AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Higurashi

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-29, 18:28   Link #81
The Bloodlust Kid
Needs a better screenname

Send a message via AIM to The Bloodlust Kid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I'm pretty sure kj1980's got this one, but i ordered the fan book to Higurashi last week - it'll probably spoil me, but i can't do without it. ^^

http://www.hlj.com/product/SDN01034

& then you have the set of figures from the game that shall be released in augest - this'll probably be a buy as well as the first limited edtion DVD.. if i'm right these figures also are going for sale of CDJapan.

http://www.hlj.com/product/MAX08023
It says discontinued. Does it mean that I won't find these anywhere els anymore and that I'm lucky to have found them at Chinatown, LA? I really wanted both Renas but I ended up with a Rika and 2 Mions. :/

Speaking of which, which CD was it that has the vocalized version of "You"?
Old 2006-12-30, 06:28   Link #82
Rias

The Maxfactory set is sold out in most places and they have stopped releasing it. It's actually pretty hard to find them these days.

Then again you can always just keep checking, hlj had it available for like a day last month, that's how I snatched my box. Yahoo Japan Auctions is probably another good place to look.
Old 2006-12-30, 10:14   Link #83
theacefrehley
Guitar Man

to those interested

Higurashi Rei is already floating around the net
Old 2006-12-30, 11:52   Link #84
Regel

WoW, Cool! And... what is it?

Both extra arcs?
Old 2006-12-30, 12:08   Link #85
theacefrehley
Guitar Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regel View Post
WoW, Cool! And... what is it?

Both extra arcs?
just an epilogue and I think it comes with a novel adaptation of higurashi daybreak
Old 2007-01-05, 01:36   Link #86
Conri

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bloodlust Kid View Post
It says discontinued. Does it mean that I won't find these anywhere els anymore and that I'm lucky to have found them at Chinatown, LA? I really wanted both Renas but I ended up with a Rika and 2 Mions. :/
http://www.toyslogic.com/index.php?m...roducts_id=634 (USA)
http://www.animegamersusa.com/istar....5784080238!MAX (USA)
http://www.xl-shop.com/xlshop/pages/...ctId=GS-080238 (MY) ship internationally

Google search for Higurashi figures or Higurashi Collect 700 and some shops from other countries (that seem to have them in stock) turn up too...

I placed my order with Toys Logic. They said they had everyone except Rika but that they could order Rika for me. I hope they are right because I'd like to have all five...especially Mion and Rika.
Old 2007-01-05, 03:47   Link #87
The Bloodlust Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conri View Post
http://www.toyslogic.com/index.php?m...roducts_id=634 (USA)
http://www.animegamersusa.com/istar....5784080238!MAX (USA)
http://www.xl-shop.com/xlshop/pages/...ctId=GS-080238 (MY) ship internationally

Google search for Higurashi figures or Higurashi Collect 700 and some shops from other countries (that seem to have them in stock) turn up too...

I placed my order with Toys Logic. They said they had everyone except Rika but that they could order Rika for me. I hope they are right because I'd like to have all five...especially Mion and Rika.
Well alright, sweet.

Now if someone could link to a place I can buy Thanks/you or the vocalized vrsion of You.
Old 2007-01-25, 06:47   Link #88
Thisguy
Negikamo

http://www.alchemist-net.co.jp/diary.html

It seems that Alchemist staffs are celebrating something... something that relates to "festival".

My bet goes to PS2 port finally went gold, anyone else?
Old 2007-01-25, 15:27   Link #89
Rias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post
http://www.alchemist-net.co.jp/diary.html

It seems that Alchemist staffs are celebrating something... something that relates to "festival".

My bet goes to PS2 port finally went gold, anyone else?
It would be great if it is so, but I don't think they have finished the PS2 game yet...they still havn't have a solid date on the release date
Old 2007-01-25, 22:29   Link #90
Yuecchi

Send a message via AIM to Yuecchi
Question

So far as my limited skills can tell, he starts out talking about how much good the cake the staff had at a celebration was, and then says that the previously announced release date of this Sunday (1/28) was propoganda, but he says that that it'll be out soon, and will be as good as the cake. Of course, then he jokes that the cake is salty, and who knows what he means by that... So, basically, we know that they're alive and well at the company and working to get it released. They had something to celebrate about, at least... Or maybe they're all insane from a cake overdose or something.

If Matsuri ends up as vaporware I'm going to be very sad indeed. But based on what was just posted at this thread, they might have decided to include a few manga arcs as well, so maybe that's the source of the delay.

Hey, first post.
Old 2007-01-26, 01:15   Link #91
Rias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuecchi View Post

If Matsuri ends up as vaporware I'm going to be very sad indeed. But based on what was just posted at this thread, they might have decided to include a few manga arcs as well, so maybe that's the source of the delay.

Hey, first post.

They are merely including her in PS2 game. There doesn't seem to be any indication of any new chapters from Manga will be used. Two out of three new chapters's synopsis has been revealed, and it's quite unlikely that Miotsukishi-hen, the new ending, will be based on Onisarashi/Yoigoshi/Utsutsukowashi.

There's only two more voice actrors with question marks as their role, so there probably isn't more space for more additional characters...

Spoiler:
Old 2007-01-26, 05:40   Link #92
Thisguy
Negikamo

Well, now that I've read the diary again, it actually says "it went gold".

With the arts of Tateyomi (ask kj or Sushi if you want to know better), diary says "ますたああつプしたよ", obviously means "マスターアップしたよ (= it went gold!)".
Also, the last line says... well... "Ni-ni-... ni- (= 22 2)", so it's safe to assume the X-day will be Feb 22, unless there's more crazy murder in Japan.

They're officially going to announce the date in the event at Jan. 28, but it seems that they couldn't help it... Surely it was one hell of big project for Alchemist too, after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rias
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Thisguy; 2007-01-26 at 05:44. Reason: Okonogi!
Old 2007-02-14, 21:54   Link #93
firelycan

got my new rena and mion/shion figures in today from HLJ and took some bad quality pics with my camera :/ they look great if you cant tell
Old 2007-02-15, 00:08   Link #94
FatPianoBoy
Dansa med oss

I can't tell they look great, actually. You aren't kidding about the quality . I'll take your word on it, though.
And that's definitely Shion, as you can tell by her back
Old 2007-02-15, 17:20   Link #95
firelycan

they come with two different hair pieces, so you can have mion and shion
Old 2007-03-24, 06:13   Link #96
yakuri-moe

Thanks to you guys I've just splurged 100 bucks on figurines @_@
Old 2007-03-30, 04:46   Link #97
The Bloodlust Kid

Found this Haruhigurashi.

Exactly what is it? Because it looks really professional for a doujin song disc.
Old 2007-03-30, 04:59   Link #98
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Haruhigurashi is, like you guessed, a "doujin" work, with amazing ressource.
the disc contains :
-Higurashi no Naku goro ni (yes, Goro, and not Koro)
-why, or why not
-Bouken deshoudeshou
-Hare Hare Yukai
-God Knows...
-Lost my Music
-Koi no Nagato densetsu (mikuru adventure song, but with someone mimicking Yuki)

all of them are REMIX, with slight difference in the lyrics
IMO, it is nice, but some parts of the tracks are plain wrong.

Higurashi lost its disturbing/eerie aspect, and was simply flat, dark and rock (and frankly, the chorus and the heavy rock parts weren't my cup of tea). this is a waste, considering how nice were the intro, sound effects and distorsion.
Hare Hare Yukai is sooooo sugarcoated that i thought i would became diabetic with only listening to it

-why, or why not is really impressive. actually, i think it is better than the real thing, considering that Nakae Kouki has a way better english accent that our poor Rekka XD
-Bouken DeshouDeshou is also interesting, with a different style.

but the main common problem in these tracks is : you can often notice the singer inhale/exhale too much, but it is solid quality, considering it is a doujin work.

Oh by the way, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Character Vol1 was released the 28th, and it is "fantastic"

Characters for this first one : keiichi, Rena and Ooishi
contains 5 tracks :
-Egao Happy Peace (Song by Mai Nakahara (Rena)) + Instrumental
-Keiichi Ooishi no Uwasa no Jikenbo ABC (Song by Hoshi Souishirou and Chaffurin) + Instrumental
-Rena no Kaiimono (side story, worthing 20 min)

completely insanely fun if you ask me (Keiichi and Ooishi's rap is completely crazy )
sample : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxzVIxflNCY

Last edited by Klashikari; 2007-03-30 at 05:09.
Old 2007-03-30, 13:26   Link #99
The Bloodlust Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Haruhigurashi is, like you guessed, a "doujin" work, with amazing ressource.
the disc contains :
-Higurashi no Naku goro ni (yes, Goro, and not Koro)
-why, or why not
-Bouken deshoudeshou
-Hare Hare Yukai
-God Knows...
-Lost my Music
-Koi no Nagato densetsu (mikuru adventure song, but with someone mimicking Yuki)

all of them are REMIX, with slight difference in the lyrics
IMO, it is nice, but some parts of the tracks are plain wrong.

Higurashi lost its disturbing/eerie aspect, and was simply flat, dark and rock (and frankly, the chorus and the heavy rock parts weren't my cup of tea). this is a waste, considering how nice were the intro, sound effects and distorsion.
Hare Hare Yukai is sooooo sugarcoated that i thought i would became diabetic with only listening to it

-why, or why not is really impressive. actually, i think it is better than the real thing, considering that Nakae Kouki has a way better english accent that our poor Rekka XD
-Bouken DeshouDeshou is also interesting, with a different style.

but the main common problem in these tracks is : you can often notice the singer inhale/exhale too much, but it is solid quality, considering it is a doujin work.

Oh by the way, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Character Vol1 was released the 28th, and it is "fantastic"

Characters for this first one : keiichi, Rena and Ooishi
contains 5 tracks :
-Egao Happy Peace (Song by Mai Nakahara (Rena)) + Instrumental
-Keiichi Ooishi no Uwasa no Jikenbo ABC (Song by Hoshi Souishirou and Chaffurin) + Instrumental
-Rena no Kaiimono (side story, worthing 20 min)

completely insanely fun if you ask me (Keiichi and Ooishi's rap is completely crazy )
sample : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxzVIxflNCY
Ah yes, I was about to announce to the world the awkwardness about Oishi and Keiichi rapping. I don't know how to insert a Gar joke here.

Last edited by The Bloodlust Kid; 2007-03-30 at 19:32.
Old 2007-04-05, 18:00   Link #100
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Official Higurashi T-shirts:
http://www.oyashirosama.com/web/item/goods.htm

Do YOU know Oyashiro-sama? YES Hinamizawa!
...Seriously, what made them think these would make good catchphrases on a T-shirt?
Closed Thread