AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-01-18, 04:45   Link #441
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
It has... he can calculate mass and gravity now... (which he uses in the latest episode)

Inaho2.0 now comes with small talk function. albeit still awkward when conversing with him. He still ignores the feelings of others.

Note: Inaho2.0 can now perform emotions... though only small ones.

LOL Inaho 2.0.... that's brilliant
Old 2015-01-18, 23:06   Link #442
SineMora
Wait for it...

Inaho2.0, powered by OrangeOS.
Disclaimer: OrangeOS has nothing to do with another OrangeOS user named Jeremiah Gotwald who for some reason is also sporting mechanical eyes and suffered life threatening injuries as Inaho, and is now working in an orange farm. No way at all!

Also: Inaho 2.0 can now make jokes and references to popular culture. Still be wary though if you're easily offended as his humor is dry, or a woman who is concerned about her weight.

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
Old 2015-01-21, 22:22   Link #443
Sixth
Hu Tao

Inaho 2.0's eye was specifically made by a guy who claimed himself as god. Inaho's eye is named "Almighty".
Old 2015-01-22, 21:16   Link #444
Wanderer of Suzaku

I usually do not like this kind of character but what got me was the fact that he is seemingly cold, but it's the little things what give him away from being the stereotypical cold chara type. If he was really cold, like one person mentioned, he wouldn't have so many people gravitating towards him. He is a gifted strategist and his probability and chance predictions and calculations are uncanny, obviously a happy go lucky chara type would look totally awkward, even though I would like to see something like that :P But I like Inaho for what he does and for what he is and what what he will/can be I was actually rooting for Slaine but then he turned a little bit psycho and he kept making mistakes and it got a bit too repetitive, the mistakes I mean, and I started loosing interest in him, not that I am not secretely rooting for him still...even though he shot Inaho , but then again I would like to see what will happen with him as well. But Inaho is a very interesting character He reminds me in a way to L-Elf from Valvrave, who happens to be my fave character from that series too

Anyways I look forward to more Aldnoah
Old 2015-01-25, 00:18   Link #445
Sixth
Hu Tao

What do you guys think of the "odin" reference for Inaho in episode 15?
Old 2015-01-25, 00:43   Link #446
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Inaho 2.0's eye was specifically made by a guy who claimed himself as god. Inaho's eye is named "Almighty".
Ha!?
I think you didn't noticed it, but you totally made a Persona 4 reference here.
Old 2015-01-25, 01:12   Link #447
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Ha!?
I think you didn't noticed it, but you totally made a Persona 4 reference here.
I am doing Bleach reference.

The eye that can foresee everything ala wikipedia.
Old 2015-01-25, 04:43   Link #448
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
I am doing Bleach reference.

The eye that can foresee everything ala wikipedia.
A god drank from Mimir's well and gained knowledge at the cost of his eye...

He also rides Sleipnir...

Inaho2.0=Odin?

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
Old 2015-01-25, 15:33   Link #449
Miraluka
Banned

Now he needs a spear and Vers can start pissing their pants like there is no tomorrow.
Old 2015-01-25, 15:57   Link #450
mei misaki fan

I love Inaho's character and hope he finds Asseylum soon (who needs to hurry up and wake up).
Old 2015-01-25, 20:19   Link #451
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
What do you guys think of the "odin" reference for Inaho in episode 15?
The Odin reference was speculated during Season 1 mostly because of Sleipnir and also when Inaho got shot.

In fact, Slaine was referenced to be Loki in a way due to taking sides here and there, and also because his original nickname was "Bat".
Old 2015-01-25, 21:27   Link #452
Nicaea

We need a thor to fight along with Inaho then. Marito?
Old 2015-01-26, 02:05   Link #453
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaea View Post
Rayet perhaps. But whoever becomes Thor, needs a Kat or Kat-weapon called Mjölnir. An "Aldnoah powered hammer" would be most fitting.
Old 2015-01-26, 10:31   Link #454
anguishCAKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaea View Post
I would think it would fit if was a romanised version of Vili and Vé. As IIRC they "stepped back" for Odin's ascention and the fonding of the Norse pantheon.

Most Æsir would work as they are Odin's inferiors in most all regards.

Won't say I'm a 100% sure of it since it's over 5 years since I was infatuated by Norse mythology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Rayet perhaps. But whoever becomes Thor, needs a Kat or Kat-weapon called Mjölnir. An "Aldnoah powered hammer" would be most fitting.
I think having Mjøllnir as a medium for thunder and lightning would fit it better. As far as this series is conserned I don't think that a solid and blunt mass of a weapon would work particuarly well.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters