhere.
Check the usual online readers (mangareader, mangafox, manga-somethingXD) or go to Baka-Updates and search for the scanlator site. I wish I could be more specific but I don't know if that is against the forum rules. I read all the chapters available two days ago and it really wasn't that hard to find

Now regarding the story. I do think that Asuha is Naoya's daugther, there is resemblance and I darethink that according to the timeline Naoya was probably among the Queen's first partners... I have just read the english scanlations so correct me if I'm wrong.

For the description of Succubus in this story, it seems that when they reach "the age" their lust/instint/feeding habits or whatever you might call it overcomes their love, you can notice that there might be a King or "official husband" and the author has given many hints, but that doesn't stop the queen from having her harem. so I don't see any future for a Naoya-Queen or Naoya-Lotte relation (At least in the normal bigamy and fidelity sense).

I can say for sure that despite some lighthearted situations, this story has some undertones that make it not apropriate for a young audience (aka kids ) And probably as the story goes on the tone might become darker, but yeah, the last part is just my speculation and it will depend on how the author wants to continue the story.

Last edited by Exether; 2011-04-06 at 22:18.
Exether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-06, 22:18   Link #29
Shadow5YA

It's true that the Queen having a monogamous relationship with Naoya ges against her nature, but with the little developments between Naoya, the Queen, and Lotte, it's possible that she'll become much close to Lotte as family, with Naoya being involved as well.

Who knows... since the Queen liked Naoya enough to rape him before he was even fully developed, maybe Naoya is packing some heat and can satisfy the Queen on his own after all.
Old 2011-04-06, 22:22   Link #30
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exether View Post
Check the usual online readers (mangareader, mangafox, manga-somethingXD) or go to Baka-Updates and search for the scanlator site. I wish I could be more specific but I don't know if that is against the forum rules. I read all the chapters available two days ago and it really wasn't that hard to find

Now regarding the story. I do think that Asuha is Naoya's daugther, there is resemblance and I darethink that according to the timeline Naoya was probably among the Queen's first partners... I have just read the english scanlations so correct me if I'm wrong.

For the description of Succubus in this story, it seems that when they reach "the age" their lust/instint/feeding habits or whatever you might call it overcomes their love, you can notice that there might be a King or "official husband" and the author has given many hints, but that doesn't stop the queen from having her harem. so I don't see any future for a Naoya-Queen or Naoya-Lotte relation (At least in the normal bigamy and fidelity sense).

I can say for sure that despite some lighthearted situations, this story has some undertones that make it not apropriate for a young audience (aka kids ) And probably as the story goes on the tone might become darker, but yeah, the last part is just my speculation and it will depend on how the author wants to continue the story.
a thought concerning a king. maybe the king is decided by whose child she gives birth to. Maybe that was why she hid Asuha, she didn;t want to drag naoya into all of that. Out of everyone she seems to show a pretty strong affection (possibly love) towards naoya just by what i have seen of the manga. I personally feel naoya and the queen have the strongest possibility. Lotte is far more a daughter role especially since he's much older than her.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-06, 22:26   Link #31
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
a thought concerning a king. maybe the king is decided by whose child she gives birth to. Maybe that was why she hid Asuha, she didn;t want to drag naoya into all of that. Out of everyone she seems to show a pretty strong affection (possibly love) towards naoya just by what i have seen of the manga. I personally feel naoya and the queen have the strongest possibility. Lotte is far more a daughter role especially since he's much older than her.
I agree. Naoya seems to see Lotte as a daughter more than a lover. Even Asuha, Naoya's daughter, sees Lotte as a sister.

There's the possibility that Asuha was left with Naoya because she was not a succubus, which means the possibility of her being discriminated and ousted as an illegitimate child (which she basically is).
Old 2011-04-07, 21:33   Link #32
Exether

Quote:
I agree. Naoya seems to see Lotte as a daughter more than a lover. Even Asuha, Naoya's daughter, sees Lotte as a sister.

There's the possibility that Asuha was left with Naoya because she was not a succubus, which means the possibility of her being discriminated and ousted as an illegitimate child (which she basically is).
Asuha is not a succubus yet she is such a precocious girl, much more than the actual Lotte Makes me wonder in what kind of woman she will turn to be
Old 2011-04-07, 23:26   Link #33
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exether View Post
Asuha is not a succubus yet she is such a precocious girl, much more than the actual Lotte Makes me wonder in what kind of woman she will turn to be
hard to tell if she is a sucubus or not. We don't have a clear view of what defines one in this universe. there isn't much difference between her and Lotte even though they are about the same age except their personalities so it could be that she is a sucubus.
Old 2011-04-07, 23:32   Link #34
Shadow5YA

Quote:
hard to tell if she is a sucubus or not. We don't have a clear view of what defines one in this universe. there isn't much difference between her and Lotte even though they are about the same age except their personalities so it could be that she is a sucubus.
You mean ignoring that fact that Lotte and her mother have heart-shaped tails and pointed ears while Asuha looks completely human?
Old 2011-04-10, 12:44   Link #35
Exether

Quote:
Quote:
You mean ignoring that fact that Lotte and her mother have heart-shaped tails and pointed ears while Asuha looks completely human?
ROFL Ah! The irony They have the best plastic surgeons in that world... So getting rid of a tail and pointy ears is no problem at all

It is pointed in the manga that sucubus can mate with any being, and it seems that the product will not always be a sucubus... Probably there is an implicit rule that the heir needs to be a sucubus and any other being would be discarted, thus the fact that the Queen had to leave Asuha with her father... The premise itself has potential but since this is a comedy manga I don't see anything like drama or political intrigues hapening any time soon.
Old 2011-04-10, 15:00   Link #36
Darknemo2000

Quote:
Qyueen is just as much older than Naoya as Naoya is older than Lotte so I dont see your logic. Lotte doesnt really look that much as a daughter to me. Not a lover but not excatly a daughter either.
Old 2011-04-10, 15:13   Link #37
Xacual

Queen is 6 years older than Naoya, the gap between them isn't that big.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 15:30   Link #38
jzmagic
flargansbog

I'm also hoping for Queen x Naoya. Naoya views the princess as a daughter, not a lover. And plus, it's pedo if it ever becomes that.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 20:43   Link #39
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmagic View Post
I'm also hoping for Queen x Naoya. Naoya views the princess as a daughter, not a lover. And plus, it's pedo if it ever becomes that.
Plus the queen how shown a particular fondness for Naota instead of the usual carefree, lusty persona that i normal for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Queen is 6 years older than Naoya, the gap between them isn't that big.
about right. naota is 22 or 23 years old. The queen is 27 right now i believe. the age difference isn't that big or meaningful at this point.
Old 2011-04-11, 01:16   Link #40
Darknemo2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmagic View Post
And it was a pedo (or rather shota) when the queen pretty much raped him too.

I don't see a problem.

The queen is as loose as a freaking garage and won't be ever able to satisfy with one guy. She may look and act cute with Noya, but after the five minutes of being cute with him she would go to ride another guys cock and get her share of sperm. Not the best kind of romance.

I'd rather see him with with a loli than with a whore.

Last edited by Darknemo2000; 2011-04-11 at 02:25.

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, loli, seinen, succubus