AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-08-02, 19:40   Link #21
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollownerox View Post
Well as far as we know the kid has always been that way, from his interactions with his childhood friend and his sister it appears they are used to his behavior. So whatever is up with him has been at least since he was very young.

On a side note, it appears that his birthday happens to be August 7th, in other words the day Pearl Harbor happened. I don't know if that is of any significance to his character but it is interesting to have his birthday be the anniversary of the day that lives on in infamy.
When did his birthday change to August? I thought it was in February according to his high school id picture?

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2014-08-03, 15:36   Link #22
Death Usagi
Banned

I nominate Inaho for a squadron commander.
Old 2014-08-05, 07:34   Link #23
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Moving this discussion here:

Spoiler for Triple_R:
Old 2014-08-05, 14:36   Link #24
yulinard

Quote:
Conversely, revealing her identity as soon as possible could potentially end the war and save millions of lives. Even if he's confident that it won't, he also doesn't have any idea who else might be after her and might need more help in protecting her, so the decision to leave his friends out of the loop could be just as much risky. And the fact that he's keeping such secrets from his friends however reasonable might be interpreted the wrong way if they were ever to find out and tensions had escalated since then.

In any case the common sense approach, if there is one, would be to immediately inform the highest in command and let the authorities handle it. But this high schooler has taken it upon himself to keep a secret that could very literally decide the fate of the whole world. That's not common sense.
Disagree with this one. When she was revealed as Martian princess the MC already know that every martian knight want her dead to justify their casus belli. But if she was reveal herself earlier its wise to contact Terran command to demand Martian to stop the war since they cant justify their action.

Since this studio are famous with beautiful bad writing anime like SAO, I can predict that on ep 13-24 Martian princess will summon Martian Mech for MC to use. But it must be pilloted by both of them since no Terran can use AdNoah reactor. Ep 1-12 ofc is all about Gundam vs Zaku but this time MC are using Zaku.
Old 2014-08-05, 14:42   Link #25
Death Usagi
Banned

It's true that there is a limit to how much Inaho can perform with just a training unit, that I do feel he will have to receive a top mech sooner or later. But for him I don't know if it is pilot skills or if it is just tactics similar to Lelouch. However he did perform pretty well in his Trainer unit.
Old 2014-08-05, 14:52   Link #26
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulinard View Post
Disagree with this one. When she was revealed as Martian princess the MC already know that every martian knight want her dead to justify their casus belli.
He does? I don't recall there being any indication of this. Could you elaborate on that?
Old 2014-08-05, 14:54   Link #27
Death Usagi
Banned

I don't remember him thinking like that either...
Old 2014-08-05, 15:15   Link #28
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
He does?
He doesn't. He was about to tell Yuki everything but the maid stopped him because they don't know if they can't trust her. It seemed odd to me that Inaho didn't try to vouch for his sister but Inaho is Inaho so...

Anyway, the writers probably just want her to be a token character rather than an active one, at least for now, so they'll uses any excuse to keep the status quo.
Old 2014-08-05, 18:44   Link #29
yulinard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
He does? I don't recall there being any indication of this. Could you elaborate on that?
He agree to keep her hidden for now. At least untill they reach somewhere save. revealing her now might be dangerous since the knights want her dead and communication still jammed.
Old 2014-08-06, 03:09   Link #30
Arya

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulinard View Post
He agree to keep her hidden for now. At least untill they reach somewhere save. revealing her now might be dangerous since the knights want her dead and communication still jammed.
He agreed to that to keep her safe, but not from the Mars knights, but from the earthlings that, they had knew about Seylum being a Martian and even the princess no less, could have armed her or killed her out of retaliation or frustration or hate. Inaho made a clear and spot on remark about human behaviors. Rayet somehow implicitly confirmed it first hand stating how she would have used that information if that would have been useful. Statement we should or should not (should not obviously ) believe she took back when offered her help/hand to him.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Old 2014-08-06, 10:22   Link #31
Death Usagi
Banned

Pretty much saying, Seylum would become a hostage if everyone knew about her :/

At desperate times, it can happen.
Old 2014-08-09, 13:13   Link #32
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Well, at first, like many people, I thought Inaho has a case of high-functioning autism.
And I still beleive he has minor symptoms of it.
But it seems to be more like something to do with his personality now.
Inaho is highly rational and practices a lot of self-restraint.
He consciously suppresses his emotions but this also results in him being somewhat awkward when he actually shows them.
Old 2014-08-10, 11:35   Link #33
DMurphy

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
Well, at first, like many people, I thought Inaho has a case of high-functioning autism.
And I still beleive he has minor symptoms of it.
But it seems to be more like something to do with his personality now.
Inaho is highly rational and practices a lot of self-restraint.
He consciously suppresses his emotions but this also results in him being somewhat awkward when he actually shows them.
Weirdly, I've been going the other way on this.

I thought at first he was just highly rational and practices a lot of self-restraint.

And now I think he's on the autistic spectrum.

Latest Review: Psycho-Pass 2 and Legend of Korra
Old 2014-08-13, 12:25   Link #34
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
I always joked that he seems like a perfect role for Keeanu Reeves. I mean I like stoic characters a bit but he just gives no shits and is so wooden. It's pretty hard to take him seriously especially when it seems he's so plot armored. We did get some insight on his methodical attitude towards things though but it's going to take a lot more to really pull the show through.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2014-08-15, 09:10   Link #35
Thess

Name: Inaho Kaizuka.
Height: 164 cm.
Birthrate: February 7th.
Blood Type: AB.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2014-08-15, 11:15   Link #36
juve

So he is AB, kinda fitting
Old 2014-08-15, 20:32   Link #37
jordantenney56

Im really sick of the inaho has autism because personally i dont think its that....i personally think its due to his parents dying and one thing that bothers me is the whole inaho is op and the earth soldiers are bad debate....theres a good explanation to this it was already established that the soldiers were given false infomation so they thought they could win. Inaho isnt a emotionless robot its already been establised that he does care about other people especially his sister and his friends. The whole inaho is op is not valdid because its already been shown even when he does come up with a plan he makes mistakes. He went to school and prepared himself and he seems to took his piloting skills unlike his friends who saw it as a game. But the most likable trait about him is that he doesnt see every martian as evil and this makes him more mature than his friend calm.
Old 2014-08-16, 03:09   Link #38
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Name: Inaho Kaizuka.
Height: 164 cm.
Birthrate: February 7th.
Blood Type: AB.
You get his birthday wrong, Inaho born on December 7th.

Old 2014-08-16, 03:56   Link #39
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
7th of December? Damn that handwriting.
Old 2014-08-16, 04:35   Link #40
jpwong

Wow, except for that 1999, all his "1"s look massive compared to the number next to them
Closed Thread

Tags
characters