AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Maria-sama

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-03-18, 09:41   Link #1
SleeplessHeart
Sakuya - Rosa Tsukkomi

Maria-sama ga miteru OVA 3 - Suzukaze Satsu Satsu

Time goes by so quickly. Ten more days before Marimite OVA #3 is released.

The mysterious girl and the mysterious panda, which one is more mysterious?
Old 2007-03-18, 10:27   Link #2
soccer_bre
rawr

Send a message via AIM to soccer_bre Send a message via MSN to soccer_bre
zomg i cannot wait!!! its so awesome....i cant speak Japanese so i have to wait until the subbed version comes out oh well
Old 2007-03-18, 18:57   Link #3
dxanato

Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeplessHeart View Post
Time goes by so quickly. Ten more days before Marimite OVA #3 is released.

I guess I will say the girl.
Old 2007-03-19, 00:18   Link #4
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Well, just to set a topic we can talk about, the 2nd ending came out a few days ago? Has anyone listened to it yet? As always I'm suffering from the "didn't-really-liked-it-at-first-but-after-the-30th-time-it's-growing-on-me" effect
Old 2007-03-19, 06:54   Link #5
dxanato

Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
I can't say I like it. I found myself thinking the Checker was bit better. Not that I Checker for Marimite to begin with. I feel that both song don't really match well with Marimite.
Old 2007-03-19, 08:33   Link #6
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to niwasatou
It's Chercher, dxanato. XD

I liked Kirei na Senritsu from the start (although "rush" is even better, it's on the same single). It's waaay better than Chercher in my opinion.

I can't wait for my OVA to arrive. Anyone else actually ordered it / will buy it?
Old 2007-03-19, 09:12   Link #7
SleeplessHeart
Sakuya - Rosa Tsukkomi

This time, CDJapan is my choice of pre-order site. They still have some 'first-press' editions available. I hope they will honor it. While CDJapan is a great merchant with reasonable prices, they have reputation on me, occasionly not to send the first-press editions when they are in big demand although I managed to order when they were still available.
Old 2007-03-19, 11:06   Link #8
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to niwasatou
Quote:
This time, CDJapan is my choice of pre-order site. They still have some 'first-press' editions available. I hope they will honor it. While CDJapan is a great merchant with reasonable prices, they have reputation on me, occasionly not to send the first-press editions when they are in big demand although I managed to order when they were still available.
I ordered the second OVA Limited Edition at play-asia. The shipping prices over there win, and their customer support's nice too.
I'm gonna try cdjapan next time, though.

But this is offtopic..

The OST will be released on the same day. So many things to make me a happy Marimite fangirl.
Old 2007-03-19, 11:41   Link #9
dxanato

Quote:
Originally Posted by niwasatou View Post
It's Chercher, dxanato. XD

I liked Kirei na Senritsu from the start (although "rush" is even better, it's on the same single). It's waaay better than Chercher in my opinion.

I can't wait for my OVA to arrive. Anyone else actually ordered it / will buy it?
I kind figure I was misspelling it but got a bit lazy to go check it.
Old 2007-03-19, 20:05   Link #10
farr5792

Quote:
The mysterious girl is the mysterious part but I think the mysterious panda is the fun part
Old 2007-03-23, 04:48   Link #11
Noriko
白薔薇のファン。

I can't wait to watch the new ova ! ^-^
Hmm... I already know a bit about the misterious girl so for me, the panda is the misterious one ^o^
Old 2007-03-23, 12:10   Link #12
revive4563

I think it 's really flaw that the audio commentary by voice actors is removed in FanSub. well, even if there is a FanSub of audio track2 version, though their desultory chatting seems hard to put a subtitles.

so...it might be a privilege to the people who bought DVDs.
Old 2007-03-23, 17:16   Link #13
dxanato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noriko View Post
I can't wait to watch the new ova ! ^-^
Hmm... I already know a bit about the misterious girl so for me, the panda is the misterious one ^o^

The panda scene will be the most touching mark my words.
Old 2007-03-24, 05:33   Link #14
TAM-Lisa
Yuricon

Smile About Marimite OVA ep3

I guess inside that panda costume is Yumi. And about Kanako, a tall girl with the height 1m79, I'm pround of her height.
Old 2007-03-24, 08:06   Link #15
pkgirl163

Send a message via AIM to pkgirl163 Send a message via MSN to pkgirl163
Quote:
Originally Posted by revive4563 View Post
I think it 's really flaw that the audio commentary by voice actors is removed in FanSub. well, even if there is a FanSub of audio track2 version, though their desultory chatting seems hard to put a subtitles.

so...it might be a privilege to the people who bought DVDs.
The audio commentary is included in the raws, which are also available by torrent. Why would fansubbers include tracks they hadn't subtitled, particularly when those tracks are available from another source? It would be like deliberately teasing people with something they couldn't have.
If someone wants a track that hasn't been subbed, it seems logical to me that they would download the raw (and buy the DVD to support the series too, of course!).
Old 2007-03-24, 11:31   Link #16
dahl_moon
Apathy moe~
*Scanlator

Mmmm.... can't wait till the next OVA is released. Although I'm delighted about the mysterious panda, I more curious about the mysterious girl.

Who I really look forward to is Touko, but sadly we'll only see short events of her, at the moment. Can't wait to see her grow closer to Yumi, and I love her *seems annoyed but cute nonetheless* voice.
Old 2007-03-26, 20:08   Link #17
soccer_bre
rawr

Send a message via AIM to soccer_bre Send a message via MSN to soccer_bre
i seriously wonder when the subbed version will be out, im so anxious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^.^
Old 2007-03-26, 21:54   Link #18
isolatedincidence

Send a message via AIM to isolatedincidence
I look forward to this immensely. But seeing as how my group(s) of choice, Lililicious and Otenba, only just released their version of OVA 2 about two weeks ago I may have to wait a bit longer than I would like. Consistency in things, y'know...
Old 2007-03-27, 13:41   Link #19
revive4563

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkgirl163 View Post
The audio commentary is included in the raws, which are also available by torrent. Why would fansubbers include tracks they hadn't subtitled, particularly when those tracks are available from another source? It would be like deliberately teasing people with something they couldn't have.
If someone wants a track that hasn't been subbed, it seems logical to me that they would download the raw (and buy the DVD to support the series too, of course!).
well... I mean, I just want subbed things of audio track 2 version.

Spoiler:

Last edited by revive4563; 2007-03-27 at 15:07.
Old 2007-03-27, 14:31   Link #20
paTKany
Aasu Ⅷ

Send a message via MSN to paTKany
Spoiler:
Closed Thread