AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-11, 06:15   Link #2661
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
Angelina: "You never let me have any fun." (Pouts)
Kuriya: You said it was rude!

Ange: Not when I'm having fun.

Kuriya: What?

Ange: Everyone joins my parties, no?

Kuriya: -_-
Old 2011-10-11, 06:19   Link #2662
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
SIDE NOTE; SaintX seems like felt he's ignored, I wonder why??
Yeah, i wonder why?

let me see...

most of my latest posts in here were buried in spam perhaps?

*goes back on compiling intel for a change*
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 06:20   Link #2663
kazuma via america

yeah no problem here it is with the edited info
Character Name: Akabane Hinida
Looks: Short black spiked forward hair, slightly point ears, light blue eyes, thin pencil shaven eyebrows, small slightly lengthy smooth lips, small nose with slightly edged nose bridge and rounds nostrils, short facial hair just on the chin, strong jaw bone, mid sized neck, 5ft. 6 or 168 cm tall, strong body build both upper body and arms, long legs, mid sized arms, mid sized torso, broad shoulders, wears standard male uniform except with a hoodie edition made at the top and with pockets on both sides of the top of uniform, wears black with blue shade on sides sneakers with black shoe laces, wears gold thin metaled ring with blue saphire stone on right hand on ring finger, and wears a small gold chain necklace around neck.
Alignment: Good
Personality: Akabane is a intelligent young man who believes the only way to fight an opponent is with ones own hands and feet. invisions himself as a true martial artist that is both a good ally and a worthy opponent. friendly towards anybody but does hold a grudge aganist those who he hates. Romantic and is midly shy towards girls. Protective of friends, family or loved ones.
Special abilities equipped to IS: Boost (increases flying speed by 70%), IS arms and legs have been customized to be as flexible as the pilots (allowing for superior manuverability and allows for martial arts techinque capabilities), electric surge flows through hands and bottoms of legs of IS unit (to allow for stable damage to other IS)
Background: When he was only 3 his parents had died in an accident in the U.S.A. was put up for adoption. Adopted by the hinida family in Japan. A family that ran a shrine and taught in there family for many generations martial arts and bushido. went through his childhood living in japan. always scoring high on his exams but also very friendly towards the other kids in his class. many years later he was found to possess IS capability. The reason why he could operate an IS was because of his biological genetic code from his parents. he was then invited to join the IS Academy (which takes place six years after ichika was first accepted into IS academy).
Additional weapons added: 4 small shield piercers. two equipped in the lower sections of both arms and two equipped in the lower sections of legs. as to act as a way to do damage using elbows and knees.
Due to the lack of heavy weapons or ranged weapons Akabane's dark blue IS unit, his IS has high manuverability as well superior speed to many IS.
kazuma via america is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 06:23   Link #2664
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuma via america View Post
hm i don't my character can fit anywhere's in just yet since he is set six years into the future from ichika first joining IS academy. also i would like everyone's opinion on my character's personality, background, clothing style and IS unit.
Pal, before you set a character might as well thingking about the set first, since this is set in the future, you must foreshadow the 'end' of Ichika's story as well.

And since most of the character is older, I expect your OC also has MORE OC schoolfriends. Clothing Style can follow later, though the personality can be taken into account since you had to create more than one OC as well.

Peronality: Top notch, I like nice guy all the way, definitely harem hero material.

IS capability: FYI Heat/ Electric/ Chemical weapon are banned by Alaska Treaty, erase that lightning punch/ kick ability, shield piercer is a good idea thought.

@Eratas

The draft is sweet-ass! You have my blessing! IKaron 4EVER

@ SaintX

Rather than complaining, TYPE AS FAST AS YOU CAN BECAUSE EVERYONE HERE IS PLOT BUNNY ADDICT!

@DarkJak

if you said you still havent't finished read Light Novel by this post, I'll be sure to use HAMMER OF DAWN on you, I swear

ZEROXSEED OUT!
Old 2011-10-11, 06:25   Link #2665
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Marvelous: Just watch it with the 'upgrades'. This suit's OS and critical systems are built right into the fabric of the armor.

Ange: Oooh, a tough one.

Kuriya: You lost me.

Marv: This suit's wires, computers, even power servos are made from pieces of the fabric, with so many redundancies I lost count. Simply put, take an integrated circuit, and integrate everything, the hard-drive, graphics card, and your Android phone dock, in to a piece of cloth using only thread.

Kuriya: Sounds... awfully complicated.

Ange: You like Bluerays don't you? Imagine a 1-disc computer.

Kuriya: I can't write to it, that's for sure.

Ange: That is what Sensei is implying. I can't add anything to it, nor take anything away either. But...

*pulls up a magnifying glass*

Ange: I can make what's there, better.

Kuriya: How?

Ange: With better cloth, of course! *drags Kuriya off* Come my dear Watson, we're going shopping!!

Kuriya: Wait! When was I Watson?! I didn't say..!!

Marvelous sighs and goes back to his software analysis.

~~~~~~

Men do the dirty work.

And we can't stop pulling Downing Jr Expys with Ange, can we.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@Eratas

The draft is sweet-ass! You have my blessing! IKaron 4EVER
Shinryaku! Shinryaku! Shinryaku! Shinryaku! Shinryaku! Ika-musume!
Old 2011-10-11, 06:39   Link #2666
Eratas123

@ Zero and Meister- I can't believe I wrote down all these drafts just because of an off-hand topic about these two interacting at some point. *sigh* The power of plot bunnies *coughTabanecough* compel me to write I guess.

Anyway, Just noticed I haven't put much humor so far so I'll try to make the next one as unserious as possible Wait and see!

@ Meister - What are Ange,Kuriya and marvelous doing? Sounds interesting. How old are all of they anyway?

BTW- Can I write Marvelous getting at least slightly jealous? Might add some humor and it'd be funny for Karon to call Marvelous out on his "Harassment" and "Abuse of teacher's authority" on Irish

@ Kazuma - Personality is okay but you might want to pay attention less to appearance and more to capabilities, focusing on the appearance too much will rub the reader off the wrong way. Keep descriptions of those brief and to the point like what me and wavehawk did (We described hair and eye color, body build and then some facial features but that's it) Also, make sure to show how the older characters ended up, might be good to see Rin and Cecilia become the new homeroom teachers of his class and they're STILL arguing over Ichika.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 07:05   Link #2667
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero and Meister- I can't believe I wrote down all these drafts just because of an off-hand topic about these two interacting at some point. *sigh* The power of plot bunnies *coughTabanecough* compel me to write I guess.

Anyway, Just noticed I haven't put much humor so far so I'll try to make the next one as unserious as possible Wait and see!
The Power of Plot Tabanes Compels You.

Quote:
@ Meister - What are Ange,Kuriya and marvelous doing? Sounds interesting. How old are all of they anyway?
Ange and Kuriya Minori are both 15, in Class 1-2 year 1.

Marvelous-san is 19, he's a combat engineer doing National Service at ISA, which entails being the girls' Engineering instructor, and Class 1-2's Assistant Homeroom Teacher like Shimada is for Class 1-1.

Karon after hearing that Irish's treatment would require his suit functioning again brings it to Ange Stark. After some negotiations, Ange starts work on repairing it, and decides to make some modifications to make the suit more useful, the endpoint being the 40% suit ability usage and Red-3-times-faster overdrive. She just dragged Kuriya, the class' only 'sane' person off on a shopping trip.

This will not end well.

Quote:
BTW- Can I write Marvelous getting at least slightly jealous? Might add some humor and it'd be funny for Karon to call Marvelous out on his "Harassment" and "Abuse of teacher's authority" on Irish
That works nicely. He's in denial (because he's her teacher, mechanic and commander), but doesn't mean he's not actually interested.
Old 2011-10-11, 07:24   Link #2668
Eratas123

@ Meister- Just popped into my head, correct me after you've read since Marvelous and Karon are most likely OOC.

Spoiler:

EDIT: I just looked at a lot of our pages and realized all of our OC's form a dysfunction junction.

Zero's version of Madoka: Kuudere and snarky girl who loves her twin brother.

Kamizame: Mysterious guy with heart problems.

The Agent: Old man with a bitter past.

<Ren>: Near ax crazy assassin with issues

Kyuukai Tokiwa (Included sometimes): Child combat engineer who's lost his family.

Gou Karon: ISper who's lost her brother.

Pyxis: Girl who's lost faith in her dream.

Irish: Gynophobic child terrorist who hates all IS.

Darkjak's OC's: Teenage Mercenaries who are bitter about the state of the world.

Inami: Armor fighter, almost completely sane and no problems so far.

Did I miss anyone? Might make a pairings list later

Last edited by Eratas123; 2011-10-11 at 09:20.
Old 2011-10-11, 10:13   Link #2669
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Sorry I'm in a hurry, this brainwave, it's so...

Spoiler for YuuKaron End?:
Oh gosh I'm still crying.
Old 2011-10-11, 10:19   Link #2670
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Spoiler for Intelligence Item AX-IAS-YZ-TR31-2xxx-RRD-57-A:

I know Kha will hunt me for this :3
Old 2011-10-11, 10:42   Link #2671
Eratas123

@Meister- That better be non-canon! It'll mess up my draft writing if it's real Oh well, great draft as always.

@Saint - Um...why would phantom task which is specifically occupied pro feminist and/or anti male members build an IS for males to use and powered by female prisoners? It boggles the mind.
Old 2011-10-11, 10:42   Link #2672
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
@ Meister- Just popped into my head, correct me after you've read since Marvelous and Karon are most likely OOC.

[SPOILER]

Pyxis: Girl who's lost faith in her dream.

Did I miss anyone? Might make a pairings list later
Okay.... a clear sign that I need to change male Pyxis's name....He is now called Octans (the meaning of the name did not change much though.

Spoiler for Octans and Pyxis:

Amami Hayasa is still work in progress.

Male OC pilot which I keep mentioning about. I shall give him the name of Cipher Winter.
The Zero to Ichika's One. The Winter to Ichika's summer.

Edit: Yes, I try to make all my main cast OC to have meaningful name.
Old 2011-10-11, 10:53   Link #2673
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

It's not canon. It's also so far ahead into the future. (they are all senior year students) It's just an excuse for some waffy drama.

The epilogue then takes place Ten Years After...
Old 2011-10-11, 10:53   Link #2674
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Quote:
@Saint - Um...why would phantom task which is specifically occupied pro feminist and/or anti male members build an IS for males to use and powered by female prisoners? It boggles the mind.
*facepalm*

*facepalm*

*facepalm*

Have you read the following lines?

Quote:
It was of all the Phantom Task Projects discovered so far, the least known and most... horrific, even to the Phantom Task Members that were captured and have some knowledge of- infact, if Intelligence is to be believed, The Engine was not even in any of the Group’s plans and it was infact, created in secret and without any knowledge of any of the Group’s leadership or Aces.
If you have read these lines, you would suspect that something is up between the maker of the device and Phantom Task.

And now I Give you...

Spoiler for THIS!!!:
Old 2011-10-11, 10:59   Link #2675
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

@saint:
But if the project was neither authorised by the group nor the aces, I can only imagine that this is some rogue project.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 11:51   Link #2676
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
@saint:
But if the project was neither authorised by the group nor the aces, I can only imagine that this is some rogue project.
well yeah it's the obvious thing- it was a feat that the "Khaled" managed to hide it from Phantom Task of all Organizations
Old 2011-10-11, 11:53   Link #2677
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Before I head off to lalaland....

Athena Bouclier Chapter 4 is UP!!

Chapter 4: Noshiro Defense

Now, bed time! Night, folks
Old 2011-10-11, 14:50   Link #2678
kazuma via america

@ ZeroXSEED well then i would have to resort the arms and legs to be equipped with something that can make the hands and bottom of the legs to produce an damaging energy affect. since most IS units that use weapons use energy based weapons. though the best bet would be have the IS unit to possess an ability that allows it to condense the shielding in those specific regions but then that acts as a double edged sword like ichika's IS weapon. hm actually that sounds like a good idea. as well are you suggesting i make more OC characters? that go to IS academy as well but are his school friends?

@ZeroXSEED and Eratas123 because of both of your suggestions and opinions i am thinking about just creating at least a few fan fiction stories placed around the setting just to kind of get a feel of my forshadowing of what happens to everyone after ichika and all of them graduate from IS academy.

Last edited by kazuma via america; 2011-10-11 at 15:07.
kazuma via america is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 17:09   Link #2679
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuma via america View Post
@ ZeroXSEED well then i would have to resort the arms and legs to be equipped with something that can make the hands and bottom of the legs to produce an damaging energy affect. since most IS units that use weapons use energy based weapons. though the best bet would be have the IS unit to possess an ability that allows it to condense the shielding in those specific regions but then that acts as a double edged sword like ichika's IS weapon. hm actually that sounds like a good idea. as well are you suggesting i make more OC characters? that go to IS academy as well but are his school friends?

@ZeroXSEED and Eratas123 because of both of your suggestions and opinions i am thinking about just creating at least a few fan fiction stories placed around the setting just to kind of get a feel of my forshadowing of what happens to everyone after ichika and all of them graduate from IS academy.
I don't mind seeing more OCs, but they are going to ring alarms for me if you are planning on making many male ocs that SOMEHOW could pilot ISes.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 17:35   Link #2680
kazuma via america

no no no not another one- well then again maybe one more just to be a rival and this rival is biologically engineered otherwise no i am going for all the rest to be childhood friends that are girls.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest